Which one of you Autistic Basementt Dwellers Solved the World Wide Ransomware Hack?

By registering a $10.69 domain????!!!!!!

You mean the NSA, CIA, FBI couldn't figure this out but a 22 year old from England living with his parents did!?

theguardian.com/technology/2017/may/13/accidental-hero-finds-kill-switch-to-stop-spread-of-ransomware-cyber-attack

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-middle-east-39907885/accidental-hero-who-halted-cyber-attack
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sup Forums runs the world now.

Intelligence agencies and terrorists organizations fear us

>Eternal anglo saves the world again

You're welcome.

I smell a false flag.

>Yanks are trying to take credit for this lad's achievements

Americans are scum. The sooner Britannia commands us to kill you all, the better.

I just safe start my comp. Pretty fucking easy.

They were smalltime really.

Nigger link redirects too many times. My shit keeps catching it and killing it.

>lad
I think you mean dude

Well, only the GCHQ could have solved it, but they don't care about the NHS.

Fuck off yank, British English rules the world, not your stupid autistic variant.

No i mean the dude was clearly American.

Exactly my point when I said yanks are trying to take credit of his achievements.
This is what you always do. You're the niggers of civilisation. You have nothing to be proud of so you steal from others.

bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-middle-east-39907885/accidental-hero-who-halted-cyber-attack

Does he sound American to you?

>the only way british "people" ever achieve anything is by accident

LOL

let me know when you jack toothed retards do something notable AND intentional

Yeah he's clearly from NEW England.

All great things are conceived by the act of God interfering and creating what we call accidents.

Besides come back to me when Americans actually achieve something other than money and destruction.

Poor joke. Yanks shouldn't joke; they don't have the intelligence to fabricate one.

The "virus" has been setup to diverting ransomware in to unregistered domain... Shlomos been sloppy or hid rather well

that would make the brits pretty fucking terrifying because that would mean the brits conquered the world by accident

Fuck off Lobsterback

We'll fuck off when you go on a diet you fat bastard.

>a 22 year old living with his parents solved the attack

You make that sound way more pathetic than it really is. You neglected to mention he literally works for a cyber security company.

The entire point was to have unregistered until he wanted to stop it

Terrible kill switch

does the rest of the world even try?

>build the modern world
>have to save it too

you sound upset buddy, go smoke some shisha with muhammed and the lads
>Besides come back to me when Americans actually achieve something other than money and destruction.
lmfao

WE WUZ WHITE HAT HACKERS N SHEEEEIT