It's officially confirmed. If you have had any doubts in the past, this is the nail in the coffin. He's a conman...

It's officially confirmed. If you have had any doubts in the past, this is the nail in the coffin. He's a conman. A Jewish shill. He will change nothing, only make it worse.

He was supposed to destroy the kikes not join them.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-saudi-idUSKBN18832N?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews

>Destroy the kikes

He's a New Yorker, I honestly don't know what you people expected

Tbh I bet they'll kill Ivanka if he doesn't.

I honestly had faith during the election that he would fight the neocons but it's obvious he's one of them now, if he wasn't always. The airfield strike raised a massive red flag for me but it's obvious now he is happy with seeing the world in flames as long as he and his friends make some money out of it.

If Trump brings up how Israel attacked the USS Liberty on June 8th will it make him less of a shill?

Surely the 50th anniversary of the Israel terrorist attack on America will be mentioned by the POTUS?

I would be surprised if he's allowed. Even if he does it'll be pure rhetoric. His actions aren't showing anything to indicate the contrary.

he's literally ethnically Jewish

>implying the Saudis and the rest of the Sunnis are the bad guys in the Middle-East
Hello there, newfag.

Don't make me disrespect you saffer

>He was supposed to destroy the kikes

According to whom?

That's what Sup Forums told me

>Be Saudi Arabia
>Export Islam and Wahhabism all over the globe
>Build massive swarms of Mosques in Christian countries

Why would you believe anything you read on Sup Forums without double-checking? Are you still in high school?

You think it would be any different if someone else was president.

Doesn't make it right and we should hold our gov to a higher standard than that.

((()))

>kurds
>no

I'm half joking leaf, but I honestly believed he would go against the establishment. I was wrong.

And the German government denied all arms deals to Saudis
we are such cucks

why is pol so easy to troll?

Fucking retards. Dollar is not a fiat currency. Fuck off with muh gold standard. Dollar is tied to oil prices. Saudis are the foundation of petrol-dollar.

Am I wrong? Do you still blindly support him?

my post has nothing to do with trump aside from an image,i have no opinion on trump and i could not care less about your gay thread,be gone nigger.

This isn't a bait thread though Patricio

>make $100b selling weapons
I don't see the problem here.

u trippin

Bolstering your enemy with $100 billion worth of weapons, good job. I'm sure ISIS will be happy with their new toys.

>Gulf Arab states are optimistic about Trump whom they see as a hawkish leader opposed to their adversary Iran

>be bong
>suck saudi arabia dick for oil
>create iraq and iran

There is literally nothing wrong with Iran or Iraq

Remember when El Rato called him a conman last spring? We all laughed at him because we thought Rato was the conman. Turns out Rato, though an obvious Zionist, is more principled than Trump. Trump AKA Blumpf AKA Zlompf is a kike loving neocon stooge and his presidency will be George Bush 2.0. Prepare for the Syria war and the Iran war, because they're coming. Expect a massive false flag before that... they know that "chemical weapons" attacks won't cut it this time

>Persia
>Mesopotamia
>arbitrary

Fair enough Iraq was a bit fucked but Iran is entirely justified. Iranian land has always been Persian one way or another.

>drawing up arbitrary lines that cut right through the middle of areas containing different ethnicities and sects creating an absolute fuck up of a map which will ensure future conflicts and civil wars
Yes, there is literally nothing wrong with this.

Nice meme. The partitions largely followed the same demarcations used by the Ottoman Empire. That's not why the Middle East has been a violent shithole for decades. The reason, in fact, was the creation of Israel, the ethnic cleansing which accompanied it (only ok when Jews do it), and the subsequent wars waged by Jews and America

Which companies are involved? Asking for a friend

Says a Mexicunt who isn't even in America.

I think it's fucking hilarious to watch you shills use the same images and same arguments to fight amongst each other lol. Trump is POTUS and whether you like it or not he's here to stay. Get ass blasted all you want this man is leaps and bounds better than the lazy negro we had in office in January.

Yeah I'm sure Trump has arranged a $100 Billion deal in the last 100 days. I'm sure it's not just continuing negotiations that had been going on for ages under Obama.
>Fucking Leftards.

He can ((( - ))) right out as far as I'm concerned. I don't care, he slew the Hildabeast and humiliated both her and her repellent, criminal husband. Nothing else matters. No one can stop the reckoning anyway.

The Saudis pay in cash, and now they have to set up safe zones for rapefugees.
Besides nuking them, this is the second best option.

Irish.

You make us look bad.

Slide it 'pedes!

>its da joos

obama dropt the saudis and Israelis hence they financed so many nazi and right wing organisations. obama has inceares oil and gas productions and dopt the saudi profit margin.

>get a load of this goyim

> $100 billion arms deal

That's a big fucking number.

And that's a bad thing why?

If you wanna laugh guys, the Hungarian military budget for 2017 is $1.2 billion.