What does Sup Forums think about this leaf working with Generation Identity?

What does Sup Forums think about this leaf working with Generation Identity?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/snazij/status/819755003011366912
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/LMFAO I LOVE BASED
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
youtube.com/watch?v=4F4qzPbcFiA
youtube.com/watch?v=tO5NTUDhJsQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sage, cancerous nu/pol/ thread.
Go post about your larping eceleb attention whores on rddit

She makes an example of what we need to do, next time the metods will be "final", because no matter what you do, you will end in jail anyway.

So bazooka the ni66a boat.

Don't give a shit about Europoor problems

she's a great spokesperson for our cause

and i want to fuck her

She should start having children already.
Alright guys, I'll take one for the team and knock her up.

back off, she's mine

this thread will be flooded with divide and conquer shills continuing to try and turn us against everyone that is representing our views publically. I don't know much about Gen ID but it can only be good for them, a movement needs public figures advocating for them in order to grow.

Hating every public figure advocating right wing positions, whether they're alt-light or full 1488, is retarded and self sabotaging. Which is exactly why the shills are constantly trying to psyop us into doing it.

Lauren southern did a 23andme test a gew months ago

whoa...

She made a video about it and uploaded it

Can we stop making threads about this chick? Sage

I hope she's white enough for my Chinese seed

Then she deleted a day later. But i saw it and know for a fact she was 90% danish and 10% iberian. Proof that she deleted it is this tweet from a random person

twitter.com/snazij/status/819755003011366912

I don't know Why Nobody made a mirror. But everybody saying she's jewish is a shill.

LMFAO I LOVE BASED LAURA SOUTHERN I LOVE HOW SHE READS Sup Forums AND POSTS WHAT I READ TO PLACES THAT ARE NOT WHERE I READ THEM

THE MORE THE MERRIER WE NEED TO REDPILL ALL THE NORMIES WITH BASED TRANNY AND NIGGER CUM AND KEK WILLS IT

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/LMFAO I LOVE BASED

Fuck off.

I like Lauren. Fuck the shills who just sit at their computers and talk shit.

>doesn't talk about legal immigration being a problem
>doesn't talk about removing immigrants already here
She's still cucked

No, I only dislike attempts to co-opt movements by turning them kosher nationalist (oh yeah I want my country to turn brown LEGALLY!) and having its leadership filled with the chosen

She's a crypto-kike.

OMG VAGINA. VRY GUD. OOGA BOOGA GRAB BY DA POOSSYYYY

look guys a fucking leaf trying to be relevant. have we seen that before?

What we know about Lauren Southern:

- Canadian
- Coalburner
- No original ideas (not an insult, just a statement of the fact she reports on ideas and otherwise has nothing to do with them)
- No job
- But travels the world with unlimited funding
- Makes sure to personally meet up and flirt with all the people usually targeted for government surveillance even when completely irrelevant to the movement she claims to represent

I think she's an asset, and not our asset.

Any exposure of our ideas is a good thing, but it's especially welcome when those ideas are presented not just fairly but positively, as she is doing.

Antifa and globalist traitors can get fucked, our movement is growing and there's nothing you can do to stop it. Asia for the Asians, Africa for the Africans, Europe for the Europeans!

Yeah I checked and can't find it anywhere.

Did that actually happen to her family? If so whats the issue with her saying that? I bring up the muslims that forced my family to uproot from Syria and Lebanon because they were Christian. They indeed alost everything to

I think she's a cunt. Stop posting this bitch.

If you guys don't like Lauren because she isn't in the kitchen caring for children then you guys really don't want nationalism to win. For those that don't like that Lauren is talking about Europe enforcing its own laws as a first step to end the invasion of Europe by the third world then you also don't care about nationalism. Europe is cucked as hell and it isn't going to go from that to "1488 love your race" in one step. The Generation Identitarian movements need more public support first. If they are seen pushing Europe to follow it's own laws, then they may be able to push things like restricted immigration policies similar to Poland or Hungary. Goosestepping and hiding women in kitchens won't achieve this. Women need to be shown in this movement participating and working with men for a better Europe. Political movements are like bars, men create bars, make it appealing for hot women to come inside, and then more men following the women and fill the bar. Perhaps a bad example but eh...

Good point: she and others are largely giving positive exposure. She wants NGO boat locations? I don't see any negative in that. If she was working against us, she wouldn't spend so much time countering the MSM.

i think she's fine

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

Here ya go boys

she's astroturf. Picked by kikes cos she's sexy as fuk, to lead the 'alt right' ( mostly keyboard AFCs ) astray, to focus on the stone ( muslims ) rather than the thrower ( jews ).

Asked any cutting questions she just reverts to SJW programming becoming just another kike shill.
We all know it.

correct and checked.

Undercover Jew.

>90% danish.

Yeah nah she's not. I saw the video too and she was mostly spic.

She doesnt even look danish even in the slightest.

That was when she was working for Rebel Media. She was probably told to say this, or she got redpilled later on. Either way, she left Rebel and this was years ago, so it's irrelevant.

She's not a coalburner. No one ever provides proof.

Or maybe she doesn't want to end her career. You can't break the conditioning by going full David Duke from the get-go, unless you want to end up like Mel Gibson, or some guy with a podcast with 500 listeners. If she was really "picked by kikes", she wouldn't have left Rebel Media.

Ironically, Laura is doing more good for right wing movements than Richard Spencer.
Laura brings them together and makes them seem somewhat relevant.

The Right wing is getting out there and doing things and she is at least encouraging it.

Richard divides them into weak and irrelevant factions who will never get together or see their dreams come true.
If he does take the streets, he doesn't really do anything. Except maybe run away from punches. (even Laura has tolerated more attacks than that and didn't run)

so I ask you, which one do you truly believe is CIA? and which one is just sort of a dumb woman, but actually beneficially.

I asked this question before,but maybe somebody has better answer now.
Has anybody noticed that on some pictures she has no upper lip and on the others she has full lips.How is that possible?I don't think you can do that with simple lipstick.

angles + lipstick + puckering them a little, probably.

women learn all those tricks from an early age. Its just basic survival for them after age 13.

The only way it's irrelevant is if she no longer believes it. If you can provide evidence that she doesn't, I'll go away. Otherwise...

Because she hasn't made any comments like that since then, she left Rebel Media, and she's now going out there with Generation Identity. She got progressively more redpilled. Either way, as long as she doesn't counter-signal that much anymore, which she hasn't really done lately, it's all good.

This, spencer's a joke.

does anyone have naked pics of her?

Typical woman cashing in on the "alt right" phenomenon. There's been a surge of "right wing" female e-celebs that are doing just what she's doing to seek validation and money from the internet.

ID gen is already kosher nationalist from what I've read, they sem to basically be a watered down Nordfront

wow fucking martin sellner, that trust fund revolutionary fuccboi. jesus lauren

I like her more by the day. She is going out there and producing more information instead of being an armchair analyst.

think of him what you want. at least sellner is doing something and stepping up

look at that camel toe. lots of miles on that odometer

>wrists

Her family had a trucking business in southern Denmark, the Germans seized all the trucks after the invasion. So left with no way to provide for themselves, they left

t. asked her

do you think he blew him or was it more a platonic kind of thing

he can't get rid of that, once you've marched with küssel thats it ya blew it. this wont go mainstream in a million years. the FPÖ have been whitewashing their shit for decades now and they're still struggling to be convincingly electable, and the urban college educated youth he's appearently trying to reach will be even less inclined to let that slide. no fucking chance .. this wont swing any votes

he's a glorified graphic tee salesman doing cryptofascist political performance art. his heart's in the right place but he's still a faggot. just look at that meticulously maintained five o'clock shade.

jewish bitch

She's cute and at least has the.balls to go out and do something unlike 99% of Sup Forums

Kill yourself shitskin.

I don't care if she's a trap though. I'd still suck her huge cock

She's not European. Someone needs to hire Roger Stone to redirect her energies

>It's another it's only important when a woman says it and it should be given 1000x more attention because she's female episode

my dudes, I love how Lauren looks really dominant next to the little austrian cuck
that strong jaw, tond arms and shoulders
really makes me want to breed her and make her gift me some high test sons

Good luck with that

youtube.com/watch?v=tO5NTUDhJsQ

This. Im sick of people shilling this hard for her. She puts on a traditional attire or a shirt that says Deus Vult specifically to cater to the new conservative beta orbiters. This is not a bad thing in and of itself but ffs the threads on her are getting abysmal.

oh god, another advertisement thread.

Lauren, buy ads.

report this shit.

We need a new word "Advertorial" but for chan threads....Chanvertorial? anyway, enough with this shit.

OMG how dare you get his pronoun wrong !!! they are male by law !!
~
kek

haplogroups are shit. what do you look like.

She's spanish with the a blond wig

>deep voice
>mans hands
She better have a dick god dammit.

No one is advertising her retard. It's like all these threads about Richard Spencer, Jordan Peterson or earlier last year Evalion, etc.

People are making threads either because:
a) she did something relevant that's in the news, so people are talking about it
b) to character assassinate her, like they constantly do with Spencer with endless threads every day

That is the very basis of an advertorial. News is the tool to promote the person/product. You'll keep hearing about this press release...sorry "News" until you're blue in the face.

Get over it, it's a shill thread. Lots of them all the time here. Sup Forums is a mainstream website.

So shills want us to care about stopping mass immigration to Europe, NGO boats, etc., and promoting nationalist movements and people like Lauren Southern and Generation Identity? And any discussion of relevant news and events is "shilling"?

You sound like the shill.

Also Sup Forums isn't a website you dumb cunt.