Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide...

Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide, with the number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world's population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020,

Real surveys and statistics say atheism is on the decline worldwide. Sorry atheists but atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning. It's still the minority and a declining one at that.

The Pew Research Center's statistics show that atheism is expected to continue to decline all the way into 2050 with a continued growth of religion. Other research also shows a huge surge in growth for Christianity in China which is currently the world's most "atheist" nation because of the atheist communist government suppressing religion, the research suggests that China will soon become the world's most Christian nation within 15 years.

This is simply history repeating itself: Christianity prospered in Rome back in the ancient era when it was suppressed and it still grew in the militant atheist soviet Russia when it was suppressed there only a century ago with the majority of Russians today now also identifying as Christian. Just goes to show that atheist suppression of religion still doesn't stop religion.

Sources for the legion of whiny /Redditor/ fedoras that will no doubt show up it this thread:

pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm

Its lonely at the top

since when is Atheism a religion though ?

When fedora lords try proselytizing to anyone in ear shot, and dogmatically reject any argument or evidence against their beliefs

Oh, hello again, Paweł. I see you like making this thread quite a bit. However, I'm still not sure if you're quoting Linkara and agreeing or trying to discredit him as a fedora tipping atheist.

yeah, the fucking Muslims keep fucking.

Who?

>Linkara
>fedora

He just dresses up as an autist(and is autist)

You. Never seen people responding to Swede posts calling the person Sven or a Turk as Mehmet? Just a common practice. I do it all the time. Like Finns are Toivo and Brits are Nigel.

I know faggot, i just don't know any linkara.

atheism has nothing going for it. when 90% of atheist following is a bunch of 2d image fappers who cannot procreate, how would can anyone ever expect atheism to be successful?

unfortunately, this.

Well, EXCUSE ME for not interpreting your vague question correctly. The guy in the fucking picture is Linkara. So if you don't know who he, I'm just gonna guess you're calling him a fedora atheist.

chinese are trying to copy everything from europe, this is why china is becoming the largest christian state. elderly chinese in the rural area are still predominantly buddhist and chinese population living outside china too.

tl;dr: Poor and overwhelmingly religious nations having lots of babies.

>90% of atheist following is a bunch of 2d image fappers who cannot procreate
[CITATION NEEDED]

(((atheists)))

Pretty much...

Here we see the elusive redditor outside of his natural habitat. Careful now, any mention of religion and he will go on a rant about and start worshiping Darwin and Sagan. for added entertainment you can bring along a femanon and watch as he tries to woo her with his mating call of "m'lady". Sadly this beautiful creature is the last of a dying breed, as their mating calls seldom work.

But linky boy is a Christcuck that faps to girls with dicks.

>redditor
>any mention of religion and he will go on a rant about and start worshiping Darwin and Sagan
>bring along a femanon and watch as he tries to woo her with his mating call of "m'lady"

hey guies jews are shit but lets join the jew subcult!

tons of rewards after you die tho... trust me