Cat Red Pill

Most people's negative opinions of cats are based on Female cans an Tabby mutts(niggers of the cat family).

Female cats
>Lazy and prone to obesity
>Moody will shred your flesh for no fucking reason
>no loyalty
>low intelligence, basically feral
>anti-social, hates strangers slightly more than you

Male cats
>Loyal, true bros
>energetic and playful even into old age
>intelligent and trainable
>friendly to your guests
>gentle and even tempered. Wont maul you on a whim

Not so unlike humans.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis#.22Crazy_cat-lady_syndrome.22
discord.gg/Y74ez
youtube.com/watch?v=XcDGAyQnHQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=RtHwZy2lVwI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd say it depends on their early environment. I've had mostly female cats but they've all been the same as males - loyal, playful and gentle

Also thanks based SpaGET Man for the digits braise KeK

H

What did the leaf mean by this ..

Witnessed!

Checked. Maine coon master race checking in.

Cats are vermin and should be shot on sight.

Can confirm Maine coon cats are the master race of cats

Cats repel vermin while dogs attract them. Cats clean themselves while dogs wallow in their own filth. Cats shit in a box, no training required; dogs eat their own shit and then lick your face.

>"Crazy cat-lady syndrome" is a term coined by news organizations to describe scientific findings that link the parasite Toxoplasma gondii to several mental disorders and behavioral problems.[75][76][77][78][79] Although researches found that cat ownership does not strongly increase the risk of a T. gondii infection in pregnant women,[49][80] the suspected correlation between cat ownership in childhood and later development of schizophrenia suggest that further studies are needed to determine a risk factor for children.[81] The term crazy cat-lady syndrome draws on both stereotype and popular cultural reference. It was originated as instances of the aforementioned afflictions were noted amongst the populace. Cat lady is a cultural stereotype of a woman, often a spinster, who compulsively hoards and dotes upon cats. Jaroslav Flegr (biologist) is a proponent of the theory that toxoplasmosis affects human behaviour.[82][83]

FUCK CATS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis#.22Crazy_cat-lady_syndrome.22

Hungary I am disappoint

Male cats are more social and female cats are more aloof. Only American cats are prone to obesity.

All my cats were female, they're playful especially when you ignore them for some time.

I have two cats and one, especially the tabby, is extremely friendly and downright sweet. The other cat still nurses my gfs chin. I think because she found her under our porch as a.kitten and fed her from a dropper.

HE KNOWS

>t. woof yiffer

>CowChicken ID

How is this effected when neutered?

T. guy with two cats he's had since they were born, different genders and equally affectionate.

Grace Kelly really was that rare 10/10

I wish we could have cloned her.

yeah people forget how big of a difference a male cat is. I've had both and male cats are obviously bro-tier. Female cats are as outlined.

I had to look up what that meant kek
I think Furries should be gassed, just saying cats are no good

1950's America what went wrong

for sure

pic is my cat
She brings dead mice into my home.

They are reptiles masquerading as mammals. Real cats have round pupils.

What a fucking retard oh boy....

I dunno. It makes me sad how nice everyone dressed. Airlines were beautiful. Cars were big and roomy. Oh wait, I know. America was WHITE

(on a side note I do believe that T-Gondi parasite in cats feces do cause schizophrenia. I also wonder if a similar parasite causes homosexual behavior?)

That's not Hungary...

Agreed, aren't furries despicable "people"

America was already infected by that time, remember what followed in the 60s?

>kittehs are amazing and should be pet on sight
ftfy

Just get a dog, fag.

Pic related is my cat. Shes quite the character as you can see.

Once there were two hummingbirds fighting in the yard. Pic related cat leaped into the air and snatched on in mid flight.He then ate it whole. This cat eats rabbits, squirrels and other rodents by the brood.

God damn there is no way in hell any woman alive today is even half as sexy as she was.

discord.gg/Y74ez

Cats are the jews of the animal world.

This. Owning coons was very common among white man in the good old days.

At least there isn't a single concrete affirmative fact in your post.

based cots

There is nothing more nu-male and degenerate than being a 'cat dad'. Just trying that phrase made me sick. Have some respect for yourself. Cats are for spinsters and other people you'd find on Tumblr. Living with cats gives you brain parasites.

Don't get me wrong, they are fine animals worthy of respect, but they belong outside.

my cat is a complete asshole. I'll get a glass of water -- he'll purposeply knock it over, almost every time. He wakes me up at 5-6in the morning to feed him. He scratches on the walls.. Meows...Pretty annoying

dogs are so much better than cats, that I would consider cat people mentally deranged.

You know you can beat that behavior out of em right?

Yeah, he wants you to take off that fucking collar!

Jews are mice,and cats hunt them,cats are literally Nazis.Now post pictures of nazis with kitties,i'm sure one of you have them saved.

Ich tu dir weh

>Cats
Get a dog you mong.

Yeah

You are talking out of your asshole

>tfw I like cats but am allergic and also can't stand the smell of cat litter

Yep
I know. That is why I love watching her in movies like "To Catch a Thief" and "Rear Window"

She was so beautiful.

youtube.com/watch?v=XcDGAyQnHQ8

youtube.com/watch?v=RtHwZy2lVwI

His water isn't clean enough and he's thirsty.

Back in the good ol' days when a man was a man, a woman was a woman, fags stayed in the closet or had the ever-loving shit stomped out of them, and niggers knew their place. Must've been heaven on earth. What happened, you say? Leftists and cultural marxism happened.

I've had a few cats and I can confirm the male ones are the best. They always seem to be in a good mood and never get hostile even around their food.

>His water isn't clean enough
Speaking of this,my fucking female cat keeps putting her paws in her bowl and then licks the water dripping from them,can i stop her from doing that or is she just retarded?

This, dogger master race reporting in

Cats have been outjewing every creature on this planet including humans. They have been mass genociding birds into oblivion. And don't forget even Israel and secret illuminati/NWO/bilderberg sects stands below THEM.

Here's the things u cucks fail to understand

>don't be divided and love both creatures, cats and dogs
>there is a war on dogs ATM by (((them))) to make them more effeminate and weak, giving them health and breeding issues
>look into the breeders ethnicities and such
>if the Europeans best friend of dog is subdued, Niggers, Muslims, and Jews can't be attacked by em, since they'll be weak and can't aid us.

They are going for our best friend, once whites are done, they will slave hispanics who also don't like blacks and Jews, we are in the same boat, we love our pets as much as u do and hate shitbulls, something must be done

Unless you live on a fucking farm, have a stay at home wife, and train the dog for a task (hunting, tracking, guarding, herding) they act like savages and will destroy all your shit. Anyone who lives alone, or in a relationship where both partners work, in a city with a dog is fucking torturing the poor thing. 90% of people I know with dogs don't train them, hardly ever walk them, and just put up the the mutt jumping all over everyone. People are buying dogs to be their cat nowadays.

we are the humans greatest ally, goy

This is because the bowl is touching her whiskers when she sticks her head in for a drink and it feels wierd to her. Get a flatter, wider bowl.

U may be onto something Nigel..

I agree, that people underestimate the amount of time you need to spend with dogs. Probably 2 hours of serious time with the dog is ideal.

Digits on digits. Nice.

I used to have an orange male tabby cat
he fucked up some random dogs that came in my yard and used to sleep on my feet every night he got really old though and eventually I think something outside got him, he hated being inside unless it was night and I lived in a very rural area. lived to be almost 15 and the best cat I ever knew

Ah ok, thanks for the advice.

Cats are for betas and women. Dogs are mans best friend.

my girl and her cat, Big Paws.

BP is loyal, but whines to no end. cats are king, just don't have 18 of them.

Get a dog

I don't own a dog yet because I haven't developed my land yet so there's no point, but my cat is a humble and loyal companion, even for a female

dogs are the companion of the simple man of the simple life, and many times, of the simple mind. the difference between a dog and a cat is the difference between a man who discusses baseball with his friends, or the theories of political ideology and the purpose of life. dogs might be easier, and meant for the majority of men (who usually have no deep meaning in life) whereas a cat is reserved for the kind of people that seek purpose in their existence.

> dog owners: FORREST GUMPF IS FINISHED thread

> cat owners: Preservation of Mankind thread

Fuck off niggers.

cats are for fags, you faggot

you are a moron. dogs need way more than 2 fucking hours, and I agree fully that people who keep one dog are idiots. dogs are social animals and HATE being kept trapped alone with a bunch of people ignoring it.

>a Swede
>talking about betas

kek

This bullshit stays, but the thread about chinks being soulless got deleted 2nd time. (((MODS))) are compromised

Hungarians are vermin and should be shot on sight.

Male cats really are a lot friendlier than female cats.

Stay mad my non-white friend

Be nice. How would you feel if people said that about Russian rape babies.

nigger tier. only pavement apes cant love cats they arent dumb enough to connect with

Niggerdom confirmed. Good eye. Stay vigilant, mein freund.

>swedish
>white

youre not even trying anymore...

Dogs are for fags
>unconditionally loves you
>completely dependent on you
>schizo as fuck, one day you won't wake up because your brains was your dog's midnight snack.

t.60%

>get a cat
>it gets parasites from eating retarded mice
>rubs its itchy asshole against something you use
>you now have parasites that may end up eating parts of your brain
yeah no thanks

Pet rankings by basedness
1: Bunny
2: Rat
3: Cat
4: Squirrel
5: Dog*
* Breeds excluding pitbulls which are lower than pet status and Rhodesian Ridgebacks which are higher than pet status.

Not true. After Brexit the natives tried to beat the plumber out of your cousin. And he's still a plumber.

Please rate my 3 legged cat

>1. Rabbits
They are vermin you absolute cuck and only good for stews/pies.

3/4

Really makes you think...

Male cats are definitely way better

Female cats are annoying as fuck 90% of the time

Your don't need the gif. Your comment showed us you're a WOP.

Not bad for a leaf

I'm obviously stating 2 hours of "serious" time such as walking/training/doggo stuff. Of course you could spend more time with your dog when you include being lazy on the couch...

yeah i came to say the same. my cat is a female tortie and she's glued to me. she always follows me around and very chatty with me. when I come home from work she runs straight to me and rubs against my legs and meows like crazy at me. very loyal, loving, and playful.

but then again I rescued her as a stray when she was 3 weeks old. found her outside my house. she had abscesses on her jaw, both ears, and neck. both abscesses on her ears left scars. one ear she's missing a piece at her ear tip, and the other blew a whole in her ear. luckily i was able to take time off from work and the vet i went to practically did everything for free since i rescued her. had to bottle feed her, give her medication, clean her, and feed her every 3 - 4 hours.