This is a nightclub in London. Notice anything?

This is a nightclub in London. Notice anything?

No white people, they are working for the gibs that fuel the mongs.

Simple and easy.

Londonistan and Swedistan are very similar now.
There isn't much difference between them.
So shut the fuck up, stop bitching and suck some Somali dick.

It's mostly full of non whites, and all the actual British women are ugly as fuck. Yeah, it's London alright.

>tattoos
>overweight

At least they are well dressed.

These people aren't Niggers and Pakis though. They're Black and Asian British.

Whats Jay-Z doing there?

That's the problem.

>be 30+ white woman
>still clubbing and trying to get back at daddy

Sad

The worst thing about this pic is the women are fucking awful. I'd be more offended if they were actually 7 or 8 out of 10. But they're atrocious.

The black people actually look well dressed and are probably well integrated. Muslims are our big problem, not niggers.

I don't have a problem with them if they integrate and contribute to society. The people in OP's image don't look like gibs.

can't see my ex there, so I'm ok

>white
Really now?

I SHAT IN YOUR NUTELLA

and you ATE it

LMAO

and kanye west in the white shirt

Hello mr shekelstein

There are no white people of course. Even liberal whites don't dare go to most nightclubs in London.

>This is a 10/10 in Britain

Many such cases. At what point do women start realizing that they are on a sinking ship and there are no life boats left? They have absolutely no long-term critical skills whatsoever; everything is about my feefees right now.

I wonder what they'll do later on in the evening

they go to hipster bars to listen to hipster bands and eat vegan food

seriously, i live in the deep south. the girls here are inbred and still look better than british girls. the fuck is going on there?

Can't see anything that breaks into positive values mate. I suppose the half hidden landwhale would be considered a 10/10 in the USA so perhaps you mistakenly believe we think the same?

Our blacks aren't 100% hood rats like yours are. Lots are third or fourth generation and are completely British with dark skin. These aren't the problem.

The sun has set on the British Empire.
Good riddance.

Each go back to their respective rented properties in the city. The women will watch netflix and the men will go to another club.

dont forget the part where they pay the bar tab with there phone

They are hood rats until they're like 20, then they grow up.

so they're like any brititsh person not born into wealth

>that beluga tag-along

Thats a 2nd gen turk.

Sick fucks.

Whurrrlstahhh says otherwise

Lots are third or fourth generation.
african americans have been in america for centuries sad"!

Shes probably 21, just British women age like dog shit.

only after they check in on facebook

>Notice anything?

All the men are black and there's more men than women anyway and only one woman is mildly attractive the other ones are clearly fat.

There are only niggers, brown girls and fat white girls.

Is there some reason all british women look like ass?

Nightclubs are for retards nowadays. No smoking rape drugs niggers chimpouts etc.
Also funny how arabs and blacks dress more sensibly nowadays than numales and /fa/ tryhards

Please tell me you have the webm of that

Inbreeding.

Shes mena or paki. Slag culture is cancet

Lot of niggers

No weak beta white boys, more alpha black men for blond girls like me !

bait harder

When will this all british women are ugly meme die

>white
If people think that's white then we're all fucked

The blonde guy is wearing too much eye makeup?

Typical "nightclub" denizens of the anglosphere

Never, it's too well ingrained a stereotype

you the user who posted this?

Ugly, middle aged, some overweight women and black dudes.
Not really shocked to be honest. Same stuff is probably happening in swedish clubs aswell. Only pure trash goes to that shit.

Yeah
Hello, fellow pervert :^)

>niggers
>arab slut in foreground
>one paki
>chubby white hidden

oh hi there the_donald

>that fucking grenade in the background.

Yeah, that 10/10 British qt on the right. You guys have the hottest women by far

Niggers are a way bigger problem than muslims

Niggers have literally zero culture other than materialism and greed - the reason the get on well with the white criminal underclass.

>science
>art
>literature
>law
>purpose
>spirituality/religion

Unknown concepts to niggers

that's a low class shit nightclub for old niggers

happy posting lad

Checked and keked

>implying that pig looks good

well integrated black people are not the same as niggers though user.

Muslims are a far bigger problem than Americanised black culture in the UK

brrrrrrrraaaaaaaaapppp

>white
lol

She would be all bad if she lost the raccoon eyes, and all the awful tattoos.

The street shitter sitting down in OP picture is pretty decent.

I definitely see where you're coming from. Civilized blacks rarely have their own agenda whereas successful Muslims subvert our cultures from a higher level. Much more dangerous.

>white

rich bourgeoise being asses as always?

WTF does (((integrated))) mean?

It means more diluted white culture and race and some niggers manage to mimic the majority section of the society they happen to be in.

Usually with the scum of the earth white underclass or the rich liberal adopt a chimp wankers.

Fuck them

You sound like such a bitter little faggot

>White

American/Canadian (((white))) yes, which is actually shitskin beige/brown.

London here.

It's a fucking mess. I've lived here for three years at six or seven addresses. Every landlord was foreign, and only 2 of the 15 or so people I've lived with have been British. It's just gross and only getting worse.

I've lived with: Turk, French, Italian, Mongolian, Bolivian, German, American, Bulgarian, Polish, and British.

The most attractive British girls in my experience are those from upper-middle class backgrounds. I really fell hard for a girl at my work place in 2015 / 2016 and she was quite posh and probably the most beautiful girl I'm ever likely to meet. Not hot, not sexy, but cute and really just beautiful in a way that makes you want to love and protect her. My autism, low self-esteem and working class baggage discouraged me from showing interest in her however, a big regret on my part.

Working class girls (IMO) tend to peak at maybe 16 - 19 but all the drinking, late nights, celebrity make-up worship etc means they are haggard looking by their early 20s. It's a shame culture is so influences by niggers and degenerates, it really turns pretty girls into disgusting slagheaps, and men into pussies or wiggers.

Ideally I would like to marry a traditionally minded girl who hates modern society as much as me, to own a comfy little home in a 95%+ white region, to have a couple of handsome, respectful kids and to live a relatively happy life grateful for the opportunity to love and be loved in return by someone whose aesthetic and moral perspective is similar to ones own. Realistically? I will continue working a soul crushing job in Londonistan while the niggers and pakis and assortment of pro-Open Border foreigners flood the city, finally earn enough to buy a tiny terraced house in my hometown, and live out my days in bitter resentful isolation relieved only by the fact that I no longer have to hear a pack of wild apes shouting on the bus home every night.

Fuck society to be quite honest. It's disgusting.

A country (over)run by niggers or one run by muslims?

Take your pick

Niggers have literally no redeeming features on a group level.

>bourgeoise

back to /r/anarchism

You sound like a fucking bastard race traitor nigger cuck sucking animal

...and probably queer too

who wouldn't be bitter that their culture is being pissed away down the loo?

oh, that's right. spineless little fags like you

Look, the black people in OP's pic are wearing English suits, and are presumably drinking alcohol. Muslims DO NOT DO THIS. They build mosques, they wear their own clothes, and isolate themselves from our culture.

Now, I'm not saying we should let endless amounts of any people into the UK. Migration control is important. But do you not see the difference?

Nice namecalling

Jeff Bezos and George Soros are successful people! They're friend of every Amerilard who believes in the American Dream!

>leftist retard unintentionally names the jew

>a traditionally minded girl who hates modern society as much as me

There's plenty of those around. They're just not British. Learn to love vodka and pierogi.

> to own a comfy little home in a 95%+ white region

You'd be surprised how little diversity and vibrance you get in Bexley and Bromley. Fairly affordable too, by London standards.

I'm not a leftist you fucking moron. How is bringing up bourgeoise or nouveau-riche people leftist? You like sucking cock of Zuckerberg who censore people on Facebook and of Bezos who owns WaPo and Slate, so much? Sup Forums is litreally full of idiots

interesting that you don't call out the other guy for name-calling, when he was the first one to do it.

You have obviously never been near a group of niggers in your life m8

If I could get rid of every non white and muslim in the UK i would. However if we are going to get flooded because the usual leftist cunts are going to vote tory or labour i'd rather in was muslim than niggers.

the only white person in this photo is that fat one hidden in the back on the right.

A white Jewish woman who's going to betray two races at one time by taking some halal dick.

Is any of it descriptive though?

Niggets

You said the thing you noticed about the image was "rich bourgeoise acting like asses as usual", which gave you away. Don't even try. You're either a leftist or a civic nationalist.

girl with daddy issue

>Jeff Bezos and George Soros

You mean le ebil bougie "white" men who fund you? Go back to plebbit

We have a higher standard of blacks in Britain. An American nigger has squatted on the same spot in the same shit since slavery. There'll be some bright ones with more ambition, to be sure, but they're engulfed in a horde of dross. Crabs in a bucket, you know? This whole taboo against Acting White.

Your British black, on the other hand, is likewise descended from slaves, but his ancestors somewhere along the line had the gumption to leave whatever tropical Caribbean island they lived on in a haze of weed and rum, and come to cold, grey, wet England, with intent to do an honest day's work in the hope of doing better for themselves. That effectively filtered out the garbage-tier niggers and brought us the best they had to offer. They came with a goal of achievement, they came with something to prove - that gave them a more wholesome culture on arrival.

It's only a pity it hasn't lasted. Too many of their children nowadays ape the American niggers they see on television bragging about their violent behaviour, their mistreatment of their women, and the great wealth it has brought them. That foul culture is taking root among our own blacks and it's becoming a problem.