Will Europe revert to fascism or communism once the E.U is dissolved?

Will Europe revert to fascism or communism once the E.U is dissolved?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Y74ez
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NatSoc lad.

communism, cause no one will learn a thing.

What? EU go into communism.

Neither. It will splinter and then eventually turn nationalistic and then soon after that tribalism will take over.

>SI SI SI SI SI

What did he mean by this

Western Europe will go communist, Eastern Europe will go fascist. Eventually Western Europe will invade Eastern Europe and the cycle will repeat again.

Neither. Most nationalist parties in Europe are Natsoc without as much authoritarianism. Fascism is a dead meme just like communism.

It means YES YES YES YES YES. You can make the rest of it.

>Eventually Western Europe will invade Eastern Europe and the cycle will repeat again.
Kek. Nah.

Neither, what will happen, my fellow soon-to-be-muslim cuck, is that Europe will become what Turkey and Saudi Arabia are today in 8 years tops.
You know this, I know this, everyone knows this. It's inevitable at this point.

>What does the future hold?

Oh no no no, the Europeans have been neutered and pacified for a long time now. From here on out it's American capitalism/liberalism, it's McDonalds and iPhones and Miley Cyrus until our declining birthrates lead to our eventual replacement. What happens then? I don't want to know.

Eastern Europe is putting up a good fight against the EU and the globalist agenda
Also the majority of the French youth hates the EU and will only cause more unrests as Macron runs the country into the ground harder than Hollande

True. Maybe I am being too blackpilled. If we had to rank nations in terms of their survivability, places like Poland and Hungary seem to fare better than pretty much most of the Western European nations. Then again I have no idea what the geopolitical scene will look like decades from now so I can't be too sure.

Sadly the EU is far from dissolving....

They will convert to Islam.

>Neutering thousands of years of bloodthirst and war in one generation.

Yeah, alright mate.

This

same for america

with jews you lose

Yes, the post-Brexit hype had me thinking it was only a matter of 5-10 years before the EU disintegrated but I have gradually come to accept the shear apathy of most western Europeans. France, after being bombarded with horrendous attacks last year still managed to elect yet another globalist stooge who is rather candid about his disdain for native French culture. What will it take?

Mussolini sure was a creepy fuck.

Brexit and the majority of French youth voting for anti EU candidates sheds some light for Europe

Chances are if the EU/Merle continues to fuck over other countries then there might be mass unrests similar to the Russian revolution of 1917
Just remember that without prosperity or a positive outlook the population will be desperate for a massive political and social change

Soon .. EU will collapse all at once.

Inshallah

>t. nu-male or woman

>adopting Germany's autistic spin on Fascism
>not Mosley's refined democratic Fascism

Why?

It was a piece of propaganda urging his supporters to vote "yes" on some proposition.

no as dissolving the eu would only aid america. not gona happen your time is over.

Maybe. But let's also not forget that it is not and has never been in America's interests for the past century now to have strong, assertive European countries. It's quite clear historically that they despised the British empire for instance, I don't for a second give credence to the special relationship meme. The EU is convenient for the US as it contains Europe within a castrated structure, dominated mostly by Germany who rules over it like a neurotic mother.

I donĀ“t know man, only something really big will wake us up...

haha poor klaus

see what you dont get is

when USA breaks out into a civil war and the federal gubmint is kaput

(and it will sooner or later because babylon always burns)

The EU shall fall right along as US dissolves

That picture says it all for you. Si.

But the EU is not convenient for the majority of European countries who are going broke and can't keep contributing to the organization while at the same time requesting more EU aid
Now that Britain is gone its only gonna get worse. Also the big issue here is when the Boomers of Europe start retiring and demand their social security and pensions. Considering youth unemployment is rampant in so many EU countries as well as the fact that refugees are pouring in by the millions every year, this system will inevitably collapse or they'll start printing more money and completely devalue the EU

So either way it's a Catch 22 situation

Nationalist, Capitalist Fascism hopefully.

Somewhere in this decade it will end, I think probably early 2020s, you just wait.

I like Mosley, but his economic policy was fucking horrendous; we need to get rid of the Jews and keep out the blacks and Muslims and introduce a truly free market, it is the most eugenic and freeing option.

We effectively live under fascism.

Instead of one party we have multiple parties which all have the same program, corporatism, today our parties are more like different wings of a single party in the 30s.

An early version of
>Italy
>Yes Yes Yes

discord.gg/Y74ez

discord.gg/Y74ez

>Europe revert to fascism or communism
Monarchy, and hopefully the kick out the jews