/lrg/ LIBERTARIAN RIGHT GENERAL: Praise Be Upon Mises Edition

This thread is for Discussion of Capitalism, Libertarianism, Paleolibertarianism, Anarcho-Capitalism, Minarchism, and the PHYSICAL REMOVAL of COMMUNIST FAGS from our board of peace. Reminder that this is the Libertarian RIGHT General. Aleppo Johnson-fags, Left-Libertarians, and other Shit-Libs need to fuck off. Voice your complaints to r/libertarian.

>Recommended Reading list
libertarianright.org/reading/

>Vanilla /lrg/ pastebin- CREATE IF YOU DONT SEE ONE IN THE CATALOG
pastebin.com/7K1EJYb8

>Bump for Life, Liberty, and Private Death Squads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cfseABMnwTc
youtube.com/watch?v=gpBLqm2nYf8
rand.org/
cato.org/
lp.org/
aynrand.org/
seasteading.org/
mises.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=gYPAvT-3Fvs
youtube.com/watch?v=Yuq1gu2CEm8
youtube.com/watch?v=bylr1ZCIJN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Daily reminder that this guy single handedly obliterated the marxist school of "economics" out of existence.

Press $ to pay respects.

$
Fuck commies, god bless America. Hail Mises, hail Rothbard, hail Hoppe.

youtube.com/watch?v=cfseABMnwTc

first for Dixie

God bless Dixieland.

Based Joe Quirk on JRE explaining floating cities

youtube.com/watch?v=gpBLqm2nYf8

Koreans fending off the niggers and looters in the great LA chimpout of '92. Good times.

You do realize that you are hailing jews?

A reminder :^)

Hoppe isn't Jewish
Rothbard is an honorary white
Mises is totally Jewish tho (as far as I know he doesn't have any claim to be an honorary white) but he's not a Zionist, globalist, or communist so it's alright.

You do realize that you're a hive-minded idiot who would dismiss any refutation of marxism if a Jew made it?

Eat shit. Ben is /ourguy/ and will Purge you.

:^)

How do you do fellow libertarians how about them pinochetcopters amirite? jajajajajajaja
no but seriously the left has gone too far and so i am a fascist now.

Daily reminder an cap and libertarianism will not work unless the jewish problem is solved

That's why it's ok to purge the (((bankers))) and other (((thieves))) because they violated the NAP

I hear you. NAP doesn't apply to self proclaimed NAP violators.

then let's solve the problem first ?
if we get rid of the (((central banks))) and (((Marxists))) we would solve 90% of the JQ

Reminder that Libertarianism is inclusive and that we love everyone here. Say no to hate.

The Jewish problem is perpetuated with the permission of the state. (((Banker))) bailouts is one one example

(((roads)))

>average ancapistan road

Anyone has read this one? This is like babby's first book on libertarianism, but it does an amazing job at dismantling pretty much every objection to capitalism and explains the causes of its vilification. This one of the books that have swayed more people to be a little more tolerant and open minded regards free trade and private property.

Whenever someone asks me for a book from Mises I direct them to this one. It'd be worth to keep one or two in physical format to lend or give away to people I know.

He's a nu-ancap. He sold to the SJW's long ago, or so I've been told, and became Jeffrey Cucker.

So that German guy Titus Gebel (the one creating the Free Private Cities project) will be speaking at this year's PFS. And Hoppe will talk about "Libertarianism and the Alt-Right."

September can't come any sooner.

hmmmm... really made me goy

greatest jew that ever lived.

Make him proud, goy.

>Nu-ancap
Perfect term. I've been trying to find the right word for these fags. Best I could do was "nihlio Libertarian" a term Rothbard used.

>#ImWithHer

Looks like Canada

>bad roads
>dudeweed
You're half-way there.

>bad weed
>dude roads

You're already there

eyyy

Don't meme on me

She was pretty based, I'm not gonna lie. Her ethics have changed the lives of many people and given them purpose and her works of fiction have been read by millions. She was a success by pretty much every standard and spear headed the movement for freedom after the opressing levels of post-WW2 statism. She called the parasitic bureaucrats and central planner politicians like nobody did.

She was a bit inconsistent on how taxation was supposed to work in a minarchist society, though, and hated ancaps with a passion despite of his brand of small gov minarchism being the closest there was to ancapism in her time.

If only the left or mainstream right had people of her stature...

>a welfare recipient of American tax dollars objecting to the notion that "taxation is theft"

big surprise

Reminder that Rothbard literally wanted to starve babies for fun

>objecting to the notion that "taxation is theft"
I actually don't. I'm just poking fun at your market-magic meme ideology. It's just your version of "government will fix it".

The point is that no matter if I defend or criticize your positions (and I've done plenty of both on different points), I get accused of being a scheming Jew. I find that endlessly funny.

EDGY
D
G
Y

Prove taxation is not theft, jew.

Naturally.

>government will fix it
Anarcho-capitalism : the crazy notion that i should fix it

J U S T
I
N
S
A
N
E

Additional useful links I've found:

rand.org/

cato.org/

lp.org/

aynrand.org/

seasteading.org/

is this that politicompass everyone and their mother's asshole has been prolapsing about

mises.org/

Forgot this one.

>filename
checked
>digits
checked
>mother's asshole prolapsing
checked

>Prove taxation is not theft, jew.
Okay. "Theft" implies a lack of awareness and cooperation on part of the victim, so that's not a good fit. You could say "robbery", but that would imply a more immediate physical threat. I think the closest word would be "racket" or "extortion".

>Anarcho-capitalism : the crazy notion that i should fix it
If only. Unfortunately, your actual notion is "market will fix it".

People should not be forced to pay taxes, but if they don't, they don't get the benefits the government has to offer. So, basically the government should have to outbid the private sector in order to compete for services just like anything else unless they are the only option. The only difference would be that you pay taxes instead of paying a fee.

Aren't we the market?

I agree. However, extortion is still theft.

Extortion is theft by force. Theft can be forced or unforced however. Exotortion is a subset of a type of theft.

Market = people freely coming together to work/trade mutually consenting.

>People should not be forced to pay taxes, but if they don't, they don't get the benefits the government has to offer.
Fine by me. It just irks me when people delude themselves into believing that there won't exist a rich elite in Ancapistan that will collude to promote its own agendas just like there is one now. You'd need an extremely vigilant and organized population to exercise its economic power and punish people who work to undermine public interest, but all you have is people yelling "muh markets! it's impossible because competition!".

>implying Hoppe is not aware of the JQ

youtube.com/watch?v=gYPAvT-3Fvs
youtube.com/watch?v=Yuq1gu2CEm8
youtube.com/watch?v=bylr1ZCIJN0

>Aren't we the market?
But that's exactly the point that most of you don't seem to get. The people are the market, but the average person is a mindless consumer. Such a market can't fix anything.

We need rich people and rich people need us. When the rich get richer under free markets, the entire populance standard of living is lifted because the rich are serving the needs of the poor. Rich people in socialidt countries stole their wealth. Look at hugo chavez's daughter. She is a billionaire from stealing venezulas riches for herself.

Wrongo. Ever see a "guess the number of m&ms in this container" game?

The best possible guess is by averaging everyone's guess. This is what is happening in the markets

Yes Goyim. Gib power and shekels to the government. Unlike you they are rational people.

>when the rich get richer under free markets, the entire populance standard of living is lifted because the rich are serving the needs of the poor.
Who's going to stop the rich from abusing their power when most of the population tells himself that it will sort itself out thanks to market magic like you're doing right now?

>makes vague claims that don't address anything
Keep illustrating my point.

In ancapistan?

Private security forces who enforce the NAP.

>muh jews
This is the Sup Forums brainlet's response to anything that challenges its delusions in any way. Maybe if you actually read the thread, you'll see that I'm not in favor of the delusion that the government will fix anything using your shekels either. I see "muh government" and "muh market" as two sides of the same shekel.

>Straw manning with a simplistic "the market will fix it" which no libertarian ever says without follow up arguments as to how
>Complains about vague points

You should learn about stochastic methods.

Tell that to united airlines. They pissed off the normies and they have to tread on egg shells and give extra incentive for passengers who get pulled off of flights.

>Private security forces who enforce the NAP.
They don't have to violate the NAP to abuse their power and form media cartels to brainwash people, for example.

Cartels and monopolies form with government protection

He framed it around jewery but you completely avoided the point. There's a gang that tells you they can spend your money better than you. And that it's for your benefit.

You're the retard from the previous thread, aren't you? He is literally spewing vague "market will fix it" rhetoric. E.g: Now fuck off. You are extremely boring.

And did you seriously just say governments are here to protect us against media brainwashing?

Since when has government done this? They push propoganda harder than the media

AnCap will never work as companies will always make highly ethical but immortal choices revolving around profit. While the state should not be in charge of morality it is the states job to protect its citizens. Limited government is nessecary and inevitable. There is no point in human history where humans gathered and government didn't form.

>you completely avoided the point.
Why is it that ancaps literally cannot read? Every single one of you does this... I didn't avoid his point. I agree with his point. The post you're responding to says this.

>Oy vey! I'v been beat!

>And did you seriously just say governments are here to protect us against media brainwashing?
I literally did not say or imply it at any point. Ancaps just can't read.

Corporations are only possible with government

Happy to see me are you?

>Now fuck off. You are extremely boring.

If you don't want your bullshit to be called out don't come into out threads with your shit arguments.

Oh, his point was vague, but you're spewing simplistic straw men, which is what I said. You literally have no right to complain.

Hey I kinda envy that flag of yours because I do something similar. Sometimes I roleplay as a pedo just to trigger the stormies. An endless stream of free (You)'s. Works every single time.

Since they're so easy to bait they're kinda low hanging fruit so it isn't really that fun after some time.

You most assuredly implied it, as you implied it was a problem with not having a state, so some state would be needed.

Are you for a state/government or not?

>cherrypicking
Yeah, you can form an angry mob when you have a simplistic and graphic story to tell ("poor Asian guy kicked out of plane") and yet companies routinely get away with much more sinister stuff because it's too subtle for the average consumer to dig into and care.

>Muh government
>Muh markets
And your point is
>Muh spooks
I get it. So why bother with politics? Just smoke some weed and chill dude.

> you're spewing simplistic straw men, which is what I said
If it's a simplistic strawman, why are your buddies failing to correct me and instead opt to confirm my simplistic strawmen using making vague non-arguments? This "strawman" is based on my experience of dealing with your lot.

>You'd need an extremely vigilant and organized population to exercise its economic power and punish people who work to undermine public interest

Usually, the people as a whole get educated by actual experience with the consequences of dealing with their own poor choices and if they can't do that and continue their madness, then they deserve it.

Guys stop it with the butthurt.

When two people are arguing without agreeing on the meaning of the concepts they use all discussion is pointless since they will be misrepresenting each other's points all the time.

Just chill.

Because I could just as easily dismiss all your posts as a "oy vey, sheckels", and it would be just as disingenuous as your straw man arguments from "your experience" with libertarians.

If you want to criticize ancaps don't fucking use the tired "market magic" like if actual read ancaps used that as a standalone argument.

So many portuguese libertarians here... I wonder why Antonio Costa was elected...

>The crowning achievement of big government is expensive flat ribbons of asphalt.

That's worth half of my money.

>as you implied it was a problem with not having a state
You're falsely claiming that I said it was a problem inherent to not having a state when in fact it was just an example of how the rich can abuse their power without violating the NAP. It clearly exists regardless of the state.

See

Media brainwashing is only relevant when there's democracy.

As democracy's becomes more invasive, media power grows.

>If you want to criticize ancaps don't fucking use the tired "market magic" like if actual read ancaps used that as a standalone argument.
I made some detailed arguments in the previous threads which you did not adequately address.

It really should say

Cartels/monopolies only form with government protection

>As democracy's becomes more invasive, media power grows.
So how are your private cities going to operate? Is it going to be a pure free-for-all (except for violations of the NAP) or are there going to be some rules that people wishing to live in your city have to agree to abide by?