Why are liberal memes so spread out throughout social media. Puts our exposure to shame

Why are liberal memes so spread out throughout social media. Puts our exposure to shame...

Why are liberal memes so shit

>implying pic you've posted is a liberal meme

>LE HARRY POTTER XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

The fuck is that even?

>muh ebic hurry putter reference

God damn millennial scum

What did they mean by this? Seriously, I don't get it, what's a "horcrux"?

Harry Potter every fucking time!

Biden bro is the most forced shitty meme ever

The "villain" of Harry Potter separated his soul in 7 parts and imbued them in various objects scattered around England.
You can't really kill him if you don't get rid of them.

Figures it's from fucking Harry Potter, I'm in my 30s, so I don't know jack shit about it. Why do liberals love Harry Potter so much?

In the Harry Potter series, it's revealed that the big bad guy, as part of a scheme to become immortal, split his soul into seven pieces, binding them to personal items. The idea being that as long as one of those tokens (horcruxes) survived, he could always come back. The main characters eventually go on a quest to find and destroy them.

For whatever fucking reason, Harry Potter is the only analogy the left can come up with for anything.

>Harry Potter centric

>always involve passive aggression

Seems like lefty memes make a better case for us than them.

magic is satanic and they love evil and hate god

Bland self-insert protagonist.

sad that all you can do is reference Harry Potter. Why don't you read some real literature like El Principe by Machiavelli or the Art of War by Sun Tzu? You aren't men, you're fucking dorks.

We need to revive the Potter project - turning Harry Potter into a right wing meme.

HP is pretty redpilled if you look at it from voldemorts perspective

GAS THE MUDBLOODS
MAGIC WAR NOW

I am Snape, the potions' master

It's not even funny in any way whatsoever, but leftards find it hillarious because it rips on Trump.
That's literally all there is to it.
Don't try to find reason in a leftist's actions or words, it's like looking for a diamond in a pile of horse shit.

I enjoyed the writing because it reminded me a bit of Roald Dahl

I hate that photo even worse than the meme, they are literally larping there.

liberals making these memes are young and grew up reading harry potter
i grew up reading harry potter too

>implying pure bred wizards would use muggle made gas

basic liberal tactic. take reality and twist it until the good guys are villains

star wars was the same. the empire was the enemy because vader walks out and chokes a guy for no reason cause he's big and bad.

Liberal Memes is like going to funnyjunk 10 years ago. Fucking retarded and gay as fuck.

because they can't handle a good series like LOTR

This image just keeps getting more relevant

Even when they're using sw or hp references they're doing it wrong, they're fundamentalists

>using researched historical and legal analogies to describe political events
You mean like calling somebody a 'literal Hitler'?