Who here ready to get off the Trump train?

Who here ready to get off the Trump train?

>tfw it's time to hit the brakes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/may/12/can-presidents-secretly-record-white-house-conver/
youtube.com/watch?v=nxbV3RsyQwI
nydailynews.com/news/politics/secret-white-house-recordings-presidential-tradition-article-1.3159748
axios.com/americans-cared-less-about-comey-than-other-trump-scandals-2403228957.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This guy has the most punchable face aside from john Oliver. He's like a god damn goblin giggling at the mischief and fuckery he causes

In all honesty, what does he mean by that? That the dude records convos?

even mcmullen is a cocksucking faggot. i hope he dies

n-n-never trump

Certainly not for some faggoty asshole like McMuffin.
Heard he was in substantial debt, too.
Considering him and his father-of-a-coal burner associate have been wrong about everything so far

Spicer wouldn't confirm or deny that he recorded convos, which of course is why Nixon was impeached

McMuffin clinging to relevance long after he should have disappeared
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) claimed that 2 million Jews were killed in gas chambers. Thanks to revisionists, today it's believed less than 60,000 died (primarily of disease). The Red Cross estimated only 8,000 had died there. That is a drop of almost 2 million. Most normies don't know that, and continue quoting the 6 gorillion.

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) claimed 4 million people died in gas chambers. Today, the TOTAL death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes, eg disease). That is a drop of almost 3 million, though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports.

Normies blindly believe the 6 gorillion because they don't bother examining such a grisly topic from a critical pov. They take it on faith that (((Hollywood))) and what they learnt in school is 100% factual.

Watch these, if you STILL believe the Holohoax myth, you may be a Jew!
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
>The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>The Last Days of the Big Lie
Spielberg's Oscar-winning documentary about the Shoah uses discredited eyewitness Paul Parks, who lies about being in a unit that liberated Dachau.
Parks, a known fraud, was in an earlier documentary about black soldiers liberating concentration camps, criticized by the press after being disproven by historians and military records.
NO BLACKS were involved in liberating ANY camps. But Spielberg uses Paul Parks as 1 of his 5 key witnesses in The Last Days, because the ONE American soldier in it couldn't be a WHITE guy, no he wanted it to be a NIGGER for his anti-white agenda.
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

You know who got off the train while it was moving ? Who said " OK we're not playin'anymore difficulty is too hard " ? The Frenches...

WE
WUZ
KANGZ

Nixon wasn't impeached moron.

TRUMP 2020!

Fuck off shill. STOKE THE FIRE

>tfw there are no brakes

>#I'mwithher
This guy literally tried to get Hillary elected by splitting the vote.

I help put that train into high gear, I can't wait till it derails all over North America and hopefully the rest of the northern hemisphere. Nobody should be getting off, the more mass on the train the bigger the destruction when it crashes.

All convos the pres has are recorded. Has been that way since Nixon at least, probably since FDR to be honest.

>Who here ready to get off the Trump train?

>>tfw it's time to hit the brakes

Where we're going... We don't need tracks...

>"ex"-CIA implying that surveillance is wrong

Trump has been making his own tracks minute one so he can funk right on outta here.

This filthy Mormon kike needs to be removed from the gene pool. Literally cannot stop deepthroating the globalist intelligence agency establishment dick.

>Who here ready to get off the Trump train?
ikr, I thought I knew what he stood for but it turns out he's just a huge con man leading us off a cliff
We NEVER should have allowed him to control the ice cream scoop

I never trust anyone who smirks like a faggot in their avatar pic.

Kek wills it

You retard. Nixon was impeached because he lied about the existence of tapes. Trump hasn't been asked to testify in front of congress about anything, so he couldn't have committed any kind of perjury yet.

this ride will never end

>Tfw whenever I hit the breaks the train goes faster

>reminder that mcmullins job was literally to recruit alqaeda

Why hasn't he been hanged yet?

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the icecream codes.

>McMuff

>Get less than .1% of the popular vote
>Still insist that you're the rightful president.

Really boils the old noodle.

>Not wanting Mike "A shock a day keeps the gay away" Pence as your president

What's wrong with Sup Forums?

At first I was ready to deport, then I kek'd

>hit the brakes
>he doesnt know

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/may/12/can-presidents-secretly-record-white-house-conver/

lol you stupid liberal faggot

Nice deflection.

He's allowed to, but by law, he has to archive all the recordings and if Congress demands it, turn them all over to them and the public. Also destroying them is a federal crime.

The fact that Trump has secret recordings would be even more damaging to him because either recount of the meeting looks bad for him. Plus whatever was caught on tape.

There are no breakes in this train you shilling cumskin cunt

Checked & confirmed

DANNNBLLAALAAADDD XXOOMMPPFFFFFFKBLLBLBLBLLRLRLLRLRLRLLR

He never said he was going to destroy them and if congress demands it he never said he wouldn't give them

why would he knowingly record himself saying something that makes him look bad?

Evan Mcmullin is a cuck Don roasted him with one line. The fact that his face made it on /pol is his greatest political achievement.

>people still don't know what the Watergate scandal was but use it to justify their positions.
I can't
This is why the left need to leave the education business.

You're getting ahead of yourself. First off, we don't know if he has recordings, or if he's lying like he did about Obama wiretap.

Second, and more importantly, he would be forced to hand them over because of the precedents of what happened with Nixon. So he would not be covered by executive privilege and at worst, could be charged with obstruction of justice just for that.

Third, in his mind, he didn't do anything wrong, look at how he just brazenly admitted to firing Comey because of the Russian investigation. That's beyond terrible optics, especially when your suragets are spinning a completely separate story for the last 36 hours and you just blow that all up and their credibility.

Also, why would someone do something that makes them look bad? Ask Nixon that.

I preferred How to build an exit bag for Hillary supporters

Two-Mommies McMuffin will hang alongside McCain as cofounders of ISIS.

>he's lying like he did about Obama wiretap.
Obama did have his campaign under surveillance.

>he would be forced to hand them over
By whom? The GOP controlled house or the GOP controlled senate?

>admitted to firing Comey because of the Russian investigation.
Comey should have been fired for it. He's had a year to dick around with it and turned up absolutely nothing. Waste of time.

May be from choking on a mcdonalds egg mcmuffin.

Either way Kek's will be done.

> youtube.com/watch?v=nxbV3RsyQwI

>125385955
LOL ahead of my self m8

you literally said Nixon was impeached for recordings I showed you its not illegal and even better its a fucking tradition
nydailynews.com/news/politics/secret-white-house-recordings-presidential-tradition-article-1.3159748

He could be subpoenaed to turn them in if it was apart of a criminal investigation such as with Nixon at this time there is none and nothing to indicate he wouldn't want the recording out if asked.

The man controls the recorder he would not allow things he didn't want recorded recorded

you have zero points and are squirming trying to find one m8

see

>First part
Wrong, it's been completely debunked

>Second part
You're thinking in Trump's hungry hungry hippo mind and not chess. Either the public pressure will finally force them to buckle and set up an independent commission. Or they get slaughtered in the midterms between this and healthcare. The upcoming special elections are going to be a huge weather vein, especially the Georgia run off.
Third point, you can't fire him over it since investigations could potentially take years to complete. Especially when you fire the guy who's investigating you.

>Starwman, you're also arguing with someone else. Nixon was going to be impeached and one of the reasons was the tapes because it contained the incriminating evidence.

Nice crossboard link
Is this supposed to be Trump's 'evidence'?
This is nice to see what the tin foil Trump fags are trying to say to justify Trump. Good data collection.

I see megamind mcmuffin is still trying to stay relevant

>it's been completely debunked
Wrong, it's been completely proven.

>public pressure will finally force them
>axios.com/americans-cared-less-about-comey-than-other-trump-scandals-2403228957.html
Hah, no.

>Or they get slaughtered in the midterms
Sure thing MADAME PRESIDENT

>you can't fire him
>can't
Look again.

see

lol

again why would trump record incriminating things of himself and then broadcast that he does?
I am still not getting your point

that your speculating trump would be scared to release the tapes and that was a deflection as you said here?

Here's comes the Mormon Mafia, again. Making a fortune spouting nonsense. Burn in Hell McMuffin.

Still on board. Chooo chooo, no brakes. Go cry elsewhere fag.

cont.
I am still waiting for you to explain what I was deflecting from m8......

Tracks? We don't need no stinking tracks!!!

mlp mormon fags get the rope too

McMullin is the most pathetic, sniveling, butthurt sore loser I can ever remember.

This guy did nothing but run a one-state campaign in Utah with the purpose of trying to hurt Trump's chances, wrote a single speech for Election Night in which he gloated about Trump's loss, and then finished in third place in his one state, behind fucking Hillary Clinton, and had to spend most of Election Night re-writing his speech.

This clown can suck a dick.

>tfw there are no breaks and we are approaching speeds of (2*scoops)^2 mph

Strap your belts on boys, it's about to get drumpfy.

Wtf i like George Bush now

You'd better get ready because we are all still on this train and there is no brakes to be seen and no tracks ahead in fact there isn't even any ground. It is just a fucking cliff, and the bottom is our destination. This was our destiny from the very start.

i was never on the train

also mcmuffin is still a faggot

what mischief and fuckery has he caused? he's completely powerless

I love Trump more now.

this is fucking epic pede,
brought a tear to m'eye