What happens here?

Atlanta Georgia
Each dot is 25 people.
red = white people
blue = black people
It's almost half white, half black, and they're clearly segregated, blacks in the southern half, whites in the northern half, a sharp line between. Why?

Much higher resolution here:
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8a/Race_and_ethnicity_2010-_Atlanta_(5559880279).png

Other urls found in this thread:

demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/
google.se/maps/place/Mendes, GA 30427, USA/@31.9973456,-81.9707192,1222m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m13!1m7!3m6!1s0x88fa8d935d721849:0xba9767457ba91727!2sGlennville, GA 30427, USA!3b1!8m2!3d31.9365917!4d-81.9284501!3m4!1s0x88fa8eb8159e26d9:0x6c916ce310712c19!8m2!3d31.9988094!4d-81.9740045?hl=en
demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/index.html
census.gov/population/www/documentation/twps0076/twps0076.pdf
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/07/Civilization_and_religion_map_1821.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=myhnAZFR1po
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

They're not swedish so they do not let black people stay for free in the guestroom while building a cuckshed. Hence, segregation.

Another map from a different website, with different colors. This one is zoomable.

demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/

This is why niggers think they are so common in our white country. They all live in slums together. No human wants to live around niggers

niggers seem to be concentrated in urban areas

Everyone in the US likes to pretend that it is diverse, which it is. But many people( even 'open-minded' individuals) prefer their own kind, in an almost innocent discrimination.

Like people prefer like people.

post your city

It's funny though how there aren't a lot of niggers in the countryside. Same thing in my country.

no gibs in the countryside

maybe a lot of conflict since multiculturalism basically promotes that.

What are these? Prisons? Between Reidsville and Glennville, Georgia.

I think it's also a matter of staying in what you're born in. Blacks tend to be less mobile than other people.

In the South, it looks like you find more black in the country for some reason.

Old farm equipment on old farms?

Going off of google maps - >

rogers road is a prison kek

Mendes highway seems like a small community around a church

and tattnall street seems on the border of a corrections(prison) area and an airfield

Pretty much.

Ever heard the expression "There goes the neighborhood". It implies that when enough blacks move in the area, thieving and violence is so guaranteed that property value and neighborhood safety will plummet. That's a statistic fact.

No time in history has black people increased value of the area so property owners will avoid them like cancer.

Also look into 'White Flight" and gentrification.

really makes you think huh?

Thanks. I was just looking at google maps but you beat me to it.

Yeah, thanks for the dot map, never seen that before!

Weird. I don't know which it is. There's the prison. Then right next to it is Housing Project Road, but on the dot map it looks like the populated area is a bit to the west of the prison. I wonder if it's this place?

what are you talking about

that's also part of the prison.

a prison has a large concentration of blacks in a place with lots of blacks.

That's the prison. You can tell by the shape of the cell blocks and the 'moat' around it.

>Mendes highway seems like a small community around a church
Yeah but I wonder why it looks so weird, not like other towns or villages. Maybe it's due to the program that compiled the data.

google.se/maps/place/Mendes, GA 30427, USA/@31.9973456,-81.9707192,1222m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m13!1m7!3m6!1s0x88fa8d935d721849:0xba9767457ba91727!2sGlennville, GA 30427, USA!3b1!8m2!3d31.9365917!4d-81.9284501!3m4!1s0x88fa8eb8159e26d9:0x6c916ce310712c19!8m2!3d31.9988094!4d-81.9740045?hl=en

Im traveling to Powder Springs GA. 30127 next saturday, anyone know how safe it is around there?

are you white?

Powder Springs is fine, typical South

If you all are wondering about the high concentration of Asians in the middle of Atlanta it's because of Georgia Tech

You ever wondered why we don't have all the bullshit you see in the rest of the US?

They stay in their areas, we stay in ours.

There are more asians at Emory than tech.

Arab/Hispanic light green eyes

the mold grows where its gibs come from

Live in Atlanta. Blacks segregate themselves. They hate everyone other race.

Fuck me.

This is the same in every city. They are all extremely segregated.

Here's the Racial Dot Map where you can zoom in and see where the race lines are.

demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/index.html

These stats are not static. They change over time.

Many cities have gone from majority white to majority black in the last 50 years.

Atlanta is one of them. See pic related.

Yeah, that's the same map I linked further down.

Interesting graph, thanks. Source?

Looking at Minneapolis-St. Paul, a lot of asians in St. Paul.

why is the west of america is bumfuck empty?

The historical data from 1960 I got from here:

census.gov/population/www/documentation/twps0076/twps0076.pdf

They have racial census stats going back to 1850 in some cases. And it's census.gov, so I assume it's legit.

As for the 2010, I just got those from Wikipedia.

As a resident of Atlanta, I can give a bit of perspective. The city was diversified long before the 60's, and the peak of niggotry was somewhere around the 90's. After crack devastated the inner city coons, the blacks started to emigrate to other area of Georgia with cheaper living. In addition, there has been somewhat of a boom since the 90's with new industry, mostly focused on tech, bringing whites back to the city. If the trend continues, by 2020, maybe 2030, it will be back to around half and half.

Mountains, desert, cattle-land, farmland.

I don't know. Maybe because it was settled later? In 1826 all of the west was wilderness with indians, while the eastern part was civilized.

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/07/Civilization_and_religion_map_1821.jpg

Wouldnt a map of any group show more dense in cities?

Here's historical data on Atlanta.

The major influx of niggers, and when the crossover from minority to majority happened was in the 1960s and 1970s, during the civil rights movement.

Data from here: census.gov/population/www/documentation/twps0076/twps0076.pdf

Yes, and the War of Northern Aggression destroyed the original racial hegemony that existed. I'm not denying there was an influx in the 60's thanks to LBJ and white flight, but the absolute lowest point of nigs was antebellum. There's also a growing number of other minority groups here now, mostly muzzies, poos, and mexicans. It's not even white v black at this point, it's white v all.

This is also interesting to compare to data for all of the US and all of the world. I saw some data somewhere of how whites have declined globally. Will have to look for it. I think it was whites used to be almost half the global population to something like a fifth or less today, don't remember. Also interesting that Detroit went from 70% white in 1960 to 10% white in 2010. Makes you wonder which is cause and which is effect. Did the economic decline happen because of a demographic change or the other way around? I've begun reading The Rising Tide of Color Against White World Supremacy by Lothrop Stoddard. I've also heard about the novel Camp of the Saints, which apparently is about this subject. Good job for compiling the graph. Any recommended books, websites etc. on this subject?

>The major influx of niggers
>I'm not denying there was an influx in the 60's thanks to LBJ and white flight
Do you know how much is influx and how much is births and how much is whites moving out vs not reproducing as much?

What did Lyndon B Johnson do that increased the number of niggers in Atlanta? And what do you mean that the war did to increase the niggers in Atlanta?

I watched the movie Deliverance last night. Are there inbred people with actual weird appearances, mental retardation, diseases and such in the countryside in America, such as Georgia?

youtube.com/watch?v=myhnAZFR1po

It's like neapolitan ice cream.