Have been accused of racism on FACEBOOK

some nigger published degenerate nigger singing (i guess that is all they can do) and me and my friend just talked about it. suddenly some whore jumps accusing us as racists. what to do? im litteraly shaking

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talmud
youtube.com/watch?v=bk_yy8sRIW8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You deserve it. Why do you evil white European Jews sterilize poor innocent Ethiopian Jews? What did they ever do to you?

Go away jew

Just tell her you are Jewish and 27 billion of you guys died. She will apologize.

i know, its just bad habit i guess

>not immediately crying about much antisemitism and calling the other side a racist bigot

Are you even a kike?

Was the girl black who called you out on your racism?

I keep getting banned for naming the Jew.

btw, here is the nigger dancing for all of you who would like to watch that subhuman

> facebook com/hodilak1992/posts/1704783816215408?notif_t=comment_mention¬if_id=1494587751620010

>not pulling the Holocaust card on the bad goy

Come on!

no its probably those girls who trying to "enrich culture" by sucking niggers dick and defending racism

>accused of wrongful thinking
Uh oh

no Jew, you are the niggers

FUCK OFF GOOK YOU CRYPTO-KIKE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talmud

>South Koreans reportedly hope to emulate Jews' high academic standards by studying Jewish literature. Almost every household has a translated copy of a book they call "Talmud", which parents read to their children, and the book is part of the primary-school curriculum. The "Talmud" in this case is usually one of several possible volumes, the earliest translated into Korean from the Japanese. The original Japanese books were created through the collaboration of Japanese writer Hideaki Kase and Marvin Tokayer, an Orthodox American rabbi serving in Japan in the 1960s and 70s. The first collaborative book was 5,000 Years of Jewish Wisdom: Secrets of the Talmud Scriptures, created over a three-day period in 1968 and published in 1971. The book contains actual stories from the Talmud, proverbs, ethics, Jewish legal material, biographies of Talmudic rabbis, and personal stories about Tokayer and his family. Tokayer and Kase published a number of other books on Jewish themes together in Japanese.

>IN JAPANESE
>JAPANESE

>The first South Korean publication of 5,000 Years of Jewish Wisdom was in 1974, by Tae Zang publishing house. Many different editions followed in both Korea and China>

>BOTH KOREA AND CHINA
>AND CHINA

Chinks and gooks literally know the Talmud better then the atheists you see LARPing as Jews today.

That's what you get for using Kikebook, faggot.

>what to do?
Follow standard protocol: blame her of antisemitism and say you will sue her if she doesn't pay reparations for holocaust within 48 hours.

says the one who supplies to the masses degenerate cartoons of girls with unproportional facial features.

>Follow standard protocol
kek

Literally millions of my ancestors died too. Wanna fug?

call her a nigger lover.

ok i did it

>oy veyyy

> Have a private conversation
> Choose to do it on a public forum, equivalent of shouting it over a busy bar
> Get annoyed when people publically disagree with you

>what to do?
Have you told her about the holocaust?
How your people were genocided by the billions and that criticizing you is anti-semitism and makes her a nazi?

Of course that works only if she is not (((jewish))) too, if she is just call her some names (eg. "low shekel whore" or "shekel and coal burner"). That should be enough to make her shut up.

> kikes insult niggers
> nigger blames white males

Merchant...

i don't think it's a nigger. it's either a spic or some amerimongrel.

Make up some bullshit about german colonies having Africans murder Jewish babies in poland

not if the niggers are kikes too

KEK

kek

Delet ths

KIKE ALERT! KIKE ALERT!

How do you reconcile hating Africans when you have more African DNA than any other European group and have Afro-Asiatic roots? How do you reconcile this?

Holy fuck this.

this

>delete kikebook.

ignore, pretend she isn't there
women and feminists especially sustain themselves on attention

Your grammar is just as bad as the nigger. Kill yourself faggot.

Top fucking kek.
Is he...dare I say, /our kike/?

Done

Well played Mr. Shekelsteinbergblatz. I salute you.

Based Nip putting them in the ovens.

Good night, my sides.

Based Oven-dodger

My sides

FACEFUCK IS FOR LIBERAL TEARS.

fucking kek

The Jew I can side with.

Who cares. Everyone hates Satanic Jews. Your leaders will hang from lamp posts. And when you are drafted to protect them. You too will be devoured by the masses. The goy are going to eat you alive like the animals they are. How fitting.

5:10
youtube.com/watch?v=bk_yy8sRIW8

You're a useful Jew for sure.

Fucking hell.

See Sup Forums? Told you some Jews are based as fuck.

Goddamned, I just almost choked on my laughter.

Holy shit my sides

Jesus Christ, you are fucking awesome.

I'm fucking DYING. There's blood pouring out of my lungs because I have ruptured them by laughing at your hilarious Jewish tricks.

Nice..

kek

Wow. Good morning.

Noooooo

Just say you're a kike. Tell him about the 6 gazillions.

Oh well.

>all the misspelled words
>the idiot thinking it was Democrats who freed the slaves

Wew lad.

Well guys, she doesnt replies. i bet i showed her, she probably crying now thinking on all of those 32 billion jews that died in the holocaust.
I WON AGAINST (((ZUKERBERG)))

You guys realize this is all (((their))) psyop to mislead honest Sup Forums people into thinking (((they))) share our ideas and can be friendly? That nigger from the conversation is probably mossad agent too, because his grammar is obviously above average among niggers.

i dont give a fuck about filthy jews that got gassed in the holocaust. but you French... i wouldn't reply something related to this time.

yes I meant to you

Oy vey! Remember the 6 gazillions that surrendered to the nazis!

FUCKING KEK

I don't give a shit about those kikes. actually, i wish the nazis would end up the job with the jews and with france as well. you were always an army of surrending. you dont even have a right to talk about "6 million jews" (fuck em too).
any way, if hitler didnt make it, ISIS will. go be impaled by them you nation of filthy liberals thinking the sun is shining from your asses.
Regards to Nice.
fuck you france

kek
Did you get cucked by a Frenchman or what? Why are you so mad?
Also,
>implying I care about normies getting snackbared

play the holocaust card and say you will tell on her to mossad and jidf
and post pics

nevermind
top zozzle

Good thread to wake up to.

kek

based israelis

thank you for your concern im fine. i just say the truth about history, facts and thr future. as a proud German as well that respects his real traditions, i will just say politely- frankreich ist scheiße und sie alle schmützigen leute.

Yup.
Wanna see the response when it's gotten.

Cool story Ahmed

sie sind alle schmützigen leute*

you went asking google translate? embarrassing man

>frankreich ist scheiße und sie alle schmützigen leute
*Frankreich ist scheiSSe und daSS sind alle schmutzige Leute

No I speak a bit of German. Not much, but enough to notice a verb was missing

We need to jew the jews.

fucking lol

Oh there are too much of them here anyways lol

Like I give a shit about a kike opinion.

Israel needs to call for the removal of niggers. Then all of the jew loving cucks here would finally come around to the idea.

No. They really wouldn't.

Holy shit jew!

God's work

you compared them to monkeys so yea thats prety racist you faggot. By doing that comparation you are saying that they are inferior, check your privilege you piefce of shit.

truly our greatest ally

>I told YOU Sup Forums
>Based Kikes
I can smell your nigger stench from here. Back to Plebbit with you faggot.

Wow its another Jew shilling thread where jews are trying to look "based" to their r/the_Donald fan boys.

>WOW THESE BASED ISRAELIS SURE ARE BASED LOOK HOW RACIST THEY ARE A HAHA HE'S JUST LIKE ME MAYBE LIKES AREN'T SO BAD I GUESS RIGHTWING ISRAELIS ARE BASED