Order # 16 niggas - What did he mean by this?

Burger joint employee issues racist receipt to black man Nicholas Muchinguri, outraged black wife (whew) vents on Facedesk, public outcry, damage control, employee fired.
It's all so tiresome Sup Forums but on the plus side a nignog insult made the headlines and it has me thinking 'hmmm Melbourne - not so bad after all'.
Key point: If you want to insult a customer, do it in writing and the media will broadcast your fuck you to the world.
theguardian.com/world/2017/may/13/neil-perry-restaurant-issues-black-customer-receipt-printed-with-racial-slur

are you going to shit in a toilet today, dot head?

Fag mods have banned my country posting again so...

he meant that serving belonged to niggers.

18 ameribucks for a burger, fries and pop? Christ almighty wtf?

OZdollarydoos. Still expensive tho

That's Australian $ so really only about 13 american dollars.

Thats what they get for paying $18 for a fucking hamburger lol

Sounds more like "my niggas dawg". Would expect that from a fag Melbourne wigger restaurant server. Still harsh to fire him over it

How much would this burger cost in America? In Canada it's pretty expensive. Usually about 12 bucks or more for a fast food meal.

WE WUZ BURGERKANGZ AND SHEEEIIT

Depends on the place. I was in Boston a few weeks ago and got a burger at a restaurant near Fenway Park. It was I think $14 along with fries, so a decent burger, depending on the area, will be around there.

What's the difference between an Australian burger and an American burger?

I mean besides the apparent $5.

>not bantering on the receipts

>Don't come back! SIEG HEIL!

>[hey rabbi, watcha doin?! intensifies]

Why are niggers in Australia? I mean aside from the ones who are supposed to be there.

Fries? Those are just potato chips.

>Sounds more like "my niggas dawg".

This.

I remember when a Dutch music show host called Rhianna a "nigger bitch" to her face.
She was just trying to be hip.
Not all us whites understand black culture.

Aussie is usually loaded up with stuff and has at least beetroot, possibly a fried egg too.

>Melbourne, Victoria, USA

Burgers are a constitutional right in Amerishart.
The Fed issues them out

Melbourne, VIC, 3003, Australia, ... Florida, USA

Pete Tongs probably gunna get fired

Yeah but technically we still have to pay the burger tax, so it's not really "free" free.

Burger looks like total garbage

POO

>American Burger.png
My sides. This is now a burger thread my niggas