Time to leave this world Sup Forums

>tfw I have browsed so much Sup Forums that I hate degeneracy/leftism/feminism even more than I hate shitskins

Don't do it, user. There's so much more to li-

>estonian

Nevermind, you're making the right choice.

traitors before enemies, jimmy

When shitpost on Sup Forums have affected your life so much, then you were always a weak, beta, faggot

That's literally the reason why. I have begun to hate the traitors more than the enemy. I get more angry seeing a faggot than when I see a nigger at this point.

Quality bantz, leaf.

Nothing of value will be lost cuz you're weak and dimwit.
Just do it.

Bant is a shitty board that needs to be rid of. Anyone that doesn't see that they're taking a component of Sup Forums and banning people talking about them for "not posting it on /bant/" is an idiot.

i-it's not s-shitposting i-i-i-if I do it ironically, f-family

We need a containment board for underage kids, redditors and Sup Forumstards, though. I noticed that shitposting became slightly less after /bant/ was created.

Resolve yourself in hatred, many civilizations have come and gone but save for the foulest of genetics which most of based Estonia does not possess. You have the mindset and morality to maintain through the trials ahead, so stand proudly and never bow down to the lesser men of this world.

Your time will come.

Posts like this is why I browse Sup Forums.
Thanks burgerbro.

Your time to fall kek >:^)

Have you browsed enough to realize that die Juden are behind all of those? If you really want to make a difference before you an hero might I suggest spraypainting some swastikas?

Don't listen to these faggots, that's a good thing.

y-yeah..?

I do not represent the country I live in, though born and raised my loyalty is to my own and always has been, Leftists, Alt-Right, Jews, they are nothing to me but the enemy.

And in much simpler times we destroyed our enemy, but things are different and (((their))) patience pales in comparison to my own.

I cannot urge you enough to go on a 2 week Sup Forums detox. It's great and helped me get my browsing habits under control.

Good advice, I think I will do that at one point.

if you are gonna kill yourself take out some leftist politicians while you are at it.

>eesti
You don't even need to worry about shitskins or niggers or leftism

ära usu trolle idioote ja kinnimakstud kommentaare. kõik mis siin toimub on huumor, keegi ei ole nii rumal et seda tõsiselt võtta

That's what I find truly hilarious. Your very own people propagate your demise. Your women fuck around. Your children are taught about how degeneracy is a good thing from a supple age. The whole system is literally against you. Yet in your impotent rage, you divert your hate towards Muslims. You are the cause of the cancer that has grown in your nations.

What are you going to do about it? Blame some Muslim who lives oceans away from you of course instead of fighting the root of degeneracy. I'd pity you but you have no respect for me. You can be assured that I'm going to spit on your figurative graves.

Ignore this cockroach, literally projecting his shitstain of a country on to yours, Estonia is not cucked and this infuriates the mudslime.

t. Angry shitskin

Oh how the Jew recoils when his trickery is questioned.

You know the irony being we share a common enemy, nevertheless OP's despair I assume comes from the deep roots of corruption from the kikes (Actually satanists, same with islamics) and the inability to change that, however the best thing to do at this point is to never give in and never falter, not to them and certainly not to you.

don't kys yet.

I know how you feel, thats why swalloved black pill and have almost no hope for future.

What keeps me alive is to watch how it will go out.
I still do most regular things like improving myself like going to gym and not being degenerate.

There is always a slight hope that some thing good will happen.
Ive been here since the Sup Forums was created and seen most painful, immoral, defeatist shit imaginable... now imagine how i feel...

Make your own personal life better like improving your body and lifestyle, even find a qt based gf... and you will be happy even though you know how bad things really are.

You are tool of your own and your people's destiny. Good luck user.

Shitskin is less than a human, so don't take his screeching personal.

We don't see you as the enemy though. But after the Jewish threat is eliminated and the fog is lifted from your eyes, you'll see too.

Keep listen to this Jew like a good goyim

Don't do it user, you'll go to hell

Just do it. Nike

Go ruin someone's country, bud.
Has the audacity to comment on anything, yet can't even build a nation for himself.

Go and rape a boy, inbred shitskin paki.
Shitslam is all you have and all you ever accomplished.
Your cult never accomplished nothing spreading it's cancer to nation to nation and destroying it's foundation just like communism.
Kys parasite.

Just be patient. Soon everything will be scorched with atomic fire.

>redpilled
>suicidal
pick one
the truth sets you free

Bye bye Vladimir, sing another song for me please faggot

>I hate degeneracy/leftism/feminism even more than I hate shitskins
They are completely interconnected. Leftism cause the shitskins to come and degeneracy caused their acceptance.

You would know wouldn't you?
"We" referring to "them" but the problem is with your inability to observe and learn, the corruption of all Abrahamic faiths is the source and unless you open your eyes and see that muslims are being controlled then you are fucked, though being muslim makes you fucked either way.

Don't do it man. Just change your life. Do something unexpected. Go out and Fuck bitches. Anything but off yourself. Hell awaits you if you do that . Or you will come back as a cock roach or something. Nothing good comes of it

I unironically think Estonians are some of the few pure aryan types left. I have been with a few eesti girls, kulakke all of them. Pure fucking aryans dude and nationalist all of them. Listen to Kai Murros talk about Hatred, it's a good speech

Well I am the force that defeated this land and irradiated its peps.

been on Sup Forums over a decade now

still a leftist but i cannot go outside without constantly thinking shit like "fucking nigger" or "faggots" etc

its insidious

>Your cult never accomplished nothing
So it did accomplish something fucking idiot

At least do something good.

>Go to Africa
>Get infected by Ebola
>Start spreading it along the Third World

Or

>Go to North Korea as a tourist
>Stab a Nork policeman with something,e ven better if you manage to steal his gun afterwards
>Say that you do it for glorious South Korea, Japan or USA, shout it clearly to be sure
>Congratulations, you have started WW3

its natural to hate the traitor before the enemy

Always kill a traitor before the enemy, Jimbo.

We are gonna make it senpai, we need you on our side.

But Estonionians are the literal master-race.

t. britshit being tortured by crush on perfect Esti-American qt3.14 from Arizona

Esti, don't do it, intelligent posters, what makes me to come back (that's gayest bromance, I'd give anyone)