I really, really hate not having the smallest degree of freedom (being forced to use VPN to access Wikipedia)...

I really, really hate not having the smallest degree of freedom (being forced to use VPN to access Wikipedia). How do I get out of this hell before I snap and unironically get myself sent to gulag? I cannot find the strength to cope anymore. Help.

Kill yourself, filthy roach.

Find faith in Anzu

Kill yourself loan shark

Allah in his infinite wisdom and justice wanted you to be roach in turkey, so suck up to it already. Imshala, fucker!

Been looking for this.

Erdogan was a regular shitposter here, and he aw the sheer autism of turkposters.

You could just...Walk to Germany.
No joke, jut walk there and say you're Syrian, they won't check. Live off of gibs.

Pretty good plan desu

>make up horrific story about losing family to horrors of war
>cry into wet lap of German beauty
Profit?

>Obey your boss and the authorities
more like obey the general laws that were settled by a person chosen by the public.

And you don't HAVE to obey your boss, you are not forced to, no one forces you to work there.

Adopt socially imposed beliefs without questioning them
>what is freedom of speech?
>flag
oh

>Accept uncreative, stressful, exhausting and low-paid jobs
Again, you don't HAVE TO accept them, but no other job will accept you.

>Go and die in wars started by your contry's elites
service is not mandatory in most developed countries

TL;DR eat shit

I can't speak Arabic or Kurdish, and AFAIK they're tough languages to master. So, I don't think I can board that gravy train. I "can" invest all my free time autistically to learn them but I'm not sure how long before:
a. Syrian war is over
b. Europe shuts its doors completely
c. Refugees have to go back

Savoring that blue pill, I see. The world is bigger than your little corner of fair economic and social contracts and ample opportunities, kid. Some of us are forced to do a lot of things we don't have the right to opt out because otherwise we'll end up on the street/in jail.

Basically, TL;DR check your privilage.

Remember that you are saying this as a dutch, not implying that everything is hunky dory for you up there but you should understand that you are taking quite a lot of things for granted

I wish i was a shitskin so i could wrangle some german pussi
You dont have to be a refugee, they will probably just let you in, on a scale from Nazi Germany to Argentina, how white are you?

>On a scale from Nazi Germany to Argentina, how white are you?"

You sir have a fan now.

You need to fix your own country.
We can't do that for you.

About time someone recognised my limitless talent

Your using a vpn here that's ban evasion noob

you have to commit suicide and livestream your newly elevated consciousness

I'm already at the max level, m8.

Get the fuck out and be the first productive Turk in Europe.
By the time they wise up and kick you out maybe turkey will be better again

If you're thinking of moving somewhere else, just don't go to the Balkans. They're shit. If anything, you have the better economy and HDI.

You can fly to Siberia anytime. Hundreds kilometers of freedom and trees just for you.

this is the only way out desu
just do it and make sure you kill a cop or two in the process

>i didnt download tails and an offline wikipedia when user told me to four years ago
noob

It's not like it can't be done now. It's just a hassle. Sure, you may have it on your computer but what if you want to look at wikipedia on your phone?
Kiwix also exists on Android but phones these days don't have much memory

and don't have SD card slots*

go to sweden

they don't even care where you're from just be kinda brown and go "allah dirka dirka jihad" they don't even check

then enjoy ur gibs

then help OP instead of arguing with me