JUST

The fat bastard is absolutely M E L T I N G D O W N. What do we do about the Trump problem? This will be the end of the Republican Party forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
lmgtfy.com/?q=koch brothers + tea party
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americans_for_Prosperity
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

President Pence will be better for everybody. Will smoothly implement conservative agenda without scandals.

>Republicans have a meeting
>MELTDOWN
>THEY'RE SCARED THEY'RE GONNA LOSE 2018
Meanwhile the democrats losing on the state and local level like never seen before in a hundred years. No amount of false flags by "constituents" at Republican town halls is going to change anything.

The MSM is the enemy of the people

>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) claimed that 2 million Jews were killed in gas chambers. Thanks to revisionists, today it's believed less than 60,000 died (primarily of disease). The Red Cross estimated only 8,000 had died there. That is a drop of almost 2 million. Most normies don't know that, and continue quoting the 6 gorillion.

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) claimed 4 million people died in gas chambers. Today, the TOTAL death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes, eg disease). That is a drop of almost 3 million, though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports.

Normies blindly believe the 6 gorillion because they don't bother examining such a grisly topic from a critical pov. They take it on faith that (((Hollywood))) and what they learnt in school is 100% factual.

Watch these, if you STILL believe the Holohoax myth, you may be a Jew!
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
>The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>The Last Days of the Big Lie
Spielberg's Oscar-winning documentary about the Shoah uses discredited eyewitness Paul Parks, who lies about being in a unit that liberated Dachau.
Parks, a known fraud, was in an earlier documentary about black soldiers liberating concentration camps, criticized by the press after being disproven by historians and military records.
NO BLACKS were involved in liberating ANY camps. But Spielberg uses Paul Parks as 1 of his 5 key witnesses in The Last Days, because the ONE American soldier in it couldn't be a WHITE guy, no he wanted it to be a NIGGER for his anti-white agenda.
Other obvious lies are also exposed:
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

DONNNGGLAAAAALLDDDD LLOOOOOMMPFFFFFFRRRGGRRRR TQWWOOOO SPOOOPPSSSSSSW

Democrats said the same bullshit about the tea party.

oy vey he is such a bad president and you'd have to be such a bolvan not to see it.

What do we do about you're problem, OP. You're going to get exhausted for the next 7 years going on and on about muh Russians and muh impeachment. You're like a senile old man we get muh Russians ya muh impeachment you're so right now go kill your self

Tea party was organic though, they didn't have to false flag town halls posing as the other party's constituents. Those people mobilized themselves. This faux-tea party with the dems is forced as hell and they can't even get Ossof in by spending 10x as much as the republicans in a race with no incumbent and a massively divided republican field. He'll lose in the runoff, too by at least 10%.

It's fucking nothing.

>politics isn't cyclical

'kay

>Tea party was organic

lmgtfy.com/?q=koch brothers + tea party

In compare to tea party they stand for nothing.
They are only against Trump and Republicans in general.

What did he do? Fart in the wrong direction?

>posting lmgtfy on Sup Forums where you can't obscure the url
>trusting liberal mouthpieces like salon as a credible source
liberals are this fucking dumb.

Tea party was certainly organic. Being backed by banker money later doesn't change that it formed by republicans who were pissed off at Obama and organized themselves. Democrats' number one advantage is their organizing infrastructure, but it is a double edged sword in that it makes them totally phony. They don't stand for anything, just against someone because they are PAID by Soros and co.

YOUR ICE CREAM MELT, WOW, LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE ONLY ONE SCOOP NOW SPRUMPF

>mfw Pence gets video recorded flirting with guys at a gay bar

uhm the republican establishment was telling trump to resign right up until voting day.

They don't want him there. They want to get rid of him.

>Democrats losing every special election
>have to defend 23 senate seats in 2018 most of which are in red states
>house prospects are somehow even worse
OP I don't know what the fuck to tell you at this point, "muh Russia" isn't winning elections and unless you guys get your asses together and come up with an actual fucking platform the GOP is going to get the kind of majority that will let them push through constitutional amendments and then your movement is pretty much dead forever.

yeah this. Every special election since Trump's inauguration has gone Republican. And that was when the dems were at their angriest; their most motivated. 2018 is looking very Red.

The Tea Party also was as much about getting left leaning Republicans out of party leadership as it was about fighting Democrats. Basically the left can't form a grassroots movement because Clinton inc. still runs the party and they crush anything that looks like it threatens their power. All of these protests they're having are pointless, a protest is meant to do a few things, namely draw attention to your cause and get like minded people together to hopefully organize towards your common goals. Soros paying a bunch of idiots to march around in vagina hats doesn't raise awareness of anything and there's not need for organization because everyone there is already on payroll.

>Tea party was certainly organic. Being backed by banker money later

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americans_for_Prosperity

I'm sure your next post will be about how the sources that support wikipedia articles are fake news or some dumb shit, but fuck it, I can't cure stupid.

Wikipedia only takes "acceptable sources" which is basically all left leaning media and academics, so yes, citing wikipedia makes you a fucking retard.

They dumped tens of millions into regional flyover elections and still can't win.

Good job ignoring the actual references and using ad hominem to dismiss Wikipedia entirely.

Didn't see that coming in shitty Sup Forums-tier argument #26108163

Nah

Republicans want Trump gone for the same reason that Democrats want Trump gone - Because he is the antithesis to the long con that has been pulled in American politics since the bipartisan system was even introduced. Republicans and Democrats play the American voters like stooges, staging the ideal of competition and wavering back and forth between principles they claim to care about so that when either party wins, the supporters of that party feel like the system is working. In reality both parties cooperate with one another to keep the American people under their powerful foot and to allow the various corporate and militaristic influences which bankroll them to have absolute power with no one to stand in their way. Trump represents the first true populist victory in modern American history, a president who was truly chosen by the majority of people across the nation rather than by a bunch of drugged out dipshits and welfare queens in liberal paradises like New York or California. He represents change, he challenges the neocon way of life and the globalist struggle to institute a new world order with America at the forefront. They fear him because he is everything they have always feared, a representation of the true voice of the American voters.

They need to learn that liberals aren't inherently motivated people. The "look guys our party totally isn't bleeding normies and we're totes gonna win big in 2018" won't encourage them to go vote.

It will be just like the election. They'll get smug, make webcomics and proudly boast about their impending landslide victories, start infighting, and ultimately not even bother to vote.

What they need is an actual platform.

By my very generous count, the Dems are losing another 9 Senate seats next year. You are pathetic.

>wikipedia only accept left-wing references for sources related to politics
>hurr why don't you accept the references
>why you call names even though I just did it in the post before to you! NO FAIR

As much as I want Ossoff to lose, I think he's going to win. He's our own fucking Trudeau/Macron. I'm not going to be here to vote so now I have to go through getting an absentee ballot...

It's the opposite situation, user. Ossof was in Le Pen's position here.
>got a big chunk of the vote and got hyped up
>once the other candidates dropped off in the runoff, their voters all voted against her

Most of the republican voters are going to vote for Ossof's opponent. It is a fairly republican state, don't forget. Now that the voters also know he's not even from the district he's running in and all the money that was poured in to his campaign, he will lose some support too.

>trump isn't actually a republican
>trump doesn't actually want to be president
>this is peak trump, you guise
>ok, trump won but he's not going to change anything
>trump's changes mean he's unhinged
>trump is doing things i don't like
>trump is over party
>look at everyone freaking out about trump
>trump is the one totally having a meltdown i swear

>implying Democrats come out to vote in midterm elections.

United KANGdom

I'm sorry who was the GOP candidate again?

When did Trump ever care? You seem to be having trouble with your memory.

>meanwhile in reality.

DOOBBNNNUBUULLLLDDD BIOOMMMMFFFF

TWO SCOOPS
TWO SCOOPS

Two Scoopz of White Powah

THE SCOOPS, DONALD

imagine printing fake news daily

>ima smart
>drumpf iz done

every day

The GOP have a very serious decision to make. Are they with President Trump amd the American people, or with the pedophile mafia who'll die in prison if a reformed FBI is able to do its job?

1955-1995 dems controlled the house
1955-1981 dems controlled the senate

wasn't that when america was great?

Imagine being among the media consumers who eat it up every single day. Self loathing, surrounded by morally pretentious snakes who immediately ostracize you if you're judged out of line (happen to disagree with anything), and the whole thing based around superficial / antagonistic / factually slippery at best journalism

The GOP has been acting like scared pussies since Trumps nomination, although they don't seem to understand that the MAGA message elected him despite insurmountable odds. They have the majority and the Dems are going to lose big in 2018, yet they refuse to jump on the train.
The only reason I vote GOP is that I despise the DNC. They need to show some unity and unite behind a genuine message. At least Dems are loyal to the candidate and the party philosophy, regardless of how bad/batshit-crazy its is.

FUCK these dumb NIGGERS if they try to play the "oh but we're worried about our seats" card!!

They ALREADY PLAYED that card. He WON the FUCKING election

FOR FUCKS SAKE

Wtf I love Democrats now.

Republicans are beholden to big money, which is a euphemism for kikes.

Posting in a sageblue thread.

The truth about immigration by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Trump is at 36% approval bro....

Senate is safe in 2018, but house is pretty much Democrat.

This might be a good thing, we need Dems n reps to work together to get shit done or else reps will keep pushing their partisan policies and every dem will vote against. It's just not a winning strat

How old are you?

this need to be edited to say two scoops.

Oh, what a glorious day when Democrats turn us into Venezuela 2.0

Immigration Act of 1965.

Democrats ruined it all.