twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>most greatest

please go back to Pakistan

if he's the greatest then how come he lost

wrong. He is top 5 though

Is Hitler more famous than Jesus?

no unless maybe in asia

he didn't kill the Jews when he had the chance to

He is a real life representation of Nietszche's superman, same as Napoleon, Gengis Khan or Caesar

when you have the combined powers of the world fighting you its kind of hard to win. if you had any knowledge of the second world war you would know this

I've always wondered if someone read one of hitler's speeches verbatim in modern day germany if anybody would actually be able to tell it was hitler, provided it was one of the speeches that did not mention the jews

>literally the whole world thought he was not great
kek

he didn't have anyone against when he got the power(except for the c0ommunist of course)

the whole world also thinks race doesn't exist

>Jews brainwash people that Hitler was evil
>same stupid people are now doing everything to destroy western culture and civilization

BUT THE WORLD HATES HITLER

Ahahahah your joking right

Is he...dare I say it? /Our guy/?

Servus Jungs i am Adolf I vud like to g-
>controlled opposition
>probably jewish
>why are they larping lmao
>cringe
This is how retarded Sup Forums is sometimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=z8ihB1wzJGM

but can you dispute this canadian living in japan

lmao well that settles it, looks like we just lie down and die and make youtube videos until all eternity while we accept our Rotschild overlords because everyone is controlled opposition to somebody

He pretty good, but he never surprised the Italians by crossing the Alps, on foot with a motley crew of roman hating barbarian, like
Hannibal "the animal" Barca

but Hannibal was a semite. Can you imagine if Semitism had won those early wars? We'd be living in a much different world. Crazy to think that the battle between Indo Europeans and Semites has been going on forever.

>we wuz konkerorz n sheit

A Man Against Time

youtu.be/dNka5Uk5juA

>literally a jew

Wrong, it's this man

>bong flag
>worships Hitler

Most likely a fucking muzzie. I know muslims worship Hitler.

He could have won after the battle of Cannae. That is an event in world history where the timelines diverge.

>truely most greatest

No
this jew puppet just destroyed any form of nationalism

>subhuman racist
>person
Pick one, racists are mentally ill

To this day I am still amazed he had the courage and stamina to save his people from the clutches of Jewish Communism.

And how he worked out the truth without the internet, in a time when Jewish control of media was absolute.

My own grandfather is still 100% convinced he fought a good war, I have never been disrespectful towards him by expressing my views, just noted his absolute unquestioning beliefs that the holocaust happened, Hitler was a megalomaniac who just randomly wanted to run the world and the Jews were totally innocent etc etc. My grandmother however was way more inquisitive and redpilled once she watched stuff like this with me

youtu.be/oZUTyrtDkRE

le hitler was a rothschilds meme.

>Hitlers nephews and nieces
>their DNA tested
>No Jewish DNA found other then a few distant haleogroups that are found in Jews and Whites

HITLER WAS A ROTHCHILDS

Also I see how you didn't reply to my original comment

>Hannibal
>Semite

Your joking right?

>Your joking right?
What? He was pure blooded Canaanite. Canaanites still exist in Lebanon today, the white christian ones. They are based semites in a trump hat but they are fucking semitic tribe
related to the Jews. Jews and Canaanites fought all the time.

what's life like in the Carthage timeline? Did the world just turn into one giant market enforced by nubian mercenaries?

Canaanite? For fucks sake you really are retarded.

Fucking weak failure just like you

Nubian Calvary still best troops to have on your side.

No

Hitler was not Jewish.

However, I do believe, the International Zionist Jews in Wall Street did fund Hitler indirectly, their agenda was simple.....

Building a Nation requires people, in their case, Jewish people, how ever, the European population of Jews was settled and overall happy in their adopted homes for several centuries and the idea of moving to a shit hole like Palestine, giving up your comfy life in Germany was not very appealing.

The simple answer? Fund a Nationalist Party who have already stated they want to remove Jews and create an environment which pushes the population you need to build Israel out of Europe.

A Challenger appears