Why does humanity deserve to exist? We are objectively crude, debased, cruel, selfish, lustful and violent

Why does humanity deserve to exist? We are objectively crude, debased, cruel, selfish, lustful and violent.

Do we have a single redeeming factor? Or are we a cancer?

who ever said it does?

>projecting this hard

There is some redeeming qualities but it's hard to see any of these if you look at most modern societies.

not politics

Survival of the fittest you idiot. You think universe works on some morals? Fucking burgers seriously.
>oolalalaa look at me being deep saying humons r evul n deserv no lyfe!
Kys then.

Go clean your room.

Was watching Alien Covenant the other day.

We deserve extinction.

where's the Spirit detective when you need him?

Not even one thing will exist forever, so the only thing you could do is to keep the things you love and you want alive as long as possible. Life is shit but you can maybe have 10% of postive compared to 90% of negative things, its all about that.

But what's the point in advancing and propagating our species if we are inheritely vile?

No.
I'll be damned if I am going anywhere soon, though.

Who can scream loudest? That's what the protest is about.

If we're so bad kys

Well there isn't.

Humanity? Idk
Myself? Every right. More than anybody else, at least

>why do something we are good at
Neck yourself and you will not only help us but also there will be answer there for you.

Did I upset you?

Life is struggle looser.Thats what it is all about.Not your pink pony show.Fight or die !

These are subjective and abstract qualities, we can't say humans are crude, comparing to who? We are the reason why those qualities exist, we are the only ones who experience reality and conceptualize i and deem it crude or not.
If you judge your species to be vile than don't reproduce. But I think it's a large part of living a full human experience and being a human yourself why distant yourself from your own existence? Wether you find it vile or not you are part of it, so try to shape it instead.

Nah, its cool.

I'm detaching in every way possible.

Nothing surprises me anymore.

I push no agenda and I accept no influence.

Briefly, thus: All wars arise from population pressure. Morals — all correct moral rules derive from the instinct to survive; moral behavior is survival behavior above the individual level — as in a father who dies to save his children. But since population pressure results from the process of surviving through others, then war, because it results from population pressure, derives from the same inherited instinct which produces all moral rules suitable for human beings.

Check of proof: Is it possible to abolish war by relieving population pressure (and thus do away with the all-too evident evils of war) through constructing a moral code under which population is limited to resources?

Without debating the usefulness or morality of planned parenthood, it may be verified by observation that any breed which stops its own increase gets crowded out by breeds which expand. Some human populations did so, in Terran history, and other breeds moved in and engulfed them.

Nevertheless, let's assume that the human race manages to balance birth and death, just right to fit its own planets, and thereby becomes peaceful. What happens?

Soon the Bugs move in, kill off this breed which "ain'ta gonna study war no more" and the universe forgets us. Which still may happen. Either we spread and wipe out the Bugs, or they spread and wipe us out — because both races are tough and smart and want the same real estate.

But does Man have any "right" to spread through the universe?

Man is what he is, a wild animal with the will to survive, and (so far) the ability, against all competition. Unless one accepts that, anything one says about morals, war, politics — you name it — is nonsense. Correct morals arise from knowing what Man is — not what do gooders and well-meaning old Aunt Nellies would like him to be.

The universe will let us know — later — whether or not Man has any "right" to expand through it.

>Why does humanity deserve to exist? We are objectively crude, debased, cruel, selfish, lustful and violent.
You only think those are vices because you are human.

Eating, sleeping and reproduction are the most retarded things ever.

No, why would you? Im trying to help you buddy.

Kill yourself with an a list of the "most inspirational quotes" printed on a piece of paper pinned to your shirt.

I dunno man, I fucking love those things.

>Why does humanity deserve to exist? We are objectively crude, debased, cruel, selfish, lustful and violent.

we outsmerted all the stupid lions and tigers and bers duh. dominating other lifeforms is key to survival, we even fucking attack microscopic shit we cant even see with our fucking drugs and medicine and shit nigga.

all our technology and progress come from our need to dominate others.

If you don't eat, you'll sleep forever and reproduction will happen in your name.

> (OP)
>Briefly, thus: All wars arise from population pressure. Morals — all correct moral rules derive from the instinct to survive; moral behavior is survival behavior above the individual level — as in a father who dies to save his children. But since population pressure results from the process of surviving through others, then war, because it results from population pressure, derives from the same inherited instinct which produces all moral rules suitable for human beings.
>Check of proof: Is it possible to abolish war by relieving population pressure (and thus do away with the all-too evident evils of war) through constructing a moral code under which population is limited to resources?
>Without debating the usefulness or morality of planned parenthood, it may be verified by observation that any breed which stops its own increase gets crowded out by breeds which expand. Some human populations did so, in Terran history, and other breeds moved in and engulfed them.
>Nevertheless, let's assume that the human race manages to balance birth and death, just right to fit its own planets, and thereby becomes peaceful. What happens?
>Soon the Bugs move in, kill off this breed which "ain'ta gonna study war no more" and the universe forgets us. Which still may happen. Either we spread and wipe out the Bugs, or they spread and wipe us out — because both races are tough and smart and want the same real estate.
>But does Man have any "right" to spread through the universe?
>Man is what he is, a wild animal with the will to survive, and (so far) the ability, against all competition. Unless one accepts that, anything one says about morals, war, politics — you name it — is nonsense. Correct morals arise from knowing what Man is — not what do gooders and well-meaning old Aunt Nellies would like him to be.
>The universe will let us know — later — whether or not Man has any "right" to expand through it.

good pokemon quote

Compared to over races in the galaxy we are probably selfish, self destructive and fairly cruel.

It is humanity's destiny to conquer the stars and cleanse the filth of all other life from the galaxy.

Oh great, we got the mysanthrope as well trying to be dark.

Yes, and I eat fuck ton so I can be stronk and reproduce even more.

>Compared to over races in the galaxy we are probably selfish, self destructive and fairly cruel.

that is a really stupid dumb assumption you just made there, jerk ass.

the only example of a dominate, space traveling species we have is ourselves, and survival of the fittest is so evident in every part of our ecosystem it means we are far more likely to find the same 'natural law' evident anywhere we find more than 1 species on a planet.

why would you assume survival of the fittest would not exist off of earth?

It's symptom of white guilt propaganda.

Same with the notion that AI would want to kill us for being successful organisms.

>Or are we a cancer?
Cancer is an artificial social construct.

Fantastic. I'll enjoy you watching you hide your misery with distractions.

Yep. Definitely cancer.

I agree with you, but these individuals are usually pathetic losers who are simply frustrated at their pathetic lives and try to justify it by saying that humans are evil and garbage when they are the trash.

Yea I know, I say strip them from their anti-depressants and let them die a slow horrible death.

That will show them that humanity is worth maintaining.

If they don't naturally feel that the species is worth preserving then they have a mental illness.

Exactly, it's easy to call the human race garbage and wishing it was dead. They're leeches, parasites who think they are above everyone when they are just deluded losers who never left home, their kind is Pathetic with a capital P.

ORLY?

I've lost compassion, so I could care less either way.

Some people would say I'm just being normal.

Other's would say I have a mental illness.

I guess we'll just have to follow the numbers!

AMIRITE?

Your point loses its effect when you say it so sanctimoniously.

How is that sanctimonious?

You lost compassion, uuuuh so edgy!

What misery? Life is good man, those who say life is misery are just pussies.

lol, just forget about it. You wouldn't understand compassion if it sucked your dick.

Whatever makes you happy!

I usually follow a rule of reason over emotion, but you're just trying to paint yourself as an edgelord. You're full of despair, and to make yourself feel good, you delude yourself to think that others are the same as you.

>We are objectively crude, debased, cruel, selfish, lustful and violent.

Get off of Sup Forums and out of mom's basement.

You read some shit I wrote anonymously on the internet and you think you know who I am.

Like I said earlier man, if willful ignorance makes you happy, than keep at it man.

I'm glad I don't know who you are because if I did I'd probably kill you.

>they think they are above everyone when they are just deluded losers who never left home
>leeches
>parasites
>Pathetic with a capital P

You're contradicting yourself.

Point? There is no point. It is what we have evolved to do. If we didn't propagate we wouldn't be here.

Yeah, thats the key in life though. To be happy and Im succeeding doing it.

Great. You've figured out the secret.

Now keep it to yourself because no one else deserves to be happy but you.

I am not the one who knows the entire human race burger, try again.
>if I did I'd probably kill you.
pic related

Contradicting myself how? Help me what does that mean?

If you don't care why are you still responding?

Stfu and gtfo, this is a misery echo chamber aka an anonymous support group.

If you want to watch people die, go to reddit.

I'm gonna stay here and feed on your despair, I ironically sound more edgy than you, edgelord.

Welcome to hell.

Hell for you, Heaven/Nirvana/Elysium for me.

Well, Europeans west of the Hajnal line would have eventually resolved a vast majority of quality of life problems but oops we just had to let nogs in to drain the budget and vote in retards that ruin the government oh well.

Whatever makes you happy!

Exactly, while you're despairing over life.

Misery loves company.

And you're still here.

>Contradicting myself how? Help me what does that mean?
By using those terms, by relating to people as insects or parasites, you're putting yourself above them, which is what you condemn in them.

"only siths deal in absolutes" etc etc.

In no way I consider myself superior to them as we are all humans, but they still remain parasites and leeches, because it's easy to talk trash on the human race with your computer and your warm home with all the food and the bed.

Yes, I explained why, you're retarded apparently.

Well enjoy your stay because I'm closing this tab.

Lol!

You are completely wrong.

Humans are the only species with the capacity to affect changes that allow a chance of ever escaping this cycle of suffering. Already we've made great advancements in science. Soon with genetic engineering and a greater focus on sustainable living we will have eliminated at least half of the suffering that used to be inherent to living. I'm looking forward to our Brave New World (which I thought was not a dystopic novel at all).

Either that or we nuke the shit out of the world and end all conscious life on earth, either way the next 100 years will be a YUGE paradigm shift.

>Either that or we nuke the shit out of the world and end all conscious life on earth

this is a good thing btw

I thought misery enjoyed company? Oh well...

YU YU HAKUSHO

Our existence, existence of this giant rock hurling through space, the endless space itself. It all exists because of coincidences and mistakes.
There is no point and no truth, nothing deserves anything.

We got the pseudo intellectual trying to sound poetic.

Lol what a salty fuck. It almost seems as if other people being happy makes you miserable.

We won't kill ourselves, and the ones who do are just the good ones so it will only be more vile.

THE BEGINNING OF MAN
>fuck Ug Barg we have thumbs
>what the fuck we can hold shit Bur Shug
>dudes we can use weapons
>lets use this for pea-
>IM GOING TO FUCKING MURDER YOU IF YOU DONT GIVE ME YOUR SHIT

By some moral standards, yes, we are vile creatures. But there really is no point in judging our species, because most people actually don't even really acknowledge what they are doing. Besides, if we are a flawed species, we cannot really pass any objective judgement on ourselves.

The question is invalid. It makes no sense to judge if human existence is deserved.

Does the sky deserve to be blue?
Does a species of sentient beings deserve to remain in existence?
We no more asked for our existence than the sky asked to be blue.

>Deserve
>Reedeming factor

>Any of these questions mattering at all
>Thinking humanity must only exist if you feel it's ''worthy''

You're as much of a spook as any other ideologue retard.

We are really something weird, we can either all get enlightened like buddha did or die out, no other choice sadly.