How to uncuck the youth of today

Fellow Brits, how do we convince the youth to stop Jeremy Corbyn?

There are FAR too many young people I notice on social media who support policies without thinking about their practicality. I swear, young girls hear the words "free university" and "open borders" and their pussy's start dripping.

I don't know about other European countries, but EVERY girl seems to be some sort of fucking Marxist and the boys are not much better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gpSIzx0Ta0Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the policies are fully-costed.

people are sick and tired of the austerity meme

Working class people voting Conservative is the ultimate cuckery. It is literally just asking to be fucking dominated by rich lying twats who don't give a fuck about us.

I'll admit, the Tories have a brilliant propaganda game. It's a lot like the Emperor's New Clothes. Everyone goes around repeating "economic credibility", "magic money tree" as if it's their own opinion that they actually understand, feeling clever about it, not realising that it's just bullshit to trick them into cucking themselves and the Tories are laughing at them.

your attitude makes piggy happy.

Don't get me wrong, the tories are by no means perfect and to be fair to May, she's not a Thatcherite.

But Corbyn would fucking ruin this country, just look at what happened in the 70s and god knows what he would do to Brexit

Working class people have no alternative. Either you have a cunt who hates them, or a person who atleast can say he cares about their interest. What is the recourse for the working man in England? You can say "but immigration hurts the working class", which it does, but Theresa May isn't doing anything about that. Selling Britain piece by piece to Chinese, European and American investors also hurts the working class. The Tory doesn't see the man on the street as anything more than a villein, like their ancestors, they don't think the British can run their own country, so they prostrate themselves before the alter of Internationalism, capitalism in this case, and surrender Britain to their evil god.

>implying corporations are just going to lay down and take their medicine when the tax goes up
>not understanding that they could very easily just go elsewhere, such as places with less taxes on them
>being this fucking red

never bring feelings to a fact fight unless you are talking to a liberal, that's when morals beat rationality in a debate.. for example on immigration if they want to bring in third world rapists your counter argument is that some poor immigrant in papua new guinea got hes spot taken in the queue.

On the other hand, we just voted to take back control. That doesn't mean sell off what little shit we have left to foreign corporations. Labour's policies which actually give control and power back to the British people, through ownership of our resources and services and strengthened rights and negotiating power for workers.

Okay Jez rides a bike and makes jam, but he won't be a fucking lapdog to the US and Israel like May is.

I wish people would stop parroting this horseshit. No one has explained why they think this, it's a national all encompassing meme. hurr durr the fat cat tories...

It's simply not true.

Yep. No foreign secretary in history has brought in more immigrants than May. People don't understand this. She might talk the talk but we can't believe a word she says and ultimately Tories love cheap migrant labour.

This is exactly why we need a nationalist party.

They would stop austerity whilst at the same time support halting immigration etc.

UKIP are NOT the answer, they're Thatcherites in their economic policies.

They're going to do that anyway. Corporations are fundamentally cosmopolitan organizations, that exist solely to make a profit. Why do you want these people, who don't care about blood or nation or culture or history or anything of the sort, infesting England? It's like people who say "if you put up minimum wage, they'll replace the workers with robots!", these people are probably so distant that they don't know it's already happened in many professions, most obviously industry, but now the service sector has automated check-outs and ordering machines. Min wage has went 20p per hour in the last ten years, but they're still replacing workers with machines. I understand your thinking, I had the same misunderstanding at one time. You think that these people are people who think like you and me, who care about England, who are invested in England' future, but I'll tell you this. They're not, they're "citizen's of the world", they'll leave England if they smell a whiff of opportunity elsewhere because it's nothing to them but a pool of resources. If the government would just implement a policy that said a company or person cannot freehold land in the UK unless they are a permanent resident, it would be impossible for them to operate unless they had a taxable branch that was headquartered in the UK. For a company, a small profit is still better than no profit. What is the point in becoming a richer nation if that richer nation is more like China?

I agree, it's irritating. But you have to agree that austerity has to end at some point. People will only take so much of it

Labour tend to believe that the problem of less fortunate people can be solved if everyone who can afford it gives a small amount, but if left to individual action, the problem will never be solved.

Vote Conservative, or UKIP

Defunding and selling off everything that benefits and gives some stability to the working class, stripping away rights and bargaining power of workers, not even using the money saved to reduce the debt like they're always banging on about but just giving it to the rich and multinational companies, massively increasing the national debt. Everything they do transfers power and wealth away from the working class to the 1%, and away from the country towards foreign companies. It's absolutely true. Austerity doesn't work, it's a con.

Afraid to say I actually think Labour's the best bet at the minute. Shocking, I know. But they'll carry out Brexit, stop austerity, and while they won't directly crack down on immigration any more than they Tories will, they'll at least stop the mass importing of immigrant labour for less than minimum wage, stop jobs going to immigrants when they haven't even been offered to British workers first, and make immigrants that do come live without benefits or public money. Does a lot I've been saying should happen for a while, and will reduce the numbers a lot by removing incentives.

Literally supporting women Tony Blair.

I hope you rot for this.

Tories are the party of the rich, this is not a meme, it's true. Their policies reflect it.

Austerity hasn't worked, unemployment is low but it's mostly part-time or zero-hours work and most people's wages have dropped in real-value significantly since the tories have got in power. their policies don't work and the meme myth that the economy is stronger now than it was before is complete bullshit.

Studies have shown that austerity hindered our recovery after the 2008 crash (which wasn't caused by labour and whoever thinks that needs to read up on the real causes)

>But they'll carry out Brexit
Keep dreaming they will sneak you back in and we all know it.

I dont like Labour, however they werent the ones who sold out britain to the chinks, never forget.

Intend to vote for Jezza just for a laugh (knowing it would piss off (((them)))

Cameron, despite his pro-EU stance, was smart enough to cut spending in anticipation of a potential debt crisis later.

the economy did great, and Cameron coasted to an easy victory, while the EU rotted from the inside due to debt crises.

people look at countries like greece that are forced into austerity and things look bad. the *austerity* isn't bad, it's the reckless spending and the unwieldy debt that are bad. UK did a self-imposed, preemptive austerity, and it worked out great.

UK should double down on spending cuts. also they should let citizens have guns. muslims aren't as much of a problem if citizens have guns to shoot muslims.

You didnt explain anything at all, you just spouted more memes about fuck the working class and give to muh one percent. what the fuck.

do you have any examples? anything relevant that could prove that conservative party is outrageously classist? fuck me

Labour didn't cause the crash, it was how they dealt with it is why they're untrustworthy with the economy.

If it were someone like Blair at the helm, I'd agree. Most of the PLP is pro-EU. But everyone who pays attention knows Corbyn voted Leave. Rails against the EU for 30 years, has to "campaign for remain" because of his party, spends more time giving reasons to vote leave and says he's "7 our of 10". He knows as well as anyone the EU are corporate slavemasters.

how exactly did conservatives sell out the UK to china? everyone on the planet is a slave to the chinks.. it is unavoidable

There is one fatal flaw in this though. And whilst I agree with you on the most part, Labour do not care about England. Their policies with trying to maintain free market with the EU are simply foolish, free market = free movement. They love immigration, more than they love Britain. Also the idea of ridding Trident and cutting Defense budget irks me something awful. But again, I don't think hard working businesses should have to pay more of their earnings just because fat cunts won't wake up and work like the business owner does. Why is it fair that a business man should have to give away all of his earnings? For what? We should respect enterprising individuals and reward it, not punish it.

>fully-costed
>with £500 billion in government borrowing

The fact that they think the public are too stupid to manage companies and that they have to sell to foreign investors or their friends is enough for me to prove that they're an anti-working class party.

The youth don't matter. They don't vote. It's the reason why they have always been ignored. As soon as they start proving of electoral value policies will begin being catered towards them.

You're not explaining anything. You're making statements with no follow up for evidence

>everything they do transfers power and wealth away from the working class

Oh really? Like how May wants to cap the amount energy companies can charge people.

where did you find that figure?

Daily reminder that Britain is run by the Jews

Well I want them to have a high turnout so they can be crushed and realise they mean nothing. It would be great to see

Correction, 'The Jews are run by Britain'.

>But Corbyn would fucking ruin this country

Absolutely true, the country would go to shit very quickly. Whereas under the tories the country is going to shit at a moderate pace. To be honest the former is probably preferable, because at least the inevitable collapse would happen sooner.

>I want the collapse to happen
Typical fucking Labour voter.

I didn't say they did. I'm not here to advocate for Labour. Corporation tax isn't to do with the earnings of the businessman, by the way, businessmen pay Income Tax on their salaries, same as everyone else, corporation tax is taxation on income earned by a company. A person who received a dividend (a member or shareholder) is taxed income tax on their shares, not corporation tax. A dividend is unearned income, it's pure usury. The reason a company pays corporation tax is because it enjoys the privilege of being its own legal entity. So if a company acts amorally, the shareholders cannot be held responsible. As corporation tax is unearned income, it should always be higher as a percentage than income tax, which is earned income. A "businessman" as you put it, is likely going to be a sole trader or a partner in a business, and they pay income tax, not corporation tax. A high earner gets taxed up to 45%, meanwhile a company faces a maximum of 19%, plus allowances. How is that fair? Keep in mind, a poor person (only a 12k requirement) has to pay 20% of their income to the tax man, and that's actual earned income.

Please, no more commies.

I didn't say I was going to vote for Labour you fucking faggot.

VAT rise, Removing upper income tax bracket, and reducing corporation tax.
Benefits cap (biggest cost in benefits are those who are in-work in low-paid jobs)
Cuts to legal aid, Bedroom tax,
Junior doctor contracts
Excluding under-21s from claiming housing benefit
Excluding under-25s from the new Living Wage
Disability cuts

Look up the Conservatives selling all our brands and prepare to get the maddest you've got in years, Tony Blair would of done the same not to say except by the time he came along the Conservatives had basically sold everything to Abdu and Wong.

But keep telling yourself that Sharia May is on your side, except the last i checked she just wasted 3 months of negotiating on a GE and intends to pay up that made up bill we apparently owe all while bombing syria and taking in the fleeing refugees. not to say Labour wont take in the same amount but at least Jezza would stop the bombings reducing the numbers fleeing to Europe and stop supporting our greatest ally which would be funny as fuck in exposing (((them))) in the House of Commons when they try to stop him from pulling support.

But to his his own, but just ask yourself one quick thing, why does the (((media))) despise him so...

Stop listening to (((them))) when they say that, its so obvious there scared he will pull support to our greatest ally

>muh commies n shiiieeet

Wake up to the problem at hand, cuck
Commies are literally an irrelevant minority who are constantly infighting

Corbyn is evidence that History isn't taught properly in British Schools. His communism should make people cringe up the same way as you would with a guy in an SS uniform.

Stating truths. The energy cap I'll give you, although a couple of years ago they were bashing it as marxist economically illiterate crap, their standard excuse because they think the poors are too stupid to understand. I expect they'll probably offer some more bones like that in their manifesto, but only because they have to offer something.

No borrowing for ordinary spending, only for investment that will ultimately pay for itself and generate profit for the taxpayer. Now is a good time to do it, while interest rates are low and we need the backbone of our economy strengthening up for Brexit.

>why does the (((media))) despise him so
It's their gravy train that'll be ending. Whatever a "reckoning" for the bankers that caused the crash means, can't be good for them, nor can not support Saudi Arabia and Israel.

Ah yes (((they))) are scared of a commie.

You sound ridiculous, I thought (((they))) were all marixts anyway.

>he fell for the magic money tree meme

oh my sweet summer child

Old Bongs are wise af, I fear what happens when they pass away and can no longer protect us. Hopefully, young bongs grow up and this is just a growth phase.

>"they don't think about practicality"
>"free higher education is bad"

You're right. You're not much better - you haven't thought of the practicality of what you're saying. Let's have an uneducated, wage slaved populace like Africa - totally makes sense.

If you weren't a blithering idiot like the others you'd realize there's a direct correlation between paid-for education and increase in GDP. We know this from the American GI Bill.

>Turned this country into an American puppet state, second rate power
>"Wise"

>investment that will ultimately pay for itself

>spending $50bn on useless bird crunching windmills will pay for itself after 6 millennia

Labour literally wants to replace the fucking working class with brownskins by opening the borders to crank GDP up, they're fucking Satanists it makes me sick that they're even allowed to exist

What is your point here? You seem quote me on how free education is bad and then go on to say that paid education is good.

I never said paid education is bad how dumb are you?

Whereas the Conservatives pretend to be tough on immigration whilst actually replacing the fucking working class with brownskins by opening the borders to crank GDP up, because it gets them the low-information reddit conservative vote.

Corbyn still wants single market which would mean open boarders. Plus there are more Labour mp's would still want in then that of Cons, even if he wanted out in secret Labour mp's would just bully him into submission. If I had to put faith in leaving the EU it would be with Cons.

More then Cons wanted to truly be free from the EU then Labour mp's. Labour would completely back pedal.

What's low information about not wanting to be replaced by third world and eastern european labourers? What information do I need access to to understand that being demographically replaced is somehow a good thing? It's not.

You completely missed the point. Both parties want to replace us with shitskins, the Conservatives are just more covert about it.

Can't you read? Low information voters think the conservatives are an anti mass-immigration party, which they aren't, they want to import as many serfs as possible. Before Sharia May the Tories were pro-EU, anyway, and now Labour is anti-EU, atleast the leader has been traditionally, you'll get the same sort of immigrants Labour or Conservative. A low information person, naturally, will assume the Tories will be slowing extra-EU migrants, which is blatantly false. They''ll probably find a way to bring in low wage Eastern Europeans anyway, rats that they are.

Nobody is advocating for the Conservatives itt though. I'm anti-Labour because they are openly and gleefully anti-white.

You can say the conservatives will never do it, but you also might say they would never take us out the EU, but the Overton window shifted and they adapted to it.

>Labour mp's would just bully him into submission
Think he's made it pretty obvious at this point he can't be bullied into submission. They've tried but that is one fucking stubborn old Trot.

Again, at least Labour is (now) actually planning to stop foreigners being prioritised for jobs, and claiming public money. Probably less of a reduction in numbers than we'd like but at at least the reduction will come from unskilled end of the spectrum. If liberals can vote in these policies without being triggered, we can progress from there.

There is no working class. Everyuone works. Everyone's a consumer.
Everyone is the consumer class, bar the top very tiny x% at the top living it up - due to currently being the 21st centuries royalty.

>Labour is (now) actually planning to stop foreigners being prioritised for jobs

what the fuck? they say in their manifesto "our economy would collapse without migrants". they want them all to come here so they can wait in line?

they also say they support a "Migrant Impact Fund" to give extra money to public services nearby host areas for migrant clusters, presumably because importing these brownskins is extremely expensive, despite what they also tell us about them benefiting us by taking all our jobs.

Doesn't excuse the fact that more of them want in then the Tory's and completely blank me on the fact that Corbyn wants open door's immigrants which is an issue..

Without migrants to be doctors, nurses etc, which we need more of than the British population can currently provide, yeah we'd be fucked. It's been a major problem though with a lot of companies not even advertising jobs in the UK, only advertising them abroad, and bringing over hoards of unskilled workers along with many of their families, a lot of whom don't even speak English, to work for less than minimum wage. If this wasn't happening and employers couldn't undercut on pay and had to offer jobs to those already in the UK whilever it's possible to find workers to do them, these people wouldn't be coming in the first place.

Re-reading the bit about benefits/public money, actually I think that applies explicitely to people coming here because they have relatives here but not actually working, so those that are paying tax will still use the services I think.

Yeah, it is an issue. Removing some of the incentives to come - literally being offered jobs not even advertised in the UK, or being given benefits just for being here - will address a good portion of the numbers and the problematic aspects of immigration though. I don't see much wrong with doctors coming here or students who will still have pay tuition fees not being British. Tories and Tory donors want to keep bringing in the cheap Labour, undercutting decent British employers and lowering wages.

>we need more of than the British population

This is bullshit, we just don't train people to be doctors because our current politicians hate the natives with a burning righteous passion. We have one of the highest average IQs in the developed world there is literally no fucking reason we cannot do this.

>we'd be fucked

How did we exist as a nation for the centuries prior to importing sub-continentals to prove all our needs for us?

>these people wouldn't be coming in the first place.

They wouldn't be coming if we actually policed our borders.

>Without migrants to be doctors, nurses etc, which we need more of than the British population can currently provide

Walk into the sea. We don't need you.

I dont trust Labour or the Tory's to be frank but Labours idea is literately open the gates to anyone. At least if Tory's were to bring immigrants over it would likely be from white eastern Europe.

>we just don't train people to be doctors
Which will be helped by removing tuition fees for Brits, and offering NHS workers a better deal than the shit they have to put up with now. Then a few years down the line we might not need to import them anymore and closing the borders might be viable.

>Zionists are Marxists
I see a lot of dumb things on this board but damn

There's layers hence the amount of brackets

You don't need to import them now, you never needed to import them. We did because we were too cowardly to actually fix the problem and instead opted for a temporary band-aid with disastrous long term implications. NHS is under strain due to massive overpopulation and free riders which the government cannot fix.

This will get my vote, so sick of the moronic trump worshiping burger shitbags who ruined this board, as well as 'brits' who should know better who followed this literal mong.

We need to turn the muslims on corbyn.start a campaign in labours name to impose gay marriage and gay rights to every mosque the muslims will turn on him and the cucks will of course side with the muslims

>we NEED immigrants in order to have a country guys
Please stop posting with this meme you vacuous mouthbreather.

>Working class people voting is the ultimate cuckery.

Fixed for accuracy.

TWO SCOOPS?!

Voting Labour because not liking Trump well you can fuck off back to Redit

I do agree, but we didn't sort this out when we should have. We can't undo what we've done but I think these measures are the best start we're being offered.

I admit I'm from an old mining community that would elect a donkey in a red rosette and literally burned a Thatcher effigy when she died. A lot of us migrated to UKIP last time, having had enough of the Blair/Brown/Miliband disgrace, but now Labour's returning to it's roots. Nationalisation and anti-austerity go down well here, as does and the immigration measures at least do some of the stuff we've been after.

Do whatever you like, it's all going the same way.

>I swear, young girls hear the words "free university" and "open borders" and their pussy's start dripping.
This is because the state has become their provider and also their alpha male defender who has the ultimate power in the nation and can silence people they don't like, and they'll keep voting for tighter control and more provisions until they no longer need the husbands their personalities make them too repugnant to get

The solution is to realise that women aren't men and rescind their right to vote
Other than that start fucking them until your views rub off on them and they abandon their stupid spinster mentality

To get back to the topic of uncucking the youth, the path simply is to provide alternative news sources. Media in this country will alsos tow the party line, what we need is more British and UK based versions of independant journalists the like of Jack Posobiec - who can hire more local issues, getting people to vote for candident rather than out of party loyalty as is the case now.

The youth, doesn't tend to listen to the news channels but school education on British history is abysmal and will always portray the British empire in the most negative light they can. There just needs to be alternatives that go against that education, whatever you think of Trump in the US that social media / youtube presence is a large part of why he won

Men shouldn't automatically be allowed to vote either. Full suffrage is completely insane and irresponsible.

Ilikebigbuttsandicannotlie.obj

The Labour party is a much a part of the capitalist establishment as the Tories are. They only difference is that May at least pays us lip service.

Cobyn and a select few are the only people in Labour who seriously want to challenge the establishment but even if Labour won he wouldn't get a chance while under the cosh of the rest of the party.

There's no need. Corbyn's number of supporters is dropping like bird shit and Conservatives will win. UKIP's also gaining support.

How about actually beating him in a political debate.

This desu. I'd prefer 5 years of Corbyn than 5 years of (((May))).

Have you not seen PMQs?

Jezza is humiliated on a regular basis

>voting for a woman to lead the country
Tories really are cucks

PMQs is not a debate you fucking kike

... what?

PMQs is a place for sycophantic backbenchers to make a name for themselves.

The government is not obliged to answer any questions or tell the truth. Your time would be better spent watching select committees if you care about getting answers.

There's a 'shy Tory' affect amongst under 30s. Why bother publicly being against Corbyn when you'll just get crap on social media?

Most youth don't really know what they want (so won't vote) and more than you'd expect will go Tory.

youtube.com/watch?v=gpSIzx0Ta0Y