If Nazis murdered 6m jews, how come 7m jews applied for "survivor pensions"?

I was wondering this, and the ugly truth seems to be that the six million number is a fabrication [1]. Jews believe in magic numbers and this number has kabbalist meaning due to being part of a prophecy on jewish scriptures [2]. This theory is furtherly proven true by the fact they have been waving this same number of "jew victims" for every incident since at least 1900 [2][3] to push for the creation of an "israel state". Once the number of victims is toned down to real numbers [4], putting the real number between 0.27-1.5 millions [5] (mostly soviet communist genociders [6] that persecuted christians and non-communist jews), Nazis stop being a weird anomaly compared with other mass murderers.

1. stormfront.org/forum/t790421/
2. thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=24369
3. wideawakegentile.wordpress.com/2014/06/28/holocaust-gematria-the-kabbalah-and-the-significance-of-six-million/
4. monamontgomery.com/products/271304.htm
5. truedemocracyparty.net/2012/06/red-cross-expose-judaic-holocaust-hoax/
6. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Żydokomuna

The worst thing of all, is that the "prophecy" in the Torah on [Leviticus 25:10] is actually a typo!! In the sentence "You shall return", the wording in the original language is missing a V (Vau) which also means six in jewish. From that typo, these dumbfuck "scholars" deduced that it meant "You shall return (to have your own state), minus six (millions of jews)". In other words, they forged the biggest lie in the world just so they could claim that a typo in their holy book was a self-fulfilling prophecy!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadetribune.com/international-red-cross-report-confirms-holocaust-six-million-jews-hoax/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youre forgeting that the jews did not solely come out of germany the natsocs also rounded up jews in poland russia belguim and the other country's the annexed.

who still believe 6 mil? even Auschwitz changed their count from 4 to 1.5 mil so basic math would tell you 6 million doesnt even make sense.

>Six Gorrilian
That number was given to us by the Communists
The Red Cross said it was grossly exaggerated.
The Red Cross confirms only 217,000 kikes were killed. Most of them were not even gassed, they just worked and starved to death.

renegadetribune.com/international-red-cross-report-confirms-holocaust-six-million-jews-hoax/

Only 500k Soviets maximum died in the war too, instead we are told, "omg 20 gorillion dead!" To make their sacrifice seem immense

I fucking hate communists
The only thing worse than a muslim or a kike is a communist

>survivors

So what's the point of gas chamber if they can just be starved and worked to death ?

They used it to kill them, do you think they were just giving out free showers, Abdul?

Wouldn't it be cheaper to just starve them and work them to death, my dear Jamal ? What's the point of gas chambers if they died of starvation anyway ?

But why gas chambers?

Before war there were 3 mln Jews in Poland. Right after the war there were only 240 thousands. Does any of you have a theory about what happened with the rest?

Simple, Jews wanted more shekels.

Soap?

>and the ugly truth seems to be that the six million number is a fabrication
The fact that you can't find an authentic concentration camp tattoo with 7 digits should tell you everything you need to know.

Body disposal. The working and starving was to lower their body mass so there would be less ashes to deal with after the gassing and incineration. The official numbers are probably bullshit but they did industrialize killing people too, so minimizing the amount of "waste" they had to dispose of was definitely an issue.

Because gas trucks were used to euthanize the mentally ill the best lies contain a grain of truth.

got shipped somewhere else

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland

In english I only have wikipedia. In my town before the war half of population was Jewish and now there are no Jews at all. I know it's not an evidence but I just try to understand. If there was no holocaust, than where are they? Are they just larping as polish or what?

>le 6 million is le magic jew number meme
>nazis killed everyone they oppressed there were no survivors I mean o-other than they d-d-didnt kill anyone

How about the holocaust did happen, but not to the extend that is parroted today? There have been cases of jews clearly lieing about the holocaust for their own benefits?

Because the holocaust never happened. It was devised by (((them))) to further substantiate their war on whites and push the zionist agenda. Once you realize Hitler was controlled opposition everything about WW2 will begin making sense.

There is a difference between people saying NO holocaust and some saying that it DID happen but not to the extent that being told.

The holocaust deathtoll has changed officially over the years, and im not talking a few hundred thousand, im talking millions of deaths have been fabricated and its been admitted to.

I have heard the 6m thing all my life. Im so redpilled right now. My life is a lie.