What are you looking at, smoothskin?

What are you looking at, smoothskin?

Other urls found in this thread:

lepoint.fr/people/brigitte-macron-deja-star-de-la-presse-internationale-12-05-2017-2126767_2116.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

UP THE IRONS

>that okay when its the trump wife

FIRE UP THE OVENS!

can she summon skeletons with necromancy spells?
I don't think so.

I erect the spine of amusement

Boner killer allert

Some one get her some Radx quick

HOLLOW.

a literal Pedophile

who leaves their husband for a 14 year old boy ?

proof?

>smoothskin

calculate and google it

She's haunting.

tbqh nobody in France thinks a woman fucking a 16 years old boy is paedophilia. Here the big theory that tried to stain him was that he never loved her, that he married her for her money and that he's actually a faggot.

I encourrage you to meme the paedophilia thing among americans though: destroying his reputation abroad is still better than nothing.

>Based frog played fallout 3
You all still need to be purged im afraid

this is actually pisses me off even though i am a beaner. french people like that look like some of my relatives and i can relate for their love of milfs and dominant females or w/e

fucking anglo, non-latin

Bien joué

Bethesda games are extremely popular and never refer to anything as based ever again

>and that he's a faggot
That's a theory? I thought it was confirmed a long time ago

Ghouls who call you smoothskin are in FO1 & FO2 as well, you filthy casual. I'm replaying 2 with the "restoration project" fan patchset now, feels good.

Top lel the resemblance is uncanny

I spat out my cornflakes

Who is best granny?
Penelope or Brigitte?

Figuratively yes. Objectively I'm still waiting for some french user to bring me solid proofs.

Fallout 3 was objectively bad and anybody who thinks it is superior to New Vegas needs to be purged from society.

according to his ENA friends at the time, he was asexual

that explain his lic- his wife.

Just stfu you idiot

She should have married donald drumpf, they look the same.

Scream for me long beach
SCREAM FOR ME LONG BEACH

You ever wonder what a ghoul feels like?

This bitch had some of the best inventory in Fallout 3.

>an older women fucking an underage boy is not pedo in france

What?
Does it work the other way around as well?

There was some article on the daily mail (yes I know) that was all about how she kept her "youthful " appearance. I couldn't even tell if it satire or genuinely serious.

Either way I laugh every time I see this gremlin. At least I'll get some Keks while her husband leads the Muslim world I guess

>shilling for Bethesda outside of Sup Forums

say it with me
MADAME
PHONEHOME

Just to let you know:
lepoint.fr/people/brigitte-macron-deja-star-de-la-presse-internationale-12-05-2017-2126767_2116.php

>"Sexy", "glamorous", "unusual" ... The new first lady fascinates the foreign media. It's almost as if some of them aren't envious.

>be rich French first lady
>Can't even afford to use anti aging cream and hair conditioner

JUST

>anti aging cream
that doesn't exist kek
what they're selling to women under the anti aging/wrinkles label for crazy money is actually just moisturizing cream you can get for under 5 bucks

>teenager
>pedophile

>blocks your path

Trump didn't meet Melania when he was 15 you faggot

women have it rough when it comes to skin aging

it comes suddenly too

You fucking frogs really fucked up with this Macron cunt.
You had a choice. What in God's name did you do? But your youth didn't vote.
Loads of yong people stayed at home. Why? Your nation had a choice.

I've just got my electoral cards for myself, wife and daughter. Pic is the polling station (behind the church)
Our daughter has just turned 18 so can vote. It's going to be a big one - general election. I'll be voting Conservative.
My area is Conservative. I really want my daughter to vote; I took her to the polling station for the brexit referendum. She was pissed off as she was under 18 and couldn't vote. My wife always votes Labour, because she's Scottish. We have interesting discussions.

She's olddddd
(Pic related ((((perhaps literally)))))

Dr Zaius Dr Zaius