How can anyone think Trump is a Christian?

>inb4 no one can know his heart
Seriously though, is there any real evidence of spiritual fruit in his life? It sickens me how evangelicals aren't even pretending to care about the gospel anymore. They supported and voted for a guy who
>assaults women
>erects giant shrines to himself
>supported gambling
>cheated people out of their money through his various business ventures
>calls 2nd Corinthians "two Corinthians"
>openly attacks and insults his opponents
>only gives to charity when he is publicly shamed into it
Can anyone defend this?

He certainly is not a Christian, sadly.

However, this is okay, as he is taking steps to end PP, abortion, and protect religious freedoms.

I get that he is helping with abortion issues, but does that really justify selling out to such a morally repugnant person?

Lmao Obama actually claims to be a christian. Which is one of his most obvious lies

Morally repugnant? For what saying "grab em by the pussy"? Lol

Maybe he watches R rated movies too!

maybe it is good thing he isnt a bible thumping retard

>Wrong
>Wrong
>Wrong
>Not possible
>No
>False
>Jesus called the jews satanists
>Incorrect

I agree 100%. Fucking evangelicals are the main reason that we pour money into Israel, because those crazy bastards are trying to bring about the "end times"

I agree Obama probably wasn't a Christian either. I would much rather have presidents just be honest, it's stupid that they all have to pretend to be Christian to get elected
>for saying grab em by the pussy?
yes, and any of the other things I listed. And honestly, he's an adult so he is free to do whatever he wants, but I find it offensive that he also claims to be a Christian while doing it. It's even more offensive that evangelical leaders don't have the courage to call him on it

OP the people aren't electing their church leader, they're electing a person that can keep America safe and financially stable. Do you really think ANY politician is morally upstanding?

the same way they bought that obama was a christian

Why would I want Trump to be a cuckstain? Let alone a cucktholicuck? He has enough jewish influence with all the kikes surrounding him, he doesn't need the old dead commie kike on a stick to jew him out even more.

>is there any real evidence of spiritual fruit in his life?

he stopped satan getting in the WH

Trump isn't cutting support to Israel

No christian thinks like this. Shill thread

>implying Drumpf isn't zoroastrian
>implying he isn't the Saoshyant

I totally agree, I just find it offensive that people insist he is some godly man doing "the Will of the Lord". If you want to vote for the guy, go for it, but don't act like he's some prophet.

Also, evangelicals should just be honest that they don't care about the Bible, and are just using religion to push their political agenda

Let me guess, you think the most Christian thing to do is yell "Deus Vult" at brown people?

Trump was chosen by God to lead his people, the good right leaning Americans. We love you Donald and pray for you every day!

Most christian kings did that too

OP, Evangelicals are heretics.

No, but I am aware that God lifted up David to be the most respected king in the bible. Maybe if I was perfect like you I could start throwing stones at a man who is working to restore our Nation's covenant with God? I'm glad Sup Forums is blessed with saints like you

we're not saying he's doing the will of YOUR lord, named yahweh
we're saying he's doing the will of OUR lord, named kek, and he is his prophet