Sup Forums is satire

>Sup Forums is satire
Is he right, friends? Were we just being ironic the whole time?

Did you actually think all this was real retard?

He's right.
I love muslims and niggers!

Lurk moar, you faggot.

It doesn't matter. A lot of what you see is satire, a lot of what you see is shilling, and a lot of what you see is real. Deciding what's what is pointless. Whatever your reason for enjoying this place is up to you.

politically incorrect = free speech, everything goes

why won't tim give that cuck his attention he's just standing there waiting patiently

Irony won't save you from anything; humour doesn't do anything at all. You can look at life ironically for years, maybe decades; there are people who seem to go through most of their lives seeing the funny side, but in the end, life always breaks your heart. Doesn't matter how brave you are, or how reserved, or how much you've developed a sense of humour, you still end up with your heart broken. That's when you stop laughing.

Lurk moar you newfag plebbitor. Or better yet, fuck off.

>Its satire until its not.

Dont fall for the razist memes in here if you its because you are weak minded.

yeah wanna be steve shives over here is retarted

Forth post best post

M-maybe, just maybe.

I'd say it's a mix

Who the fuck cares? Make up your own god damn story, the truth is fucking lame anyways

I don't seriously call people niggers and i don't hate jews but most of the opinions i express here are genuine.

Hahahaha you fucking dumbass. Of course this is all satire.

we're just here to fuck with the people that think this is real

>He fell for the mixed meme

that includes the real nazis that post here

why are leftists unironically in """""open relationships"""" kek. every leftist couple my gf knows are in """"open relationships"""" kek

Yea

I'm serious in my satire.
When I Kek I really fucking mean it.
This is not a game for me.
These memes are serious business.

Yes. We want to ironically celebrate the ironic gassing of the Jews, dindus, sand people and various subhumans.

yeah that's right, it's allllll satire
don't hold any convictions now. just be a satirical dildo diddler who worships BASED black guys for the rest of your life

Most that post nazis garbage are just doing it for shock value. Stormfront is just a meme.

Of course we are

I'm a trans Latino Jew who larps as a Nazi skinhead

This i'm totalling larping

>Just meet me in the middle guys
>The Bolshie middle

>Sup Forums, satire, ironic
>Sup Forums, satire
>Sup Forums, ironic
>Sup Forums

Yup, just in it for the lulz...

i only ironically don't want to live in mexico

Right. Satire.
>Seig Heil

I think Sup Forums transcends satire, because everything we do is for a laugh but at the same time we're 100% serious. How would you describe that?

autism

This

Of the weaponized variety. Autism exists on every single board on this site.

Me too. When I vote for 'xenophobic far right candidates' I always struggle to keep a straight face. Once I get home I laugh my ass off and start an ironic nigger hate thread.

True words of wisdom.

Sup Forums is serious, but steeped in enough layers of irony that any individual Sup Forumstard has plausible deniability.

The main goal of triggering people for shits and giggles allows one to claim they were doing it for the purpose of being contrarian rather than outright racist.

insanity

Pretty much.

But also, we have a saying here in the old kingdom.

"jest and satire is often anger wearing it's finery"

Heard this guy broke sam hydes arm because he stole his hat.

I don't know what you've heard; Sup Forums is a board of peace.

my whole life is pretty ironic desu

Crazy right? I thougt I was alone

Yes, I am not really that into traps

I unironically mean everything I say here. If you don't you need to go and will go on the day of the rope.

True. As I wrote that comment the only similar archetype I could think of was the Joker.

of course it is all in good fun.

Sup Forums is satire is satire.

t. autist with impotent power fantasy whos never been in a fight in his life

Yeah, totally bro. I love seeing Europe being flooded with Sandniggers and shitskins.
Fucking based amiright guyz? XDDD

y-yeah haha all posts by this IP are a mere joke lol

You all need to be gassed. The future of our white children is not a fucking game.

who the fuck is this and why should i care?

Majority of Sup Forums posters are ironic shills so yes Sup Forums is satire

what did he mean by this

/thread

I think this wins the answer of the day. Coincidentally, it's the most irritating way to behave. The people I've known in my life that have this personality trait are the most autistic, spastic irritating people and they eventually get their head stomped behind the bleachers at school or are shut out of all the after-work happy hours.

This would jive with a hateful, irritating and annoying worldview. The fact that when you guys are together in numbers, and you are emboldened to act like it's not the most spastic antisocial, annoying and cucked-out way to behave is a fucking cringe orgasm to anyone who has any kind of self-esteem or something to live for.

So die already, and leave the world alone.

Mostly, yes

I come here to vent.

It is the Alex Jones method
What we are saying isn't necessarily wrong, we are just exaggerating and using hyperbole because it is funny
There isn't a giant Jewish conspiracy to destroy western civilization, however a disproportionate amount of Jews are in high positions of power and using underhanded methods to spread their ideology
Blacks aren't all chimped out, violent rapists, however a disproportional amount of blacks have violent tendencies and low IQs

>Sweden
>Refusing the truth
Yeah see where that got you.

Amazes me that people unironically think anything more than 1% of what is posted here could be considered (non sarcastic) irony.

Of course, anyone who has been on this board for more than 2 years would know that. If you think otherwise, you are new or thick. That's a fact, not an opinion.

is this swedish bitch an amputee?

The layers of irony intertwine with the layers of truth.

Sup Forums is chaos.

>Sup Forums is satire
>Sup Forums is not satire
>Sup Forums is just a joke
>Sup Forums is serious
It's whatever you make it

Level 1
>pol is unironic
Level 2
>pol is ironic
Level 3
>pol is post ironic
Level 4
>pol is 12d ironic table tennis

I like edgy memes as much as the next man, but real racism is absolutely disgusting

God bless this perfect meme

delet this

you know this meme is always used ironically. So if you unironically posted this KYS newfag cancercunt.

Sup Forums is truth wrapped in satire. At the end of the day, I tend to believe in most of the conclusions we come to here.

I agree, blacks killing actual humans is disgusting

This is a board of peace

To access ultimate peace one must be able to preach, meme and fight for the unthinkable until it is not unthinkable anymore. But one must draw a line at torture, removing foreskin and fucking little kids or family, or we are no better than Muslims

tim /pool/

Good post. Well meme'd my friend

The only thing "real" about this board is the Bogdanoff conspiracy, they need to be stopped.

Ever wondered what that silent white guy on the bus is thinking about while he stares outside the window and tries not to make eye contact with anyone?

You read it here.

Sup Forums is a centrist, faggot.

Why would you try and stop them?

doesn't matter what he says... he's a degenerate balding manlet

Nu/pol/ really is like old Sup Forums in a lot of ways that newfags will never understand. I miss old Sup Forums but now things seem to get done more. I'm ok with what it's becoming. In the end it doesn't matter if it's satire or not, it's fucking funny.

pretty much this. im only larping half the time.

>t. faggot watching the protests from his neetbasement

not everything.

Delete this

pol is wannabe white hang out of virgins. fuck pol and those that reside here. and that one turkish poster who spergs out every few days.

Yeah. But mainly it's a board of peace.

>implying you're not the newfag

Island spic is correct. A lot of stuff like "you're not white" talking about Germany and England and shit is just bantz.
How is the island these days? What ever came of those protests a bit ago?

Wisdom from dahn unduh.

>Sup Forums is satire
>Turns slowly toward raging furnace
Well piss, couldn't you guys have warned me before I did that???

ya for me the whole thing is an act. a way to summon up the animal spirits to get the politicians I don't like out of office constitutionally. values are fluid in the new age. politicians need to understand that if they don't respect basic anti-tyrant stuff like due process and rule of law then whatever values they rode to office on can be swept from under them by a new fashion. If you can't beat em at Yankee Stadium, change the venue.

>head stomped behind the bleachers
kek

Yeah, come at me bro...

This whole thing is so cringy

Damn the Jews truly have no mercy or honor