My dad was a Croat and my mom is a Serb. I live in Vukovar, where the population is like half Serb half Croat...

My dad was a Croat and my mom is a Serb. I live in Vukovar, where the population is like half Serb half Croat.The city is situated right at the border with Serbia.
Ask me anything about the current situation or war, I'll give you a neutral view.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2K2QZCnEKKE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

which country has better prostitutes?

I wish that Codreanu had not been killed, that he had taken power from the Romanian monarch, and that the Dacio-Romans had conquered and brutally subjugated all of Yugoslavia, but also and especially Hungary and Bulgaria

Serbia definitely,a lot cheaper and their age is questionable ;)

Codreanu was a polish cuck.

Wouldn't know, but there was a place in Belgrade named "Pussy square" before the war.
But can say for certain that prostitution in Croatia is illegal (even though people want to legalise it and make Croatia like Amsterdam), prostitutes are expensive. But there was high prostitution advertisment here for the tourists.
In Serbia you have cheap prostitutes and the expensive ones ofc. Oral is very cheap in Serbia.

When will you just allow us to have cyrillic plaques there? We have latin plaques in places where Croats live.

no sandniggers on Sup Forums please go chat with your kind in the MSNBC comments section

What's worse than a folk meme language? A folk meme language written with gook tier symbols.

You don't dress in pic related, yet you speak that outdated retaded useless language.

Tbh this just brought more tensions in the city. I would like them aswell because I know cyrillic and latin. But Croats don't want it because of the memories after fall of Vukovar and I guess they don't want more of Serbs in Vukovar. They did chase out a lot of Serbs out of Croatia during the war

noone cares op
kys

>yet you speak that outdated retaded useless language.
Croatians and Serbians speak the same language, we just use different script.
It would be cool if they got over it tho, it's retarded to chimp out like that over a fucking plaque. It just makes you look bad.

There is a difference between a language and script dude
ok

Because the history of the town of course, it would seem disrespectful

But Vukovar was always the more important city with like highest Serb minority

>When will you just allow us to have cyrillic plaques there
when enough old ppl who live there die

>There is a difference between a language and script dude
>Croatians and Serbians speak the same language, we just use different script.
you fucking illiterates

If you're talking about ekavica:
because you learn how to speak a language from your parents who learned from their parents and so on. You also get the accent from them while learning it.
It's just that your comment made no sense because we didn't mention language only the scripture

>Half-Croat
>Half-Serb

Sup Forums hates mixed raced kids so kys subhuman

He wants to replace latin script meme language signs with asian symbol script meme language signs.
I told him the meme language is the problem, not the script

The bosniak muslims are the real enemies. And my father was in the HVO fighting the subhuman muslims

And american that is the product of german-anglo-irish-mexican mixture says to someone that he is a mixed race ?

But they didn't want to replace latin plaques they wanted to add cyrillic signs along with latin because like half of Vukovar are Serbs who use cyrillic

Are you the same Croat who has the White Serbian mother and a Dalmatian orc father?

My father wasn't a Dalmatian so no

Oh.Then there is a lot more of you mongrels then there should be.I remember also some Croat poster who had a blonde Serb mother and a darker Croat father.

Well whatever,so are you a trans-Croat or a trans-Serb?

whatever get rid of your meme language save it for special occasions like you do you folk clothes
ENGLISH

I don't care about that because I was picked on by both Serb nationalist retards and Croat nationalist retards. Funny thing is when I started going to college, everyone college tier educated doesn't care about that. So basicaly if you show hate as Serb towards Croat and vice versa you're an low educated retard

>this clown is serious

Nice,it is for the better.

>gook tier
>literally better than latin, serb version especially

jews have been trading slav white women into sex slavery for centuries you should be ashamed schlomo!

Stupidity is funny af

And comments are top kek

We go to Hungary instead since prostitution is legal there.

>legal
where is logic?

I'm Croatian background, but born here. Croats and Serbs get along here. I wasn't aware there were still tensions back over there.

Croats were shoad in Vukovar.
Do you really want to provok them?

Leave it be for 2 or 3 decades.

Fuck off

Croatian low iq nationalist monkey detected

>Mitrovic
Top kek.

translation?

Ne govorim ti da odjebeš iz države nego da prestaneš s tim glupim threadom

Greece has better ones to be honest.

He should check his family tree.

>and their age is questionable ;)
Typical Bosnian

the only time serbs disappointed me is when they supported this pedophilic contest youtu.be/2K2QZCnEKKE