White nationalist discussion

White nationalist thread here: darkies and cucks GTFO.

Is the problem really the jews, or is it only a handful of them? Is the problem the high pourcent of jews in the media and finance and a conspiracy between them, or is it just corrupted elites who feed off immigration, no matter jewish or not?

Should we really be antisemitic, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

500px.com/david-foto
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU
youtube.com/watch?v=JDf2G1vyNX8
vdare.com/articles/where-dawkins-fears-to-tread-ethnic-nepotism-and-the-reality-of-race
youtube.com/watch?v=RWSx46u1q0I
youtube.com/watch?v=ukwA--tIokg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Is the problem really the jews, or is it only a handful of them?

Plenty of WASPs parrot them due to their self-destructive levels of individualism.

If jews live in Israel and don't say to you what you must do - they OK. They fight against muslims, that's good.

friendly reminder ethnic nationalism>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"""white"""" nationalism

only people that support white nationalism are mongrelised euros in the colonies who might as well not exist, the entirety of the new world should be enslaved and stripped of it's resources.

ethnic nationalism is the only way lads, britain only for ethnic english, welsh and scottish none of this polish or russian or bulgarian or romanian or swedish or finnish yahoos.

What do you think of my family?

I'm coming!

Man! That guys whole shindig is gangster!

500px.com/david-foto

>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) claimed that 2 million Jews were killed in gas chambers. Thanks to revisionists, today it's believed less than 60,000 died (primarily of disease). The Red Cross estimated only 8,000 had died there. That is a drop of almost 2 million. Most normies don't know that, and continue quoting the 6 gorillion.

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) claimed 4 million people died in gas chambers. Today, the TOTAL death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes, eg disease). That is a drop of almost 3 million, though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports.

Normies blindly believe the 6 gorillion because they don't bother examining such a grisly topic from a critical pov. They take it on faith that (((Hollywood))) and what they learnt in school is 100% factual.

Watch these, if you STILL believe the Holohoax myth, you may be a Jew!
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
>The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>The Last Days of the Big Lie
Spielberg's Oscar-winning documentary about the Shoah uses discredited eyewitness Paul Parks, who lies about being in a unit that liberated Dachau.
Parks, a known fraud, was in an earlier documentary about black soldiers liberating concentration camps, criticized by the press after being disproven by historians and military records.
NO BLACKS were involved in liberating ANY camps. But Spielberg uses Paul Parks as 1 of his 5 key witnesses in The Last Days, because the ONE American soldier in it couldn't be a WHITE guy, no he wanted it to be a NIGGER for his anti-white agenda.
Other obvious lies are also exposed:
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

More than a handful, but not all of them. Certainly too many to be a coincidence, so you should always be careful around (((them))). However, the pertinent fact remains: they are NOT WHITE.
>therefore they should be deported in the end.

Bobby Fischer (a jew)
youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU

By former South African law you're honorarily white.

this.
"white nationalism" is a dead meme that's only being pushed by kikes at this point to make the nationalist movement unpalatable to nonwhites and on-the-fencers

Lol what?

What about ethnic nationalism in USA? Ypu have anglos, germans, poles, irish and many another whte immigrants

That's one reaction image worthy baby.

Ey back up bruv. They aren't mutually exclusive, you pure bongoloids can keep Bongland and me and the MIXXX'D Euros will keep America. Win-win.

>we'd be the racial expression of the EU
>plus guns
>and no refugees

youtube.com/watch?v=JDf2G1vyNX8

To say that the problem is strictly due to the Jews is stereotyping. There are Jews that consider themselves white. There's Jews that are against the destruction of white countries. However, have fun explaining this to the idiots of the white nationalist movement. They help prove the point that white nationalism is white supremacy, which isn't true.

ftfy.

Just keep them separate and delineate.
White Nationalism = colonies
Ethnic Nationalism = Europe

roastie

the USA isn't an ethnic state or a nation. Best to divide it into ones.
They are mutually exclusive. White nationalism works from the false notion that everyone with white blood is equal and shares some kind of brotherhood.
Hitler used "Aryan" for a reason.

you just described ethnic nationalism.

jews

>Hitler used "Aryan" for a reason.
the reason was he needed something like "white". Aryan was basically, "white".

see
t. civic nationalist?

Why not use white?
Because it would've included a whole shitload of ethnicities he viewed racially inferior to the German people.

Jews are as white as you and I, don't be antisemitc kkk faggots

Hitler was kind to the jews and anglos, and see what happened, next time will be diferent.
Or with us or against us there's not middle side.
They are literally destroying the west, wake up.

Spain in the 2000 didn't have any mongrels at all now they are literally swarming the country.

WAKE UP NORMIES!!!

kys cuck

>There are Jews that consider themselves white.
they consider themselves white when it's convinient for them (to have priveleges and be friends with the europeans).

>civic nationalist?
Hell no. The purity required for the different nationalisms goes like this:
ethnic > white > white enough > >mexican> > >civic nationalism

if you put too many constraints you're losing real world support

>tattoos on kids
She's probably going to grow up and rebel against daddy and become a degenerate.

>Pooland trying to be like Canada and Australia

Read Culture of Critique. Yes. The problem are the Jews. They are completely different race. The race that corrupts and leaches from other races. What do you do with a parasite? You exterminate it. Jews are just too good at exploiting weakens of the human spirit. They know how to manipulate and drive society towards invisible slavery that benefits only them.

That first picture was disgusting. Why would you have such a degenerate photo?

She has the BBC symbol tattooed on her boob

Whitebois BTFO

You should educate yourself you pathetic communautaristic disgrace
You are literally white niggers isolating yourself in your bullshit "identity" and closing your eyes to reality

They're bad photoshops, ignore the JIDF

New is an ethnic group of white. Also, have you fully read my comment?

What'd you mean that I described ethnic nationalism?
I don't see how real-world support is lost. NatSoc should be rising in your own country. "White" simply isn't good enough, and never was, look at the state of white countries collectively today.

The problem whites face is that we're automatically racist just for saying "I'm proud to be white." There are many problems we face, but before white stick up for themselves, they have to love what it is that they're sticking up for, and that's not gonna happen until they stop being taught that they're monsters just for being white. The first step towards white rights is white pride

>when the baby formula hits you harder than expected

>and no refugees

No, it's based on the accurate notion that the vast majority "whites" in America are the product of intra-European breeding, and that the proper solution to this unique situation is a wider form of Nationalism.
>What else should we do with all of the Finntalians, the Frankish, the Swisvakians, etc.

This "White America" did form a highly cohesive group during the 1950's. We were all American, being different ethnicities is not the same as being different races.

if you make it a requirement to be a heritage fag, you're making the movement unpalatable for everyone who just consideres himself a white american, is what I mean.

yeah sorry, and you're right, you don't need to be so super stormfront about all jews.

>DAB rally
mein neger

I hope white people don't end up like the native americans.

I was clearly describing the fantasy future in my head.

There is no such thing as "the white race" but their are many different white races. Certainly one should judge an Irishman different from a German. Irshmen tend to be unintelligent and ignorant, whilst Germans are sly and have a keen sense of organisation.

I find the idea of White Nationalism to be a tad silly, like i don't feel i have much in common with the Swiss or the Swedes or The bloody French. We're not one we're very different, part of why the EU doesn't work. And why is it do Authoritarian whats this need to police people's behaviour? I don't think this shit makes much sense or has mass appeal, even among whites. I simply think it's a waste of time, can't Sup Forums come up with new ideas? This shit won't work.

Can't really look at the majority of white girls seriously anymore, at least not Americans. They don't get me up like some of my memories do.

The interracial psyop has succeeded in making the majority of white women look fucking disgusting to me, but I want sons that look like me, so I guess I don't have much choice. Not really interested in washing my dick in nigger and arab cum.

I tried to find just one "White woman" who genuinely is into us but there always seems to be some string attached.

I don't think women in general are really racial or tribal. Women of every race have been spreading their legs for the enemy since before the dawn of history, it only hurts because often the whitegurls who do it are pretty things.
Shouldn't White nationalism be about brotherhood and our men rather than pedestalizing race traitors?

>authoritarianism is bad
How do you think Europe is the way it currently is? You need to embrace the natural order of the world. Fighting against is is useless.

It's alright.

>"White American"
That's already an ethnicity in its own right, then.

>the movement
It's not heritage fagging to that degree. The shared history is them all moving to America and for the most part no longer giving a shit about where they came from.
Our country is less than 300 years old.

The point is that "white" means next to nothing. The whole reason our race is superior was because we constantly fought against each other and the mediocre whites got stamped out.

>And why is it do Authoritarian whats this need to police people's behaviour? I don't think this shit makes much sense or has mass appeal, even among whites.

we already have a lot of authoritarianism the way wage people have to clock in and do their jobs. It's just the social lifestyle that is totally progressive.

if everyone just does what they want the focus is on "individuality". The focus for most right movements is to accomplish the best outcome and to do this you need a bit of authoritarianism

Hey at least the nigger population is waning. Trump's already started the waxing of the white birthrates again and done exactly the opposite for the spics. Life is good. Breed all ye white men!

Yeah I'm totally a jew, not just another white incel who the media has been painting as an incompetent weak faggot.

Perhaps if you wanted more white nationalists you'd be willing to talk to me, if not then have fun not growing in numbers, I suppose.

See i think Authoritarianism is a problem i don't think it does any good to embrace it. We don't have enough freedom as it is surely we should want more. Of course there's room for authoritarianism when dealing with criminals but thats just a small section of society.

For all of that word soup you really out yourself as a moron. None of the European people are truly distinct genetically (the science is basically political propaganda). We have been mixing since the dawn of humanity. There is no "German", no "French", etc...We are all heavily mixed together (Western Euros especially) and the country you were born in is arbitrary at best.

Intra-Euro breeding has been happening since humans have existed and even further back. The false sense of superiority that Europeans have is based off of ignorance.

Look I'm sorry but you're just ignorant on this matter. You might have spent 2 weeks in europe one summer but that doesn't mean you know shit. If i travel around Europe is see many different types of faces and sub groups. Most of the time i know someones from somewhere just by looking at them. Even people in different parts of England look different to each other, as an American you wouldn't understand. These specific things ought to be preserved.

required reading for all of those interested in ethnonationalism

vdare.com/articles/where-dawkins-fears-to-tread-ethnic-nepotism-and-the-reality-of-race

When contrasted against any other races, you DO have quite a lot in common with them (genetically, physically, behaviorally, etc.)
>you're focused on sky blue vs. navy blue
>they're both blue

You Euros may not understand it, but that's how we see it. There is nothing wrong with white nationalism for US, and it's all we CAN do regardless so we are going to do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=RWSx46u1q0I

what the fuck are you talking about
>turn on jewtube
>stadiums full of 50,000 white cucks cheering for non whites
>walk outside, streets filled with white cucks wearing non whites jerseys, cloths and music
muh white womyns
no it's fucking pathetic white male cucks who would would suck Jamals dick if he tossed them his sweaty jersey.

The way people look is due to isolation, some are less distinct than others the less isolated they were. No need to be upset that you aren't genetically any different than any other European. To suggest you have pure English blood is stupidity.

better European genetic map

>white nationalism for US
>for US
aka ethnic nationalism

If we're all mixed, explain why there's races or ethnicities? Humans are generally tribal, or they choose to segregate themselves with those of similar characteristics. Race is a real thing; it's the different subspecies of human.

Nobody is saying that YOU shouldn't.
>England for English
>France for French
>America for Whites

Mosley often spoke of a wider European identity, and that's what we would try to emulate.

Dna science is a political propaganda tool and I'm speaking of white Europeans.

he's trying to jew you, eventually he'll try to get you to say you're brother is not technically related.
stop arguing with disingenuous trolls like that piece of shit shill

((()))
are you a jew?

I'm no shill, I'm only talking about white people (you know, the topic of this thread).

No, I'm white.

Oh so DNA science is political propaganda? Hahaha! You're truly something.

Oh I'm just Larping as whitey, im Spanish Irish, Anglo Indian. I just see how unique Europe is and how different people look and behave, the cultural differences in different regions. And i want to preserve that it's worth preserveing, those people owe it to their ancestors.

I don't care if America and Canada become non white they are made up country's on stolen land. Europe is worth preserveing.

Don't worry.

Why do you want us to keep being a dumping ground? The melting pot is done. We've had enough to build our own identity from for a long time.
And with regard to the wider European identity
youtube.com/watch?v=ukwA--tIokg
"Wide" isn't really the appropriate word. The "deeper" identity is better.

The EU globalists want a wider European Identity. Fuck that shit it doesn't exist it's made up you're as much as a mongrel as my mixed ass. I just think europe is very unique and needs to be preserved.

It is, especially the new wave like (((23andMe))). This would be obvious to you if you had half a brain. I feel like I'm responding to a nigger.

Yes, cultural differences are worth preserving and fighting for but I'm talking about "ethnicity".