Lol

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/amp/dhs-draft-report-outlines-plans-border-wall-n745831
google.com/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN15O2ZN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't get it

What's the joke?

That body shaming is not OK but all short guys are scum.

That Trump is
▪Racist
▪Treasonous
▪Sexist
▪Narcissistic
▪Serial Liar
▪No Integrity

That trump has a small ego.

What do any of those things have to do with height?

>liberal logic

Manlets never learn.

Clinton lost and they are still bitter, lashing out in the only way they know how. That is the joke.

Don't you people get it? We the Resistance want Trump impeached. And he will get impeached

#ImpeachTrump2017

>6'0" vs 5'11"

Trump is 6'2.

All his critics say he has a huge ego, this picture doesn't make any sense, especially because he's like 6'4", tis picture makes no sense on any level.

that's a really fresh and new joke and wasn't overused in 2015 already.

Wait, I got two other ones:

He's orange!
haha!

He's got TINY HANDS
HAHAHAHA THIS IS SO FUNNY!

Listen!
I want EVERY single comedy show, and i mean EVERY single comedy show, to make the SAME joke for the next FOUR FUCKIN YEARS!
Cause it is THAT creative and funny and not boring and stupid and an indication of massive butthurt by now.

That means that stronk woman is atleast 10'1

It's saying that the only thing he's lived up to so far is his ego. And it's correct.

>tfw not intelligent enough to understand leftist comics

>stupid comic
um, what?
if anything hillary was on one of those airport conveyor things and trump had the hurdles

lol trumpanzees get triggered so easily

why can't you special snowflakes handle when your orange tiny hand leader gets attacked?

>Uses image of Maxine Waters
>Uses Keith Olberman talking points
>Repeats leftist hashtags

You're not too bright are you? (Hint, you're in the wrong place)

Indeed, the Republicans had Egg McMuffin running in Utah to spoil Trump's chances.

If the Democrat establishment had hated Hillary that much, then Bernie Sanders would be running all over the midwest.

I don't give a shit about trump I jus-

>leaf

oh... okay whatever, carry on user.

MANLETS BTFO

>imblying Trump didn't ask for permission to enter first and said contestants wren't fully clothed .
>imblying progressive women aren't 99% absolute trash.

>implying
She's 6' 4" you manlet.

your sexism is showing.

and you wonder why no one takes this place seriously.

>implying any of what you said was true
>implying he knocked or asked for permission first

Why do people who say they've always hated the system, feds, America.

Think they're now suddenly America? The fucking gal of these hypocritical motherfuckers.

>makes you think

>America portrayed as some Jewish millennial woman
FUCK OFF

It's funny how the people that get real salty about fat, sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, etc. jokes are totally okay with making jokes about height.

>Flag
checks out

Shouldn't you be in Boston protesting free speach? You know the cornerstone value of any democracy?

>We the people
>leaf

>Bix nood mufugga we wuz kangz

>-Maxine Waters

>dat nose

Oh look another Canacuck posting liberal shit. Who'd of thunk it.

Oh fuck off. The people that beat their chest saying how great america is suddenly screamed we need to MAGA when Trump came along. Everyone's a hypocrite.

I apologize on behalf of Canada, he is probably a cuck from Montreal or something

this stinks, he's like 6'2 should have made this more metaphorical

America is great, totally. But it lost some greatness when we got 8 years of chimp, now we got to regain the greatness, flush down the brown, and build the wall. Simple really user.

Do women look like that?

Crouching like a spy

There is a mark beneath ego.
- Grab the giant bitch by the pussy.

druanald brumpf

So he's supposed to live up to gun control?

boy, he sure has a lot of Growing to do!

Can you stop being pedophobic please.

>gun control is something for people who grow up

If you drew the function between guns per capita in state(US) and crime rates in given states, you get slightly negative correlation, basically the less gun control the better.

Dude is 6'3", all the retards sharing their little Trump maymays would be intimidated in his presence. This is why they're failing the meme war.

aint that nigga 6'4?

I hate those shoes on women, fucking ugly.

Are Australian brains completely fucked up by the constant fight for survival and sun that they can't get very basic metaphor?

>if your this tall you have an ego
>if your that tall you have gun control
?
>national security is the tallest one
but thats arguably Trumps #1 priority...
This shit don't make no sense and the left needs to stop culturally appropriating my American flag.

What metaphor.

Is Trump supposed to be for gun control?

>8 years of chimp

Shouldn't talk about Dubya like that, user.

also

>build the wall

Are you seriously hanging on to that pipe dream? You know Trump had no real plan to build anything, right?

Too bad "orange tiny hands" doesn't have the same ring to it as "subhuman mongrelized bastard"

Making fun of Obama was a lot easier.

>You know Trump had no real plan to build anything, right?

>fought to get it in the budget.
>didn't get a full wall this time but they are building a steel fence
Sorry shill, but saying stuff doesn't make it true.

Arabia is the future.

The metaphor in the pic is super fucking simple.

Trump didn't grow up to understand .

Obviously it's all emotion-driven liberal bullshit which doesn't sound very adult but the cartoonist meant the thing I've written above.

its a reddit joke. its not funny if your not a retard

So the government is accepting bids on a metaphorical wall

WOW BLEMPF IS TOTALLY BTFO

>admits he didn't build a wall
>still shills that Trump had a plan to build it

Trumptards everyone. Saying shit to get votes isn't the same as having a plan to do something. I miss when this board shilled for Ron Paul at least they didn't post blatant lies.

Except he is the biggest proponent of the topic of immigration and national security which are higher on the list.

The metaphor is not universal an only could be understood if your brainwashed.

SeeI don't think you understand what 4 years means

>OP

Her feet are bigger than her head in this picture. The proportion is just ridiculous.

>Except he is the biggest proponent of the topic of immigration and national security which are higher on the list.
Liberals believe that immigration is always good and he's wrong on everything so he must be wrong on national security too.

Seriously, it requires mind virus to believe in this shit but you don't need it to understand that shit.

Democrats now embrace the Manlet Question

>implying net neutrality is that fucking low on the list
>gun control underneath "civil rights"
>education less important than importing more brown people into the country
reeeeeeeeeeeee

Fuck off, nigger. In your dreams.

i think its trying to say that trump has failed in every policy, which made him shrink because he is weak. and he has stooped so low that only his ego remains

>LOOK AT ME

I saw your fag post and it doesn't change my argument. The US government looks into bids to do lots of things that it doesn't follow through with. Including ones that they've poured BILLIONS into already.

Pic fucking related

She's trans, you bigot!

So is that building a metaphor?

Again this is like saying because the repeal bill has not sent through yet in the Senate that Trump never planned to repeal Obamacare and lied about it.

Your done

When did he fail on a gun control policy?

This is just pitiful. Somebody spent anything over an hour drawing that illustration for a lousy joke... you people are pathetic.

Except they are Implying Trump was ever for gun control...... It could only make sense as the rambling of retards.

Trump is 6'2", dumb whore.

BLONAHLD BLUUMMMMPPPPFFF GOT TWO SCOOPS
TWO FUCKING SCOOOOOOOOPS
NNNNNNEEEEEEEAAAAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH

>Your done

Fuck off. Don't end shit because you don't have proof that Trump had a real plan to build a wall before he got elected.

The fact that the American Health Care Act got BTFO on it's first run proves yet again that Trump said things without any real plan to back it up. Even Trump him-fucking-self said "Nobody knew health care could be so complicated" as if no one has ever tried to revamp the US healthcare system.

what Super hero comic is this from?

What the fuck does it not getting done the first time havs to do with his intent?

Lol you back yourself in a corner m8 was it that he lied or that logistically be won't be allowed to.

All the evidence you need is he is literally accepting bids and attempted to get it into this budget

Your the biggest butt hurt joke I have seen in a while

Hahhahah gasp hahahah

>National security on top

Is this a subtle redpill?

Look at "her" giant tranny feet

google.com/amp/www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/amp/dhs-draft-report-outlines-plans-border-wall-n745831

google.com/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN15O2ZN

>scrambling a plan together once you get elected is the same as having a sound plan in mind while you're campaigning

When fail to plan, you plan to fail.

It's absolutely ridiculous to say that the media was biased against Hillary, they shilled for her the entire time. It was Trump that they fought against.

Shite cartoon. That woman is far to skinny and pale to be representative of America.

buzzword

>the government is thinking about doing something... maybe

Again...

YAAAS QUEEN SLAY

Why does she look like a kike? Is it a subtle red pill?

manlet shaming

much better, good job user

Lol wow m8 you can't prove he Dident have a plan that is literally how desperate your argument is.

Againn your done

Jews are so ....lame.That even would be enough to gas them all.

MMmh
Those are some nice feet
I like women with big yet feminine feet.
Pretty nice keep it up