What motivates women to be career oriented instead of family oriented? They aren’t naturally competitive like men...

What motivates women to be career oriented instead of family oriented? They aren’t naturally competitive like men. Females don’t derive their status by rising to top dog on the corporate ladder. They don’t need the money. Men will eagerly provide for them.

I think career obsessed women are the female equivalent of male NEETs. They use careerism as an excuse to shirk their duty and avoid the responsibility of having a family and raising children.

Like NEETs, they eventually wake up at 35 and realize they've wasted their youth and failed to achieve any of the milestones a properly oriented woman should have achieved in her life.

Other urls found in this thread:

law.yale.edu/system/files/documents/pdf/Intellectual_Life/Stevenson_ParadoxDecliningFemaleHappiness_Dec08.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((Someone))) has filled their head with nonsense. Also, sauce?

Women are competitive to an extent you don't even imagine, they're just more subtle about it.

A fucked over culture, weak men, the easy mode of living in the first world. Notice how the third world women don't ask for any rights, they don't want to compete in hard mode.

The corporations and their media lapdogs brainwash females to pursue work so they can flood the labor market and lower wages.

Because desu when you're young a family sucks but the power/money you get from a career is awesome. It inverts in your 30s, for women at least.
> They use careerism as an excuse to shirk their duty and avoid the responsibility of having a family and raising children.
Women have no inherent duty/responsibility to raise children or have a family.

They're told it will make them happy. People don't know what makes them happy and so they'll listen to (((experts))) who they think have answer.

They've been told to do so. For men taking care of business, protecting the family and the tribe, and competing with other men comes naturally. If you asked a woman if they're competitive, they would immediately say 'yes'. Yet women have no god damn idea what competition really is. They have such a romantic view of the workplace. I suppose men have a romantic view of relationships too, but at least that seems more natural.

Women are demonstrably less competitive than men on average. There are hypercompetitive women out there, but like exceptional female athletes, they're incredibly rare.

Tell that to some chick who's nearly hit the wall at 34 and has her biological clock screaming at her to wake up.

And the most competitive man is always more competitive than the most competitive woman. And there are 10 000 highly competitive men for every highly competitive woman.

I think about this a lot, and it would be terrible being a woman. Watch Mad Men. Guys weren't faithful to their wives in the past. The situation of today was flipped.

Do you really want to be fully dependent on a man that could leave you at any moment? That could hit you and psychologically abuse you, but you couldn't leave him because you were financially dependent on him to survive? Where you had no say in what vacation you took, what car you drove, or even if you could go out to dinner? Spending all day raising your bratty kids while the husband is getting hammered on a lunch break or on a work "conference" in Florida nailing his coworkers?

Honestly this is pretty much real life for a housewife who is married to a successful man, not Joe the plumber of course but a high earning, white collar male. Face it it would be a terrible life, this could just be the man in me talking.

I don't understand why they want to slave away at a desk instead of cleaning the house for an hour, watching talk shows, and feeding the kids?

>Women have no inherent duty/responsibility to raise children or have a family.
And humans don't have any inherent responsibility to survive. You're a retard.

>Women have no inherent duty/responsibility to raise children or have a family.
Yes they have you degenerate fuck. Thanks USA you ruined the entire western world.

Money?

>Guys weren't faithful to their wives in the past.
Are you honestly basing your knowledge of history on a god damn hollywood tv show? Christ.

a family where both the mother and father provide for the family lives a much better life, and
>implying you can't finish your studies and later on in life start your family

Yeah i've seen enough friends who hae kids right now. some of them womyn

They do need the money. Many working women head single-parent families and divorced men resent having to pay child maintenance
Women enjoy having dollar value placed on their labour after thousands of years of being devalued. Moslems have multiple wives, so each wife is devalued. And islam ranks wives below camels
OP claims women are not career obsessed and most aren't. They work of financial necessity. If they won a lottery tomorrow, most working women in common with most working men would quit work tomorrow
Maybe they do choose a career above being a domestic slave reliant on the man's wage. It's understandable. Most people, men and women, would choose to be independent
A wage-earning woman can provide herself with a home, a car, travel, social opportunities denied women who tend home and children unpaid

>surviving is a responsability
fucking what?

Come on, you don't need Hollywood to tell you guys in the city were fucking everything that moved while they were out of eyes from their wives.

You some kind of history revisionist?
You some kind of retard?

because they suck at everything else in life

literally my soon to be ex gf

>30
>"codes"
>graphic designer BA
>"career" woman
>cant cook, cant clean (takes her literally 8 hours to do what takes me 1 hour)
>her house was falling apart until she met me
>is working for a company that basically rips content from others and resells it to poor people
>she has time to watch netflix everyday while on the clock

bitches

First of all Mad Men is a drama. It would be a boring show if there weren't constant sex and infedility.

Secondly, the 60s was the transition period to the moral degeneracy of today. 10 years earlier the traditional family was a sacred cultural institution. Infidelity and divorce was nothing like it is today.

>single-parent families
There's your problem. The first and foremost duty of a woman is to find a faithful husband. It's your fault if you failed that.

>fucking what?
What the fuck are you doing here if you have no reason to live? Why did your parents make you? Just kill yourself so I don't have to listen to your bullshit.

>Come on, you don't need Hollywood to tell you guys in the city were fucking everything that moved while they were out of eyes from their wives.
Why the fuck would the fathers and brothers of that wife have allowed that? Did you know that men went to war in the middle ages because their sisters were mistreated? Did you know that most men feared hell enough not to commit adultery? What kind of feminist history books have you been reading? A woman is quite capable of causing serious harm to her husband if she's subjected to unacceptable treatment.

Don't you think they should respect their ancestors who fought struggled and died to pass on their genetics to the next generation so that woman came to exist? Women have been brainwashed into a selfish ideology that is not good for the human race (especially the white race) in the long term.

>the responsibility

Under which law?

thats where all the rich guys are

you, my son, have never seen a catfight

Women don't work good enough jobs to support a family (at least support them in a manner that is acceptable to raise high quality children). Women go after easy careers that at best pay 40-50K a year. If they marry a man who makes about the same, that's 100k per year, which allows them to raise better kids, live in a better town, and retire earlier. If women didn't work, men would be making 75K a year due to the shrunken labor market, and everything would still be like the 1950s. The option that you state is the worst because the household is getting the least amount of money out of the three, AND doesn't have one parent at home at all times.

Paid employment and career opportunities, plus the birth control pill, have provided women with options and have taken the power from men's hands
That situation is here to stay

In the future, men will end up having to pay women to have their children, or women won't bother
When men have to pay women to become wives and mothers at the cost of their potential, men will value those women, unlike the past where men wielded the whip hand
This is a period of adjustment and men are resistant to the changes taking place

You have never seen men fight.

I unironically believe that every woman who works either
>can't get laid because ugly
>goes to work just to get laid behind husband/boyfriends back
Or
>can't have children

Jewish Shitcoms like sex and the city snares their gullible minds

If you cheated on your wife and she found out and called the cops, you would get the ever loving shit kicked out of you, likely get fired from your job due to being a pariah, and be black balled from your community.

Many of them already have children, and that's the problem. They need to work in order to support their bastards.

High quality sex bots and artificial wombs are going to make women worth nothing.

>That situation is here to stay
Not for long as society goes down in flames.

Exactly, you know why? Jet travel became popular, men started working executive positions in the city, started earning a lot of money, and could afford to support their family while they were ten states over on business fucking other women. They weren't working 12 hour days hoping not to die on a factory floor so they could go back to their family. It's no coincidence.

Because they didn't know about it, couldn't prove it, and the man is still a good father when he is around and earning a lot of money? Why would you break something up like that? It's not like he is bringing whores back to the house.

Hi, Woman, here.

I have two kids a dog and I make six figures. One son on his way to grad school, the other burning it up at an accelerated high school. My husband's doing the dishes right now.

BTFO, losers. You are not needed in the caring economy.

>feminist revisionist history
Cool to see we're at this point.

Proofs? I wish I had one of my parents stay home.

Hm, interesting. And do you want to know why I go to work? To earn fucking money so I can survive, retard. And yes i have bf, but it's no enough, our government is full of thieves, we hardly make our ends meet. Pls come back to reality.

>Because they didn't know about it, couldn't prove it, and the man is still a good father when he is around and earning a lot of money? Why would you break something up like that? It's not like he is bringing whores back to the house.
I see. So this is one of those things, where nobody knows it happened, but It Totally Did!! Rapes are not reported etc. Besides, if the woman could not tell that she was being mistreated, maybe she wasn't being mistreated. If she was happy, what would she care about her husbands doings? And if she was unhappy, then surely she would have also gotten suspicious. The feminist literary you're reading has the serious flaw of being utterly destroyed by the simplest logic.

That's just poor planning. I spent my 20s and 30s doing coke, going to grad school and having two babies. Now, I make bank. No need to pick one or the other.

you that nobody will possibly believe your cheap bait except maybe a few r_donald stragglers

You'll still be paying for the sex bots and artificial wombs
Plus, although you can have a little harem of sex bots, there will be strict assessment of who can access artificial wombs. You'll need to prove, with large down payment in trust for the child of an artificial womb, that you are mentally, emotionally, financially, physically fit to father a child
Any guy reliant on a doll for sex, with a vagina he'll need to sterilize every time he uses it, will not qualify as father material
So stick to the sex bots and you'll most likely be fine (and childless and single for life)

That's just a problem of feminism. Wages got halved the moment the work force doubled. Simple as that. Now it's almost impossible to reverse.

Why did you reply to it?

women scratch each other and rip each others hair out? wow so competitive.

I mean, I work a pretty easy job with a lot of conferences going on and see the fucking first hand now. The only difference is now it's married men and married women, instead of just men as more "career women" become a thing.

Talk to anyone else who travels a lot for work or attends conferences. It's just human nature and it is pretty disgusting and depressing as a young single male hoping to find a good wife. Never marry a woman that attends frequent "business conferences".

No, it's a problem in every ex-commie country. It was shit in ex-yu, it is shit now.

So you're advising women that men behave like chimps at business conferences?

I can believe that people are fucking each other nowadays like rabbits, but most are not married anyways. Morals have gotten worse as a whole. I doubt adultery was nearly as common in the past as it is now. If I remember correctly, KKK spent much of its time on punishing misbehaving husbands, so it definitely has not been acceptable ever.

Equality is a communist concept. Of course ex soviet shit holes had a taste of that. The problem is in ever allowing women into the workforce. The last time we had people practically working as slaves was in the middle ages. It took black plague to get rid of enough people to make workers valuable again. We'd need some cataclysm like that again if we wanted to restore proper families. Although, as a woman you do have the choice of finding yourself an exceptionally successful husband, if you don't want to work.

I can smell your fear, you know your dried up cunt is on its last breaths.

No, I'm giving an explanation for why women didn't want to stay at home and started to become career women, so they could live this current lifestyle that men have been doing for the past 50 years.

It's the men and women in their 40's and 50's that are the biggest freaks.

Your views are antiquated. You have the same worldview as the shitskins. Of course, you're making an excuse for your white nigger brothers that have come up short in today's economy. Don't you have to chop off some clits, somewhere, Abdullah?

>It's the men and women in their 40's and 50's that are the biggest freaks.
I don't believe you.

Well then. Fuck off racist, Sup Forums is Muslim now.

People always fucked like rabbits
and half the world's population is comprised of women
As half the world's population, women are as entitled to enjoy carnal delights as are men
The pill has allowed women to enjoy sex without the risk of pregnancy
Paid employment has forever removed male power, the power to withhold money, the power to beat up women who complained about having to live on pennies, the power to take a woman off the market then leave her with children to house and feed while the husband sallied off to start a new family elsewhere
Is it surprising to anyone that women are taking advantage of the new deal on the table: the option to have children or not, the option to be reliant on a man or not, the option to buy her own home, furnish it as she chooses, eat where and when she chooses, socialize and travel when she chooses in comparison to being an unpaid slave with a bastard for a husband/boss?
Reminder: women comprise slightly more than half the world's population
Seems as if some men have chosen to believe that women are a minority to be exploited

Your argument relies solely on your own experiences - but no one is disagreeing that morals haven't gone to shit.
The problem arises when you try to explain that "it was always like this", at which point your own "experience" is worth fuckall.

>People always fucked like rabbits
Prove it.

yes but only with other women as they are competing for cock

Women actually always worked, since ancient times, at least they were useful in something. The concept of housewife is a part of 1950's american propaganda.
I want to work, I want to experience hardships of life because I'm a human not some princess who needs to have every single thing done for her. Yes, I am a wageslave but at least I can go to sleep with dignity because I chose the hard but moral way, not the easy prostitute-whore mode.

>prove basic history

World currently holds more humans than at any other time in recorded history
It just grows and grows
Maybe you think that's due to virgin births?
Or maybe you still think babies are found under cabbages?

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Men and women have different biological tendencies. Women are naturally inclined to be caring and nuturing mothers. Men are inclined to be competitive and status seeking. This dichotomy has worked for all humans for thousands of years, not just Muslims today.

>We're living in a rape-culture!
>What do you mean I have to prove it?
>3rd world shitters with no morals or enlightenment are fucking like rabbits
Well we can agree on that.
>This mean everyone in the world is fucking like rabbits
No.

So naturally, women are happier now than ever. Oh wait, the opposite is true.

(((Brainwashing))) from an early age, along with a herd-like mentality

And women have always had the option to refuse sex. Tell me, why would a man allow his sister, daughter, mother or cousin be abused? He wouldn't. You would have never gotten very far by abusing your wife. It simply was not the rule of the land. It was not common. Besides, men can never be sure that they're the father of a child, so of course it makes sense that we've evolved to appreciate female chastity. We will always detest slutty women and respect virgins. There's nothing you can do about that. By extension we will never feel good about having women in the workplace. We will never want them to be the providers. You're asking for a generation of resentful young men who will fuck things up if you continue your brain dead feminist policies.

Propaganda that's disproven by the facts
Go on any online childless by choice and see what women think about the burden of pregnancy, motherhood and all that comes with those
It was *convenient* to claim women enjoyed domestic slavery, not fact
Now women have the choice, many of them are choosing to remain single and childless

Family is not a prostitue-whore-mode. You can work taking care of the house, taking care of the children, turning the house into a home. You can motivate your husband. That's what women have always done. And that doesn't make you a princess. I don't think women have any clue just how much energy they can give to a man. Women have no clue just how much men would do for them. And we want to do it.

Don't forget that the US Constitution, egalitarianism and equal rights before the law removes the ability for them to put their hands on our fucking bodies and land and money. This is why they hate America and want to see it destroyed.

>Now women have the choice, many of them are choosing to remain single and childless
Maybe they shouldn't be given the choice. 4 000 000 000 years of evolution, an unbroken chain of reproduction... all broken in the last 50 years by your social policies. Do you really believe your own words? There is absolutely no way in hell more than a tiny percent of women don't want children. The evolutionary weight behind the want to have children is so gargantuan that you would have to fuck up a human's mind in a spectacular way to get rid of it.

You misunderstand our desires. No one gives a fuck about you or what you want to give.

If a woman is working as a nurse or a kindergarten teacher, how is she stealing wages from men?

>watch mad men
Reminder that historical pieces are unironically taken 1:1 by retards like this

Fucking christ

You've got to be retarded. Why and how on earth would you have evolved to not want to reproduce? These women aren't happy.

That's what's irking you
Many, many women *are* happier to be single, childless, free to travel, to socialize, to indulge their own interests, buy their own homes, cars, etc. And women of previous eras used to dream of doing the same
Women are enjoying the same sort of freedoms that used to be the entitlement of men
But don't worry, men can carry a child full term these days and they're welcome to changing the beds, peeling the potatoes, picking the children up from school and taking them to the dentist, music lessons before going home to cook the meal and having it on the table when their career-wife comes home and tells them they'll have to budget more carefully because she needs a new car and golf clubs

Humans are a truly unique species user. What pushes someone to do something everyday even if they hate it?

I'm sure that attitude builds healthy societies. Maybe I don't give a fuck about your life. Maybe I shall use my greater strength to fuck you and your family up before I burn the whole house down. Maybe that's something we don't wish to happen in a healthy society. Maybe you could fuck off this site and kill yourself. You're too stupid to talk to me.

I wasn't talking about family but women who seek the richest men so they don't have to move their lazy ass for the rest of their life. My mother is a housewife, but my father makes enough money to make it possible for her. And when I see how much he works, almost 15 hrs a day it breaks my heart. What kind of fucked up life is that?

They'll want children - once the clock starts ticking they'll rush to it, only to find that they're now competing in a market where their worth has been drastically reduced.
The problem with this is they'll first know they've fucked up when it's too late to do anything about it.

Case in point are the fags/cunts in this thread, they act high and mighty that they're "in control".
In 10 years time and they'll be begging for a dicking - and it'll be too late.

No, if you think people hate having children you're more damaged than Jared Leto Joker.

most women are incompetent and they water down actual wages since corporations have to fill x amount of jobs with females as well as another x amount of jobs for crynorities

Fpbp

>domestic slavery
Caring for someone who isn't yourself isn't slavery, it's a responsibility. Just like NEETs call having a job slavery, women claim having a family is slavery. This just proves my point.

(heilled)
>feminism
>marxist indoctrination
>(((media))) subversion
>harsh conditions
A fucked up society

u mad bro?

It's what he wants to do. It's programmed into his DNA to want it. He took care of his wife and his children. I'd say he has lived a successful life. I'm sure he'd appreciate your happiness far more than he'd appreciate you breaking your heart over him.

The evidence doesn't support your theory bro. dertility rates are dropping, people do not like the idea of having to support a human life for 20 plus years. We have evolved from fucking and hunting. People have careers other things to focus on.

When people here or especially youtubers talk about women having careers they always mean some liberal jewess being a fashion diversity consultant in New York or something

Real women work because shit's expensive. I make 50% more than the national average
After rent (1 room, 1 kitchen), bills, taxes and food I have around 150 bucks left. You expect people to feed a wife and two kids with that?

Then you have faggots like Gavin McInnes who have 5 million fucking dollars being all "Just buy a house in the suburbs you fucking pussy! You let your wife work you fucking cuck?"

Women's biology
it forced them to be breeders
And church and state insisted women really wanted that

law.yale.edu/system/files/documents/pdf/Intellectual_Life/Stevenson_ParadoxDecliningFemaleHappiness_Dec08.pdf
Enjoy, you might actually learn something today, but probably not.

It took us 50 years to evolve from a successful species into a self destructive one. Truly a miracle. Or maybe there's something else to it... who knows.

lol - like a "dicking" is hard to get ahold of.

How do you measure that as a miracle?