KANGZ

Proof it was real: archive.is/WfoJK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck I wish he left that up

TWO

HE FUCKING KNOWS

holy shit

Is that real

Remember that Dan Scavino runs Trump's social media, and he is a wicked memester.

Hes signalling his waycist base for a quick lel

His shitposting has transcended

WE

Another meme has manifested into reality. Will this timeline ever stabilize?

It was. gone now

he is signaling to Sup Forums that he is still on our side
many people, including me, began to doubt him

Best keks all day

>s

>saving the thumbnail

Wuz

What other one-word tweets has he sent but deleted?

It could be a code

I'MMA KANG, YOU A KANG, WE ALL A KANG

Our beloved Shitposter-In-Chief has been on an absolute fucking tear for the last few days. Wew.

I feel like he is coming back since the Syria thing since lately his shitposts have been on par with those on the campaign trail. Not sure what happened, possible we might never know (But let's be honest, it was probably Jew related).

this one is better tho

trump is retarded, he can't complete a single complete and coherent sentence all at once, you expect some kinda of articulate manifesto written one word at a time across months?

>he can't complete a single complete
what did he mean by this

>syriafag
the syria strike is one of the most badass moves he has pulled so far

>complete sentence
A sentence that contains all necessary parts of speech to fully convey an idea. Nouns, verbs, action, subject, predicate.

what i mean that he can't complete a fully grammatically cor

That he is retarded because he struggles writing and doesn't realize Trump writes like shit in Twitter simply because it's fucking Twitter and is trying to appeal to the masses.

How so? What did it accomplish? Generally curious, I admit I stopped paying attention during that time because it seemed (((they))) had got him and I figured it was over, or at least temporarily halted.

Meme kanye as moses and watch the jews get kangz'd

I think youre trolling, but stop posting

I'm sorry, Did i offen

It's definitely a code. I volunteer Stephen Colbert to stare at Trump's Twitter 24/7 without sleep, food, or water, just to make sure not one single word gets past him.

It let everyone know that Trump was not crippled by the democrat obstruction - he is willing and capable of bombing the shit out of anyone at any time
He shored up our reputation in the wake of Obama's weakness (establishing a red line and then not enforcing it vs Trump enforcing Obama's red line)
It let China know that we are negotiating from a position of strength, immediately after this they began to work with us on NK and trade - they even sent back a NK coal shipment that was en route in favor of buying US coal
It also busted up a lot of the momentum behind the "muh russia" narrative.

Fucking Croat bastard.

Faggot

Did anybody reply with "WUZ" before he deleted it?

Kanye would go along with it probably
The guy is a massive narcissist

Yeah check the archive

>massive narcissist
have you not yet realized that the man literally thinks he is jesus? messiah complex out the wazoo.

KANGZ

MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN

Is this real? Please tell me it's real.