How come nobody talks about the real rulers of the world?

How come nobody talks about the real rulers of the world?
>In the U.S. population, only about 14.5 percent of all men are six feet or over. Among CEOs of Fortune 500 companies, that number is 58 percent.

What a (((coincidence)))

Other urls found in this thread:

gladwell.com/blink/why-do-we-love-tall-men/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think its bicouse taller men are usually more intelligent

They steal all the oxygen

MANLETS BTFO, you can only post ITT if you're 6' 2" or over

I'm 6 foot 3. People stare in public. Made me socially paranoid.

tfw no 6ft+ tall gf

why live

oh and its probably because short guys have low self esteem and are looked down upon by society

Beaners are short, that's part of it. But yeah, everyone respects taller men

6'2" Aryan here

6'2" as well friends.

Pol bragging about traits that women like, tall, muscular, rich. I'm starting to think this place is full of gays.

I'm 6'5 and i've noticed a few things:
Larger people are in general more relaxed, even when stressed, this is a observation i made, i don't know why it is.
A second reason i would think is intimidation. I think this has to do with instincts, the bigger the stronger (look at bears, they make themselves as tall as possible when trying to intimidate a rival).

i'm 5'11

I hereby proclaim myself the king of manlets

>tfw 5'4 :(

Where do you live? I'm 6'3 and don't get unusual attention. I think the "wow, tall" kicks in around 6'5.

>Pol bragging about traits that women like, tall, muscular, rich. I'm starting to think this place is full of gays.

Sup Forums is mainly comprised of genetic rejects. Only people this ugly and stupid could be so bitter.

Stephen Hawking is like 3 feet tall and he's a genius mane

6'5" Minnesotan here, German and Swedish ancestry, it is our role to have the weak submit to us

I'm 6'5 but I'm still depressed

SAME m8, I wanna move to Japan or some chink country so maybe theyll worship me or a short qt waifu give standing head, the dream 8)

6'3" is the master height. No one stares here in the U.S because they know their station. Only women stare to let us know they are ready to receive our seed.

There might be correlation? Can someone run the numbers taking races into account? cause it shoudl be calculated for each race individually because of a base average height. My theory is taller people ate better in their childhood which also contributed to higher IQ.

5 ft 10 is the perfect height

t. thirsty closeted homo

>no source
/shitpolsays/

What it means that most people in those top positions are white males. White men are by far the tallest group of people in the world. The (((media))) would like you to believe that blacks are the tallest, but that is pure bullshit, they are much shorter on average.

That fact alone skews the statistics and makes them hard to interpret.
If you want to see the importance of height, you need to remove the variables like race.

Keep telling yourself that manlet.

>staring at 6'3

No they don't.

>tfw only 6'1

Fuck all y'all lanklets

Holy shit. Is the red pill dangerous?

II didn't say I was 5 ft 10, I said 5 ft 10 is the perfect height.

MANLET PRIDE WORLD WIDE

>6 ft.

Giant amongst bad hombres

gladwell.com/blink/why-do-we-love-tall-men/

>3.9 percent of adult men are 6’2″ or taller. Among my CEO sample, 30 percent were 6’2″ or taller.

>so short he's dreaming of 5'10"

>only about 14.5 percent of all men are six feet or over.
lmao. isnt 6ft only like 185cm? pathetic

No, I've been 5 ft 10 in the past, I found it to be the perfect height.

this

I love the tall fag vs. manlet debate. One question: Why do you tall fags age like milk?

>tfw only 6'2"
why even live?

not backed up by fact. Nobody likes lanklets.

actual scientific research shows ideal male height, as *measured* from women's reactions, rather than surveyed as a verbal preference, to be around 5'8

short and gay. 190.5 cm here. Change yourself for me.

t. hideous basement dweller

Romands are not white

blacks are often quite tall

to be serious though, these height discussions are just banter. People who take it seriously should get more self confident.
Stop divide and conquer

The most powerful man in the world is a midget. Stay mad lanktards.
DWARVEN MASTER RACE

putin, sarkozy, napoleon, hitler etc etc etc

Tall men are sexier. Forever until the end of time. End of story.

While anecdotal whenever I go out I get more female attention then my shorter male counterparts. Women like tall guys.
>lanklet
I'm like 6'3.5 and weigh 210 lbs. Id hardly call that lanky. lol so delusional

>5'8" is the best even though the chart says 5'9"-5'11".
Manlet detected

>Using a 150 year old meme word
Guess how I know you're a 2nd generation turk/albanian. Fribourg is 50/50 though. Consider learning the history and geography of the country you're leeching off you portugese toilet cleaner. Post your Permit B trash can.

>everyone is a basement dwelling genetic trash heap here....b-but me

Nice try sloth.

Wealthy short guy checking in. How does it feel to be tall and still slaving away in a 9-5?

Imagine what a cavernous cunt a woman that height has

Ha ha ha ha. First time I've seen this. LOL.

This is the truest thing.

Post link to data, methodology and interpretation. It's probably flawed. This goes against way too many observable tendencies.

t. manlet

>triggered

6'2" here. I don't feel tall at all, just average. Sounds like you're already a socially awkward sperg and it's not your height causing it.

What are you faggot or a women? In either case nobody gives a shit about non-humans.

6'3" and own my own business. Feels pretty good to not have to look up to all my clients.

Nah, just the stormfaggots and Trump cultists

>Tacitlly admitting he's a foreigner
Disgusting.

Feels alright man.

I don't disagree with that.

>keep posting further proof at a level completely beyond what's usually accepted on Sup Forums
>it's probably flawed because that's not what I usually read on Sup Forums
>I want to win this online argument rather than accept scientific research like a sane person

lank alert. do your own research

Jews control the world and they are manlets. They use you tall fags for CEOs, and Politicians. Yet the manlet Jews pull the strings. Manlets rule the world.

for a 15 year old boy, yea

she looks retarded

(((Ben Shapiro)))

>most men are manlets
>these men have girlfriends and wives
>that means that women prefer manlets

See how retarded your logic is, manlet?

Ah you're that guy

There is - no cite though, too lazy. The theory I've heard is that their genes and environment are all in order. Being diseased or gimped takes a toll on your growth. A higher IQ is just part of better health in this theory.

true

Yes I can imagine you look down on 'clients' since your 'clients' are in all likelihood toilet bowls.

Asians are small as fuck and they are more intelligent than whites or blacks

It's because we are filthy primates and we look to the tallest among us by instinct, even if those tallfolk are incompetent. Being tall puts you at a subconscious advantage, but only for makes since we are a paternalistic species whether feminists believe it or not

You're the albanian. Easy to spot. Your posts reek of non-swiss. Get a VPN post with your real colors criminal

Im exactly 6 foot. I believe the king of all manlets is my title

Girl "Your short"
Guy "Your a Giant Freak"
Girl " You have a tiny dick"
Guy "You have a Giant Roastie Vag"
Girl "Your a pussy"
Guy "I bet you have a Dick, Can I see it?"

>be plumbing contractor in the u.s
>make 200k/year with 1 employee
>fags working in a jew bank look down on you when they make 40k/year because you install plumbing systems

Keep dreaming slave.

Women talk about the 666 rule.

Six feet tall. Six figure income. Six inches long.

Basically if you don't fall in the 666 rule or better, you're stuck with what's left over.

Bullshit. I'm 6 feet and most guys are close to my height or taller.

>Your
>Turk-Tier body hair

im 6"3

My uncle told me when i was young, a very good bit of advice.

"there are two types of tall people, the big guy people wont fuck with and the big guy everyone fucks with"

For an adult man 5 ft 10 is the perfect height, you'd still be plenty tall enough but without having to look down on the tops of everyones heads, you could fit inside cars easier, not look silly on a small bicycle, not hit your head on door frames, not look out of place in a crowd etc.

I'm actually Nigerian

>do your own research
Why are manlets always so angry? Link the source manlet. You look extremely dumb here

2/3
tfw no gf

>develop auto-immune disorders and undergo early dementia do to all the fecal bacteria in your system
>women worship you until you tell them your job title
>even summer intern at investment bank has more social status

What is you pulled him off the chair, stretched him out, maybe rolled over him a bit. Probably 6-7 feet of Hawking there.

PUTIN, TRUMP, HITLER,NAPOLEON

So you're saying the least qualified get into positions of power based on height? No wonder the ol world is fucked with such shit standards. It's too bad women are still in a primitive state of mind, selecting based in how far you can see a predator in some African shit hole.

In fact height seems to be a nigger gene holdover. Maybe tall whites are the niggers of men, coasting along on gibs than actual talent.

Really candles the mandles.

>below average
>perfect height

Pull the other one. The only guy I know with door issues is 6ft6.

I'm 5'11, bow down to the king of manlets.

Being attractive does this, too. It's like a form of celebrity. Do people expect me to do something? Can I enter a building without being scrutinized?

5'9 standing proud with my 5'11 gf

At no point was individual ability ever mentioned, kiddo. Maybe tall people are just better and that's why they're running F500?

>The only guy I know with door issues is 6ft6.
That's rubbish & you know it, in the UK there are tons of low ceilings & doorways in older buildings are often 6 ft or lower.