Religcucks can't answer this simple question

>if you believe in god and that he is the creator of everything because everything needs a creator then what created god?

Exodus 3:14
And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

>I AM
>permanent self existence

God as a concept has no cause.
There is more to life that is irrational, before there is anything rational. Irrational things make up a lot of our reality.
Atheists can be spiritually autistic when it comes to the subjective.
What I'm saying is, that so many cultures evolved from paganism (a multitude of divine beings) to know one absolute being was not a flaw in our perception. There are irrational things, and your subconscious mind is connected to them. I recommended practicing raja yoga t understand better. It's something you *do*, a state that you attain/become, reason will not take you there.

>still not able to answer the question clearly without spouting BS

how is that difficult to understand that god always existed

like instead of nothing being the eternal default essence

it would just be god ,, because thats how our reality happens to be ... nothing (blank space ) is not the default thing

god was already there before that

I used to be an atheist too, my recommendation is to study and practice yoga. Yoga cause a perspective shift and eventually you will go from assimilating what you find into your rationalist perspective, to eventually making a paradigm shift and realise that there are irrational things.

>the big bang created everything
>what created the big bang

Atheist cucks cant answer this simple question

Scrolling down page 1, 3 shitpost topics all by leafs. Canada ban when?

I find it more reasonable to believe that an omnipotent being could perpetually exist than for particles to perpetually exist.

>yoga makes you a cuck
checks out

>stretching can make you understand the complexities of life

Unironically shoot yourself you degenerate hippie

There are theories like it is constantly recurring. Oddly not too far from what some Hindus mythologized as the dance of Shiva

You misunderstand yoga. Yoga compliments just about any physical or mental activity. Yoga in principle means to yoke, or to find union in something else. Meditation is scientifically proven to effect your health for the positive. It will even make you better at sex.

>thinks yoga is stretching
An ignorant Ozzie who knew

DUDE SCIENCE LMAO

Donald Trump

>thinks paying money to stand around in gay ass poses is anything other than a scam
A stupid seppo, who knew

[spoiler]Its Aussie you stupid cunt

Well, you are assuming that linear time is the rule for all of existence, rather than simply our tiny sliver of it (i.e. the universe we occupy).

We only know linear time, start, middle, end, or conversely, birth, life death. Something has to start the process.

Consider, for a moment, that linear time is a construct for our benefit, to allow us to experience. Outside of the construct time would not apply, there is only the now. No birth, and no death, just life in the moment.

Whether God is a denizen or an all encompassing force, he/she/it woild not have needed to be created.

Logic fails, sociology succeeds. When you challenge people's faith with a paradox or something similar, they can retreat into their little mental safe space and be safe from deep thoughts. It's much harder to maintain faith when the tools of religion are exposed.

Why do people do as others say? Fear of punishment, or offers of payment. Inflicting punishment costs money, and obviously payments cost. But what if you could defer the cost of paying for punishments and rewards? You could literally get people's labor for free! Awesome. Sooner or later the bill always comes due, though.

Hmm, if only there was a way to convince everyone they'd be punished for not serving me, rewarded for service, and yet never ever have to pay out on my threats and promises.

It's a shame noone is fucking stupid enough to believe I could reach through the veil and punish/reward them after death, haha that would be great, but really, who the fuck would be dumb enough to fall for that?

The laws of reality as we know them can only be confirmed post big-bang. Literally anything could be possible before that since we don't know what the rules were.

You think as your mortal coil. You are unevolved and unenlightened. As the Buddhists teach and hope to attain, don't think of birth and death. Be now. Stop talking like a kike subversive.

Whats so hard to understand God is everything. Right now you are god questioning where do you come from, what is your purpose. If you don't understand my woo woo hippie talk, literally ask yourself what is your purpose?, what is the purpose of everything? over and over again every morning you wake up and every night before you go to bed for 90 days, if you forget one day restart until you have done this for 90 consecutive days and nights. even multiple times a day for quicker results. I swear to you one day a force, an energy, a voice in your head, whatever you want to call it will hit you like a truck. You have to force yourself to really mean it when you ask these questions fight off the feeling that this idea is cheesy or unnecessary.

Humanity's inner workings of the mind projected the symbolic Cogs of their Psychological Machine into reality. God is as real as anger or fear.

You mean atheists are stubborn to accept make-believe tales about undreated creators, talking snakes, talking donkeys, and so on.

kek this, funny how none of these miracles can all of a sudden happen I'm the era where we have technology to record it and where humanity is at its worst when god should intervene.