WE WUZ SAMURAI N SHIET

>WE WUZ SAMURAI N SHIET
Will the whitewashing bullshit in media ever come to an end? You complain about muh kangz, but many more tv shows, movies, etc. feature a white men pretending to be something he's not and scoring non-white pussy.

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/tomb-raider-reboot-adds-badlands-star-daniel-wu-963578
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jules_Brunet
hollywoodpq.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/hugo.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it is hilarious user has to go back 20 years to find an example of a film that fits his narative. Meanwhile, in the new Tomb Raider movie - Lara Croft's love interest is an Asian guy.

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/tomb-raider-reboot-adds-badlands-star-daniel-wu-963578

Its based on a real story. In the real life version it was a French guy who helped Saigo Takamori fight the imperial forces.

Except the premise of a white man going to Japan and becoming a Samurai actually happened

There were other white people in the film.

White subhumans are the biggest we wuzzers in the world
>WE WUZ ANCIENT PERSIAN
>WE WUZ SUMERIANZ
>WE WUZ ANCIENT EGYPTIAN
>WE WUZ ROMANZ (actually they were brown)
>WE WUZ OTTOMANZ CUZ OTTOMANZ HAD SOME WHITE SLAVES
>WE WUZ -insert a civilization that has no connection to whites here-

How many academy award winning movies are about cartoonishly evil white men getting systematically murdered by the black man they wronged?

Its becoming it's own subgenre at this fucking point.

At least we don't instantly die when exposed to Raid.

Is that all you can come up with?
White subhumans have tiny brains, they can't come up with good banter.
Meanwhile this is you and I in the pic in real life.

You stupide fuck this guy really existed this is based on the real fucking HISTORY.

This is the wikipedia page of the French dude the movie is based on.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jules_Brunet

asian film companies, perticularly chinese, use big name hollywood actors because they have international appeal. its purely to make their movie sell well overseas.

Reposting niggers clearly is a superior argumentative technique. I bow my head to you, roach!

Shouldn't you be kissing the rug at this hour?

You do remember your 3 sisters, which your father beheaded when they missed the daily prayer, right?

>White people make all the good movies
>Shitskins: We deserve movies too! Redistribute the movies!

Fuck you. What are the accomplishments of Turkish cinema? We don't owe the world shit.

You know this movie is based on actual events right?

>>WE WUZ ROMANZ (actually they were brown)

Turkish education everybody.

And they wonder why we hate niggers and kebabs. Also fuck off you're not an european country and you will never join EU.

Silence, white subhuman.
We will wipe out your race from Europe within 20 or 30 years already, any plans on moving to USA?

LOOK AT THAT WHITE SUBHUMAN WHO THINKS ROMANZ WUZ WHITE AND LAUGH
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

>is that all you can come up with
>meanwhile this is you and I in the pic in real life
nice bait roach

lol cockroach punches teens = we takin over.

here is a roachs main battle tanks.... what is this 1985?

And then European infrastructure will fail in another 20 years and shitskins will have another notch on their belt of destroyed civilizations as millions starve once your hosts either die off or run.

What are you uttering, rapebaby?
Get your grandmother to translate your shitpost, i'm sure she knows Turkish.

WE

You make a fair point. In truth, at the peak of white culture, white nobles felt about white plebs worse than we do about niggers now. Genetic superiority and lineage are real, but for the vast majority of people here, whites included, wiping the shit off of their masters ass is the best they could have aspired to, just 200 years ago.

>expecting an american to know anything about history anywhere other than in the usa

macedonian women who were raped commited suicide along with their children here roach. Unlike your nation we're pretty clean

By that logic your nation shouldn't even have existed
Stop lying and get your grandmother
megri

>movies made by white people targeted at white populations in white countries feature white actors

Why the fuck is this a surprise to anybody. Why are white people suddenly responsible for representing everybody else's culture in their media? Why can't they make their own films, games, shows, etc.?

Seriously. Looks like we've got a shit martini-stirrer on our hands here

WUZ

i think that "last samurai" is suppose to be that guy who died in the end getting machine gunned, not Cruise

its not whitewashing. there were several white people who were accepted by the samurai, this is well documented. the movie is about showing how western culture has become degenerate and that the ancient warrior cultures (in this case japenese samurai) are superior in every way.

haha nice logic scumbag , you didn't get all the women , ever thought of that?
>get your grandmother
thanks but no thanks, my grandmother firstly is dead and secondly was a proud christian. The scum that changed their religion moved to turkey along with your roach soldiers when your pathetic empire fell, have fun being a nation composed of failed christians and roaches. I'm sure you'll get far

this
/thread
roachistan will bever reach the expansion of the othoman empire, erdogay dogs kiss

>Meanwhile this is you and I in the pic in real life.
what im a 13 year old boy and you are 30 years old

hollywoodpq.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/hugo.jpg

I'm not amused by your hand picking roachkin

It's not even one person. Samurai is plural and singular

The Last Samurai is supposed to be that entire clan that Cruise's character stays with. They are the last samurai

Are you sure he is white? I didn't checked it, but i would bet that he is a jew.

Totally underrated post.

This. Also Cruise wasn't an actual samurai, being born outside of that caste system, and never serving a daimyo. Dude was LARPing the whole time.

So what? Roachistan was taken over by the jews, just like us. We both have the same masters.

There were black people accepted as samurai too racis

7. A Victorious Ontological Argument?
The “victorious” modal ontological argument of Plantinga 1974 goes roughly as follows: Say that an entity possesses “maximal excellence” if and only if it is omnipotent, omnscient, and morally perfect. Say, further, that an entity possesses “maximal greatness” if and only if it possesses maximal excellence in every possible world—that is, if and only if it is necessarily existent and necessarily maximally excellent. Then consider the following argument:

There is a possible world in which there is an entity which possesses maximal greatness.
(Hence) There is an entity which possesses maximal greatness.

>>WE WUZ ANCIENT PERSIAN
>>WE WUZ SAMU
>>WE WUZ ANCIENT EGYPTIAN
>>WE WUZ OTTOMANZ CUZ OTTOMANZ HAD SOME WHITE SLAVES
Kek, this is a weak b8.

I know not a single white person who doesn't dislike ancient Persians, Egyptians and Ottomans.

The guy from which the story is inspired existed, he was a french officer who was mandated to form japanese troops to "modern" warfare.

I'm more annoyed by the fact they replaced it with a burger but we are kind of accustomed to be washed out of history by americans right now, see what EA did with BF1.

Why wasn't jesus played by an arab in the Passion of CHRIST FILM?

How do you like It if a black man played Napoleon?

Time to make Jesus who he really is. An arab

Are you retarded or are you a paki?

Jesus isnt white. So why use a white actoe to play him?

He isn't white but not an arab as well. Also nobody cares.

He is dumbass. The arabs are the closest to who he is

Getting riced isn't so bad though.

Samurai is plural,

the title refers to the last group of samurai that gets killed in the end of the movie by the american led Japanese forces... not Tom Cruise

bait is real

>>WE WUZ SAMURAI N SHIET
>Will the whitewashing bullshit in media ever come to an end? You complain about muh kangz, but many more tv shows, movies, etc. feature a white men pretending to be something he's not and scoring non-white pussy.

That movie is 15 years old

Nice digits and truth. Ken Watanabe was the last samurai and a true badass.

Fuck off you had Slum Dog millionaire

Jesus Christ you are pathetic

of all the movies you choose one inspired by a real story.

actually the explanation

WE WUZ HUMAN

Great movie

Spbp

>Calls others subhumans
>Literally spends hours every day shitposting on an anonymous imageboard

But it was based on real history, only one of the samurai was white and the last samurai was in reference to the village he joins not Tom Cruise. Tom Cruise is only all over the promotional material because it's Tom Cruise.

Christ what a retard. The last samurai isn't Tom' Cruise's character, it's Ken Watanabe's character who is the last Samurai left and dies in the final battle.

saged

last samurai was the ultimate catholics comunnities inspiried