Hey Sup Forums. Guess what? If you ever saw me in real life, I'd fucking kick your teeth in with my boots...

Hey Sup Forums. Guess what? If you ever saw me in real life, I'd fucking kick your teeth in with my boots. You wouldn't last 3 seconds in a fight with me. No, its not because I would utterly destroy you but because you LOSERS are so pathetic you wouldn't even fight a guy like me.

That's right. You are a loser. All of you.

Oh and those Americans with your "guns". Just try and shoot me. I am an elite sniper in the armed forces and I served as an army sniper in Afghanistan with over 2 dozen confirmed kills. Your pretty toys are no match for my honed skills and intellect.

I just wanted to tell you this because in the real world, people like me will vote for Hillary. Not Trump.

2020 SOON
DEATH TO DRUMPF

Sure thing, turkroach subhuman.

Get a job

You should get some sleep.

Oooooooo a roach! Super scarry!! what will we ever do!

Get hit by a bus you waste of fucking space

WTF! I hate Turkish posters now!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

In the real world, please have free choice, I know in Turkey it doesn't exist but it's not an excuse to be an ass hole to people who are free.

KeK.

I have something better than a gun, roach.

It's a can of Raid.

People have free choice *

Sounds like you're itching to be lynched roach.

Armenian genocide, turkfag.

>be american
>try to insult turks by reminding them armenian genocide
wth

kid, i fight people. it's what i do..

if you even got within the distance that my hand reaching back and landing on your face, that would be your first mistake. your second mistake would be not praying for mercy beforehand

gr8 b8 m8 take me on a d8

Your sad little ottoman Dick doesnt last 3 seconds.

If we ever fought , at the end of the fight, our souls would leave our bodies and your soul ask for mercy from my soul.
now get lost kid, i'm stronger than you think.

Is it pronounced peep or pepay

I'll strap on a dildo and hate fuck your boyfriend up the ass. You can watch. Then you tell me if you're still voting for Hillary.

>underestimating your opponents.
very bad form kid. any neckbeard here could by accident or by stroke of luck bitchslap you unconscious.

a roach on steroids
lol

heh, so you know genjutsu too huh? well unfortunately for you i too, know genjutsu, as well as having mastered it along with barrier ninjutsu, bukijutsu, fūinjutsu, hiden 秘伝, juinjutsu, jujutsu, kenjutsu, kinjutsu, ninshu, nintaijutsu, senjutsu, shurikenjutsu, kekkai genkai, kekkei tōta, kekkei mōra, dōjutsu, and space-time ninjutsu. think you can you handle that? learn your place, kid

nice try but no boot fears the roach

your hopes died in austria.

Cool story (You)

the eager mean commie faggot sniper from A-Stan or maybe you are just a stoned space cadett.Bet you never shot a gun in your whole meaningless life.If i ask you what a mil is you have to google it.

A kebab with cheese and some onions and two ayran.
Thanks Ahmed

there will be new elections in the near future..right wing will the strongest party commie fart...

Best double meaning ever

before I forget
You can tell your mother that she does not have to clean our toilet today.

Have a nice Weekend.

And always remain nice

OP

>When ur race is going to die out within 20 years and all you can do is trying to act rich and cool on a mongolian weed forum
l
o
o
l

What are you gonna do? You'd just scurry back into the cracks of the wall when I flick the lights on.