White women are going to betray us

Only 53% of white women voted for Trump. Worse, they tend to skew older, so as they die off that will be less and less women voting for right wing candidates. Politics is going to turn into white men vs everyone else, and white women will probably swing toward the latter.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/white-millennials-voted-for-donald-trump-over-hillary-clinton_uk_582336a8e4b0c2e24ab1eb9d
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hate 3D women anyway.

> Women
> Loyalty

topkek

Control the media, control the women

And what if women hate the mediad ?

>waaaah white women get brainwashed into communist goys
>no strong father raisef her right and evangelical
>no boyfriend/hubby broke her ass and forcefully changed her views
And
>women dont have real political beliefs

You can thank baby boomer dads for telling them sex b4 marriage is important and spineless Gen X cucks for not reprimanding bad behavior cause their own generation needed degeneracy just to cope with existence

It will probably end up being most, but not all, of the straight white men plus a handful of straight white women vs everyone else.

If your plan relies on the loyalty of women, your plan sucks. You need to force their hypergamic loyalty through your own virtuous cycle of winning.

go back to r9k or r/asianmasculinity or wherever you came from and never come here again

>yes, yes, das rite goy, white women cant be trusted. fucking shills

Hi,

Hispanic here.

If you stop making everything about race, more of us will vote for right-wing parties. Okay?

This

holy shit she's HOT

Impossible women love to gossip and backstab just as much as the Kikes.

Since Hollywood and MSM is owned by the jews it would make much sense to why women inherited jewish traits.

>she

user...

this is actually 100% correct, which is why i'm leaving this shitty country

that cant be a trap

Fuckin this.

Most women I know get their politics from The View, Guiding Light, and Facebook.

It's possible, women, if they think can flee the jewish media and take the true things, but i agreed that a very few are able to do this

>that fly
i swear to god this site cracks me up

If thats a trap then women are literally obsolete and should kill themselves at this point with artificial womvs becoming a thing..
You whats weird, traps would be able to breast feed, evolution was planned for some weird shit

>Only 53% of white women voted for Trump
I think that's a promising statistic.
Imagine a world in which a man has never been President. And now, finally, a man is running.
How many men do you think would vote for him just because he has a penis? I would.
And I bet more than 53% of men would.
The fact that ONLY 47% of white women voted for Hilary shows, again, what a truly shit-tier candidate Hilary was.
It also shows a majority of women can put aside their superficial preferences and vote with logic instead of emotion. Again, I think that's promising.

> Worse, they tend to skew older, so as they die off that will be less and less
Nah. They get replenished. People tend to swing back and forth as they age depending on a variety of factors. Most millenials now are blue, but that's PEAK Blue and as they age and get jobs, pay taxes and have kids they'll move towards the right.
The white women in their 60-70s voting for Trump are the same women that were hippy degenerates and marched against Nixon.
Think about it.

This, except mostly Facebook and NPR

Women having the right to vote and work is one of the single most damaging things to society

No shit.

Take the hapapill and fuck some chinks.

go away, kike

>white women

No one of them read real things ?

Genetics mean nothing compared to disloyalty, let the weak minded scum die off.

Women's suffrage was a mistake.

Irrkk, MONSTER !

sure, 80% of white women are brainwashed liberals

does that mean breed outside your race? don't be retarded. If you were a real man you'd take one and fuck some sense into her

Fucking and reproducing is different...
Yes I'd tap, but I wouldn't reproduce with.
Why is it so hard to understand.

You are LITERALLY doing the same as SJW. What you presented here is an excellent example of "group thinking". You believe that all >insert here< should do this or that. While I fully understand that demographics make very important part of the voting strategy, it is in the long run a wrong way of thinking. Why is it wrong? Because it produces inferior results compared to individualist approach.
Everybody and really everybody is different. You need to focus on your message and idea, not on the colour of the skin or gender. That is what real liberty is. People will vote for you if you tell them how you are going to make their life better i.e. MAGA. You see make AMERICA great again. Not feminism, not black life matters, not other white bullshit. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN FOR EVERYBODY:
Also, women historically voted conservative!!! Many black people were conservatives.
Then republicans fucked up big time for decades, talking only about "christian values" , abortion and war. Democrats took over Hollywood, MTV, video games, media, music, books and schools. what did republicans do? Created fucking "think tanks". WOW, that is gonna sway the voters!!! More think tanks. rolleyes.jpg
The only reason republicans are doing well now is because of the new republicans and younger people who don't think like old senile people.
Not to mention that democrats run their identitiy politics and you see how that ended up. Literally this is the biggest defeat of democrats in decades. They lost the presidency, the house and the senate and they lost to Donald Trump who trolled them hard.

rare thanks, didnt have that one

This, winrar.

>he doesn't know about the shallow attention whores turning right wing for attention
>he doesn't know about #TEAMSLAVE

They grow up and become conservatives.

hey argentinia, as a guy you can racemix AND have white children.

as a woman.. not so much

gffftgguhhlkjggtyv ubjkkkkkkk

White women are the sluttiest whores in existence.

you seem to forget the youngers who will be coming up - they are the most red-pilled gen , they have had to grow up in the obongo era, and can't stand that bullshit

>women historically voted conservative

Utter nonsense.

No problem

This. Women are the true Jews.
>Love money
>Manipulate
>Muh holoc- feelings
>I'm the victim

Female vote was a mistake

>Politics is going to turn into white men vs everyone else, and white women will probably swing toward the latter.
Politics is going to turn into war, which will be white men vs everyone else, and women will do nothing.

Veronica Ricci bro, and Bing is your best friend. You're welcome

>flag
>this literally already in 2008

faggot

see i knew she couldn't be a trap

>destroy your race, goy
>the blood of your people is not worth preserving
>also it would be good if you could get started on destroying Asians. We Jews haven't done much to subvert them yet and we need to get that going more. So it would be great if you could kill two birds with one stone and race mix with Asians. The other races are sufficiently fucked up enough so don't worry about them. Thanks, goy

Married women with children did.

stay a while and listen!

>Politics is going to turn into white men vs everyone else
Are you 12? It's been like this for decades.

a betraying hoe

shill faggot

I don't think it is.

Women are more naturally conservative than men. They go with the flow, they don't try to rock the boat, etc. They are not daring or adventurous or interested in changing anything. Radical leftist revolutionaries have literally always been male throughout history with the exception of a few jewish females.

Pretty sure the female vote used to swing to the right of men. I know for a fact that this used to be true in Britain until recently.

I think what happened is 1) the creation of the single mother and the single unmarried working woman and 2) the left became the new conservativism. What I mean by that is that leftists won the culture war and became the new establishment. Promoting left wing ideas is no longer radical or upsetting. It is the new normal. Today going with the flow, not bucking the system, means supporting feminism, trannies, gay rights, nigger rights, open borders, etc.

So I do not think women are inherently leftist at all actually. I think leftists have sort of just hacked their conformist instincts.

Damn user I'd eat a mile of her shit just to get to where it came from

30 year old Aryan female

Voted for Trump

Convinced my little sister and mother to vote for Trump

Plus i have two beautiful Aryan children- 8 and 2. My 8 year old is more redpilled than most idiots my age.

Im doing my part Sup Forums

Well done

Not if I can help it.

Women are the future of western civilisation whether we like it or not. God help us all

>2 kids
>doing your part

The only good women left will be in religious communities. I highly suggest joining one asap.

The girls in these communities don't even kiss until marriage, are very submissive and will wake up at 4am just to make you breakfast before you go to work. They will treat you like a King and give you the proper respect you deserve.

Don't settle for anything less!

(I'm a redpilled ex-feminist)

Didn't the majority of white millennials vote for Trump?

You have to go back, taco nigger.

huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/white-millennials-voted-for-donald-trump-over-hillary-clinton_uk_582336a8e4b0c2e24ab1eb9d

>just give us control over everything and we'll support you
Yeah right, we've seen what happens when spics run countries. You deserve more racism than you subhumans receive.

Oh look another cuck jew psy op thread.

American here. If your countrymen stop flooding our country and driving wages into the shitter so that americans have trouble earning a living in the trades then we can all get along. It's not about race dipshit.
Im a contractor and it's hard as fuck convincing these dumbass women that hiring pedro to finish her basement for $10/hour is probably not a good idea. TBQH, it is rewarding to get the call backs after your dumbass countrymen can't pass the building codes and I have to fix everything they did.

>Only 53% of white women voted for Trump.
Not quite, 53% of the American white female electorate voted (who actually voted) for Trump.

So total support may have been lesser or greater. Demographically speaking, the older you are the more likely you are to support Trump. Furthermore, older voters are more likely to vote whilst younger voters tend not to be bothered.

So in other words, support amongst young white women is probably less than 53%.

Women have no principles, no underlying moral fiber. I'm not going to pretend that I have any concrete scientific evidence to back this up, but I've seen enough to assure you that we'll find research supporting this idea within my lifetime. They're good for fucking, child rearing, and using as an extension of your will, don't give them any credit when it comes to logical thinking, altruism, or self-awareness.

That is to say, by all means, TRY to give them credit where it's due. But one simple look at the history of man and woman, along with the people of today, will tell you all you need to know about how spineless you are without a Y chromosome.

A (white, obviously) grill I'd been trying to sleep with for about a month kicked me out of her bed at 4am last night when I said I voted for Trump.

This shit is getting real bad.

>Young kids are peak blue
Not anymore. You have no idea. We are the most right leaning generation in ages. With the internet available teachers can't just brainwash students anymore like they used to. To add, now that there has been a major push back the left is doubling down. All it takes is to realize that liberals are full of shit and lie about one issue and suddenly you'll realize they are full of shit on every issue.

America will not be democracy by 2035.

This guys gets it.

Yeah generally religious white chicks won't be dtf on the first date, but the positive tradeoff is they will be much more loyal, more conservatively minded, far less likely to even find niggers or other races attractive much less fuckable, and will seek to please you in the way God intended - By cooking and being subservient to you. Plus if you do decide to go the long term route a lot of them are still virgins.

It's not a democracy today. FFS while you might be right leaning your generation is completely retarded and right leaning for all the wrong reasons. Memes aren't a good reason.

My only issue with women is that they lack trust and loyalty.

>religious girls are virgins

tip top kek

White women are going to betray us? I must have traveled into the past.

Here's a story I overheard
>a white person I know has a girlfriend
>despite not being married, they have a baby and they live together
>one day, he came back from work earlier than planned
>when he entered his home, he saw his wife (naturally)
>the thing is, an unknown black person was holding the baby next to her
>a few days later, the white guy came home
>this time, he found out the baby had been alone for quite some time
>his girlfriend came home later in the evening and she claimed she went shopping with her friends
The story is still fresh so there's no ending yet

It's. It about betrayal, women simply are not inclined to do what's best for the society, they are inclined to vote in a way that protects the greater society

I'm not a republicanbut the Democratic Party makes everything about race for easy votes

You'd have to be an idiot not to see that

She left the baby alone?
What is your friend doing about this?

White sharia is the only way incels

Nigger ate the white baby

>white sharia

You don't even need that, women follow pretty easily of society put emphasis on motherhood and being traditional women would do that

go your own way off a cliff, cuck.

They're still together but he's 80% convinced he's being cheated on
I also overheard the word "divorce"

> Democrats took over Hollywood, MTV, video games, media, music, books and schools.

Fucking this. If you want to wipe off leftist cultural hegemony from your country, start by occupying spaces on schools, universities, music, etc.

It's just that women are easily led and controlled. Appeal to them emotionally and with displays of great power, and they will return to the light.

Initiate shitskin holocaust.

JIDF out in full force again huh.

>having a child with a women who isn't disgusted at the presence of niggers

Are you stupid?

Women coax men from two different tribes to fight each other and then breed with the winners. Simple as that. That's why they are always trying to instigate fights between men.

I'm not concerned about cheating, but I fucking hate it when a parent acts shitty like that.
He needs to dump her and do everything that is neccesary to get custody of the child.

>are going to

no shit. together with the huge demographic shift, the fact that women are so easily manipulated by the media I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't see another Republican president for the next 20 years after trump