Ya all talking about how women are bad and that they will just leave the man one day and take their stuff...

Ya all talking about how women are bad and that they will just leave the man one day and take their stuff, money and kids... But the truth is, the man are the ones who leave the women and kick them out of the house.. And I think my bf will do just that !! I'm doing everything I can to please him, but his moods are constantly changing and he's sending me home very often.
One day he will just kick me out forever..

Do you realy think woman are more pronet to such actions?

In case this is not a bait:
Stop being such a bitch and suck his cock you cunt. "Oh no I have headache" "oh no I dont like it", not everything revolves around your fat ass you stupid roastie.

Tits or gtfo you hoe!

This

>suck his cock you cunt. "Oh no I have headache" "oh no I dont like it", not everything revolves around your fat ass
I said I do everything to please him !! I never said no to blowjob !! And I never have headache.. that's why I'm so desperate...

you're full of shit

a woman took off with my son while she was still pregnant with him. I never saw him again and he just turned 32.. destroyed my life.

>fat ass
The only thing true you said is that I have fat ass.. But you should rather call it high test, because I'm not realy fat..

Maybe you were no good husband !

At least post a timestamp you massive whore!

>In case this is not a bait
There is zero chance this is not bait

I am feeling optimistic today.
Fuck off, women see this is how it went in their brain but in reality they were stupid fucking shits who just kept bitching and moaning and not doing shit.
>high test meme
Lmao, thats best you can come up with? Only thing worthwhile in your life you can achieve is giving a birth to strong male. But even that seems beyond you since you cant keep a man happy.

Here

Don't listen to these pathetic virgins. I'm recently single, come run away to me in America. I need a redpilled gf, American women are trash.

Leave him. He sounds like a pussy if his mood changes on a dime.

>I'm recently single
>recently
AHAHAHHHAHAA

he's actualy very manly, strong and tall aryan man and a great person.. That's why I'm trying so hard to stay and please him..

Why so bitter about woman?
I believe my genetics say enough and I believe my child will be strong and superiour in all ways..

Fy faen altså.

tits or gtfo

Post your tits

I'm not a whore, nor I seek attention.. I already posted a time stamp..

>no women on the internet
>role-playing as a woman on the internet
>not even politics related
reported

If you're looking for a tits, you're in the wrong board..

Yes

I that case your other option is GTFO

>tattoos
That's what I thought, a fucking ROASTIE

you're only option is this

>tattoos
>dyed hair
Absolutely disgusting.

Real talk , by making everything about the relationship, you put an immense amount of pressure on him, because your worth derives from how you feel about him at any given time. You need to pursue things independently of him.
Something creative, something for money, something for exercise.

He will care for you more.

>red-pilled girl
>has tattoos

you deserve each other.

You look like a man...

Pics please

Not only are you a vaginal jew with poor english, you can't even greentext properly. Hilariously pathetic. I hope your boyfriend cheats on you.

>the man are the ones who leave the women and kick them out of the house
>chads niggers
>she cheated

>fat
>tattoos
>danger hair
makes you think huh

You don't allow your pillow to get tats?

shill full of shit

go fuck a nigger for revenge

>tattoos
>dyed hair

Have a decency, long hair shot or feet on white sheets would have been sufficient, now everyone can find out, who you are because of that tattoo and marks.

Finaly the proper answer.. thank you .. I apprecite your advice.. I'll try that.. I can only tell Sup Forums in obviouly full of virgins who can't comunicate with woman...

You type like an annoying cunt, your tattoo is shit and you are oviously really fucking annoying, which is why your boyfriend keeps telling you to fuck off so much.

Also you look a little fat.

lol. You're a living stereotype. When females feel threatened by men, they instantly tell them they're a virgin, or will never get pussy.

Guess what, we don't fall for that shit.

First of all, I don't do that, niggers are fucking disgusting
Second of all there are close to zero niggers in Slovenia unlike your country

> But the truth is, the man are the ones who leave the women and kick them out of the house.
I didn't know Slovenia was so based.

>DC sticker on laptop

Please just off yourself, disgusting.

>Đanki alert
Tatoos are for utter degenerates and that white hair marks you as a drug user and utter trash regarding long-term relationships. Hope you get dumped and commit sepoku desu.

>feel threatened by men
Are you serious? I have provided you with the sufficient evidence, I am a woman. I will not post nudes for some creeps around the world.

>Also you look a little fat
Post your perfect statue then

This is wise.

Also this: Some people get romantically involved, but they don't have the same love preference. They clash. They're just experimenting, and don't really know what they want, but are committed to trying to be with just one person. Go look up the color wheel theory of love and find a test. Figure out what love type you are. Also, mental issues pop up in the 20's. Look up "splitting." People who are borderline, bipolar, or narcissistic tend to have splitting. I say this because you said his moods and treatment of you seem to change on a dime.

Good luck.

>Post your perfect statue then
I'm not going to post any images of myself on Sup Forums because I am not a moron.

I did not say that anecdotally, that was in general. And you did it none the less.

Leaf user is right. If a man looses interest it is because you have stopped challenging him. Be a bit more distant, do more things on your own. He may come back.

Make sure you bear strong white children for the cause - we all must do our part.

you're probably right.. thanks.. I wish I could, but it's hard.. Because I want to give him all my love, not playing around.. But I should probably be more of myself as you said..

wow.. good point.. I'll find this test..it might help.. thank you !

Hot, sauce?

>If a man looses interest it is because you have stopped challenging him.
That's right. Just become a feminist and start cucking him. It works on Western men.

I hope it works out. But if it doesn't work out, don't look towards his friends and don't ride the cock carousel. Humans operate in wolfpacks. Men will try to keep you in the pack. Focus on yourself and figure out what you want. Make your own healthy goals. IDK, consider dying your hair a more natural color.

This isn't Sup Forums kill yourself

>consider dying your hair a more natural color.
THIS

Tits and timestamp or gtfo.

I know.. i wasn't even planing to look at his friends.. all I see is him..
Btw. I found this a love attitude test and I send him to solve it.. he scaled much more than me in Ludus (playful), and a lot less in Agape (selfless).. I'm afraid he's just playing around

Ohohoo kako strasno smo bogi oooo

Why not? Women are waste of air. Thank god my offspring is a male.

>I'm a good guuurl I dindu nuffin' ;_;

you are a fucking retard arent you. last thing I want after a work day and gym is to come home to a cunt. jeesus. you obviously never been in a relationship

Why don't you make your own money you fucking succubus

#rajeljubi