I almost cringed to death.

Some Cuck fag.

nice flag!

Gay

jesus

>normies calling other normies normies
worst fucking timeline

DELETE THIS

Evidently I need to ease up on my weeb shit, I immediately tried to read that right to left.

What the fuck kind of Pepe is that?

>get called the altlite
>actually are doing something about the downfall of western civilization

Sup Forums will never leave their collective basements and always make fun of the people that do

The (alt-lite) civic nationalist kind

Based Sargon blowing SJWs and nationalist the fuck out!

jesus christ

i used to feel bad sometimes coming on Sup Forums with my leftist environmentalist views, but ever since the donald I've realised how sad and cringey Sup Forums has truly become.

I want to kill whomever made pic related

>Save civilization by being a civic nationalist

That's literally what got us into this shitfest in the first place. Civic nationalism is a slippery slope to demographic suicide and foreign ethnic takeover.

we arent cringe, we are HIGH ENERGY!!! /pol and r/the_donald are bros

Actually gave me a giggle desu

Try not to vomit. Tel aviv trump on the donald is a living jidf

Oh and this place? Owned by Rabbi Kushner

really makes you think

Doesnt it? Like gow ww have had a trump general up for almost 2 years but they accuse others of shilling?

Sycophantic bullshit will be the end of the movement, so I hope this is just an awkward phase for these niggers.

I dont think so, the trumptard is immunized against all critical thinking

These people are no fun and the honestly feel pol is super influential and impprtanet when in reality this board is for trolling

But call him a jew and see how he recoils.

the US elections were the worst thing to ever happen to Sup Forums
it made these autistic faggots feel like they were welcome
and now they won't leave
permanently making Sup Forums worse than it already was

Majority of trump supporters are the same redneck christcuck hillbillies that supported Bush

Cant we just newpoltantinopla ?

youtube.com/watch?v=AJttDDx0Axs

preach, it's worse than chanology ever was

eat shit stormfags. It makes me happy seeing you get fucked over by a newfag invasion. poetic justice

How the fuck to we fix Sup Forums
Do we find a way to ban people who go to reddit more the 1 a month or do we just nuke the whole thing and build from scratch.

Abhorrent

Who drew this piece of shit?

i smell r*ddit from a mile away
you have to go back, newfag

You can tell they come from red.dit becausse the idea people disagree confuses them. They have been in a hugbox for so long they honestly believe people have to be paid to disagree woth them and theu are so sad they have convinced themselves pol is important because they ran a story on CNN

>muh stormfags
ok trumpflake

>sargon
>not Jim

sure thing. You are like 20 years old and have been here since 2014. Now go back to LARPing as an ebin nazi!

Nazi spam. They want toshow their friends pol and if we make this place stormfront 2.0 the trump crowd wont want to be associated with us.

everytime someone challenges their views they reply with "muh shill" confused that daddy mods don't rescue them into their safespaces

>r*ddit spacing
at least try to hide it you dumb faggot

>>r*ddit spacing

only nu/pol/ faggots use this term. Good job proving my point. Seriously, why dont you go post a super edgy nazi comment so you totally fit in with us edgy Sup Forumssters! Fucking nerd.

I am inly here to troll and these Trump people are the easiest marks because they will reply no matter what. Many have their ego so invested in Trump that attacks on him become personal. They cant even admit Trump is pretty unpopular, which he is

Ugh

the_donald was a mistake

Please stop spacing like that.
It looks like cancer and it probably is.

yes, I know, it is a cult of personality because trump defied all odds on the election night, so they think he is a untouchable 4d chessmaster, sad!

lmao i'm not even sure if you're shitposting or if you're genuinely serious

this is a perfect example of immigrants permanently changing the demographics and destroying a great ancient culture

you literally just called me a trumpshill for making fun of stormfags lol. dumb pollock cuck

The gay one that nobody likes and who calls everybody a shill.

becasue only trumpflakes care about stormfags

it's dumb but it's REALLY well drawn. like holy shit top tier art

The best part is if you actually bother to follow one of those links. The thread ended with a mod banning the poster for being affiliated with Sup Forums, the website that "constantly raids and DDoS us."

Trump was visibly shocked he won. What they dont understand is that a 98% chance to win is not the same as 100%.
The GOP is headed for a clock cleaning in 2018 but they wont admit it because of a warhammer 40k meme.
I cannot wait to shitppost when they lose the house because that is the end of Trumps presidency

>stop noticing our shilling, shitposting, and hypocrisy! Get out of my safespace and only come here to dick ride Hitler!

how much of a cuck do you have to be to be a polish stormfag?

Note that the dad is a jew.

same here

me exact thoughts

>cant go 1 post without calling someone a stormfag
>others are doing the shilling
okay buddy

>stop noticing our shilling, shitposting, and hypocrisy
I still advocate purging redshit shills, don't put words in my mouth

ill be sure to vote democrat next time!!! TULSI 2020 AM I RIGHT FELLOW WHITE NATIONALISTS?!!!

I swear you faggots complain about nu/pol/ more than you complain about leftists these days. Grow the fuck up, Sup Forums isn't your personal Stormfront.

enoch is married to a jew fun fact

This. I can't believe Sup Forums actually thought that the right wing was going to become "cool". Not in this fucking timeline.

>Not a Dr Jordan Peterson in sight
pic related

>t. nu/pol/

a fat degenerate married to a jew, a "white nationalist" who unironically supports a brown women who endorses open borders and repealing the second amendment

RARE
A
R
E

enoch is married to a jew

Who the fuck are ralph and adam?

Sup Forums is responsible for this

How hard do you think jim cringes when seeing that?

thats swaglord you fucking idiot
he's been working that job for years and im positive has been here longer than you newfag
go back to T_D

>flag related
>pic related
محمد الملاعين الماعز

>get in normie
>milo the faggot kike and sargoy of mossad
Jesus Christ

>milo
>sargon
>pepe
>nigel

>Calling others normies
Really?

LOL this that screen shot doesn't prove anything other then T_D fags are retarded

holy fuck im dying

It proved the donald is a hugbox that quashes dissent (and any criticism of Israel) and this attitude bleeds over here
Here is a kike on the donald bragging about stealing white christian wome

>stormfags
>using JIDF memes
Do you even know where the meme comes from faggot?

Start by not showing up, easily fixed.

>How the fuck to we fix Sup Forums
We can't. Mods are kikes. They never ban nigger posters on purpose.

What the fuck did you expect from a subreddit exactly?

There's no place on that site where shit like this isn't the status quo.

who is the nigger looking statue supposed to be?