Poland: 99% white, 99 IQ,16% I1-I2 Nordic, 57% R1a, 12.5% R1b

Still a 2nd world irrelevant shithole. Barely growing. Will probably remain 2nd world forever. Shouldn't they be already at the level of UK, rather than cleaning their toilets?
What happened pol/?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludwig_Kasner
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They didn't rape brown people for resources.

>Will probably remain 2nd world forever
Entire Europe will be 3rd world in a couple years

>Shouldn't they be already at the level of UK
UK is run by anti-catholic, calvinist bankers and freemasonry, just like the Niggerlands, why would anybody want a similar fate

>What happened pol/?
Fucking cosmopolitanists, freemasons, trotskyists and liberals of all sorts wage war against patriotism and catholicism, it exhausts the country

>What happened pol/?

Got butchered by nazis and then ruled over by communist for the next 50 years

Communism. Not even once.

lil thing called "Communism"

>Got butchered by nazis and then ruled over by communist for the next 50 years
/thread

Read more before you post this moronic bullshit OP. Poland has one of the fastest growing economies in Europe and leads all the entire old Soviet bloc.

Shut the fuck up.

Second world doesn't exist anymore, there's no Soviet Union.

They seem to be well off according to this:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Poland
Plus they had to endure the losses of WW2 then a communist authoritarian regime. Plus Poland was never a colonizing country that used up the resources of other countries to boost their capital.

Second world never existed in the first places. Third world was a term used to discribe countries that were not industrialized in thr 20th century.

My god, this thread is full of ignorance.

>I2
>nordic
pick one

>Entire Europe will be 3rd world in a couple years
Keep dreaming Mateosz

>UK is run by anti-catholic, calvinist bankers and freemasonry, just like the Niggerlands, why would anybody want a similar fate
Then why 2 million of your people came here?

This

Poland wasn't ideally situated for colonization or sea trade, it got BTFO in WW2 and by communism, many people left there, but it's still pretty decent.

These. Also were a borderland area for hundreds of years and sometimes got steamrolled by barbarians.

brain drain? People in Europe would know more but I can verify at least in the US most of our legal immigrants are highly educated and advanced in their fields.

It's called not being a country for 100+ years, being wiped out in WW2, and half a century of communist rule, which all happened consecutively.

>Shouldn't they be already at the level of UK, rather than cleaning their toilets?

Poland is, like all Eastern countries, in the unfortunate position that it cannot offer much for its own talented people, as they can simply go abroad and earn multiple times as much.

Thus the best people of Poland tend to leave the country. Just looking at the developers in my company, theyre 60% from Poland, Hungary etc. These people couldve increased the economy of Poland, but now they increase Swiss economy because salaries are just higher here.

Germany, Netherlands, etc. never had a much neighbouring country where you could earn 5 times as much simply by moving a few hundred kilometers. Hence all talent stayed there.

>not posting the original
>toothpaste sucking everyones dick and trying to shill something again
sage
toothpaste /thread

Those traitors...

Poland has strongest men on Earth, highest PISA score in white men, best cavalry in the world for 2 centuries, only growing economy during financial crisis (Israel too, from stealing), best armored vehicle in Iraq :'(

but that happened to your fake country and your still subhuman niggers so what happened?

Fixed it for you.

you're*
I'm just studying here.

ftfy

Poland was a powerhouse in Europe. Then it fell to the germans, then it existed for a decade or two, then it was soviet for 70 years. Now Poland is probably the european country with the brightest future.

Netherlands....checks out. You guys don't read history do you? Poland was invaded by Germany, then looted by Russia after Brits and the US turned their backs on Eastern Europe. The fact Americans don't know where Denmark is on a map tells a lot about your country. Everybody knows where Poland is. Also, you didn't go through communism, yet have a shitty economy and zero skyscrapers, Poland has several. I have a friend from the Netherlands and he's a complete bluepilled refugee loving globalist cuck. I tried to wake him up and he told me i'm racist. It's too late to help the Dutch at this point. Enjoy getting raped

You forget Poland was a pretty prosperous place until the Nazi invasion (.e. assburger invasion) and Communism (i.e. Jewish invasion.)

The fact that it's even 2nd world and not a crater is testament enough Poland has hope.

But Poland isn't being overrun by nasty ass migrants. How many years until they are ahead of the countries that are taking in sandniggers? Being a bit poor, Christian, white, and safe from muslims is still way better than living in a "1st world" crap hole with constant riots, rapes, and slaughters.

Who studies in Ukraine?Where are you from?

Thanks, burgers.

> Barely growing.

you dindu look at the economic data, didn't you?

>German first and last name
>have been told my entire life that I am German
>take DNA test
>R1a
>mostly Polish

gówno prawda

>What happened pol/?
communism in 1944-1989

>Communism (i.e. Jewish invasion.)

Stalin wasnt a jew

e_e so what, Hungarian here R1a as well
6 ft tall, blonde, grey eyes. Typical East European.

Poland is a very advanced and prosperous nation. You know nothing.

Nice post lad.

Lots of Poles that emigrated to USA declared their ethnicity as German or Russian, because Polan of no existing back then. Some Poles were even Germanized a little, like Angela Merkel's grandfather

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludwig_Kasner

Did Stalin invent Communism? Are you retarded?

Engels and Marx weren't Jewish either.

shitty politics happened

Youre right, but the proponents of communism were largely of jewish ancestry. Those after Marx were >90% kike.

Anyone have that Poland terrorism redpill?

>Shouldn't they be already at the level of UK, rather than cleaning their toilets?
Hmm, let me answer this one, toothpaste.

1655-1660 - a bunch of mad Swedes comes here, they steal more than a half of our works of art (paintings, etc), they destroy 80% of our castles and steal bricks and murder more than 30% of our population.

1795-1918 Poland is partitioned. We are being germanized and russificated, in some schools we can't speak Polish no more, we can't have unis (it changed at the end of 19th century), after 2 failed uprisings million of Poles is forced to migrate, mostly to France and the UK and another million is sent to Syberia

1939-1945 - Germans and Russians slaughter our intelligence, very most of academic lecturers and best military officers. Poland is also completely destroyed and more than 35% of population died.

1945-1989 Fucking commies came to the power. Everything belongs to the state, everything is shitty and does not work. ((authorities)) push extremely anti-catholic propaganda and try to make Poland an atheist country. Free market is strictly forbidden, small business owners are being portraited as a source of all evil. America is eternal enemy and they "bomb" us with potato beetle to make us starving, at least that what are were told. In case of war Poland is literally nuked to the ground zero.

1990-till now
Most of the companies that were somehow good is sold for half-a-price to westerners. They shut it down to eliminate the competition. After joining the EU, a lot of young Poles move to the UK and Germany, which fucks up our fertility ratio.

Since we didn't have a true capitalism, our business and economy law is shit as fuck. There is still this commie mentality that state must control everything and that "private business owners" are evil and will try to cheat on the state, hence they must be extremely control.

Satisfied with the answer?

Anyway, things are much better now and the last year we had a GDP growth ~3.2%

Did Karl Marx invade Poland? dumbass.

:( yesh... know that feel

wow nice info graph. im loving all the sources. but then again the jidf doesn't use facts

Communism.
It takes decades to recover from decades of Communism and the West has had a head start.
Go from West to East Germany, you can still feel the underdevelopment. That is the mark of Marxism.

Marx was most definitely Jewish.

expecting them to change their opinion on what the deciding factor is meaningless
they will scream whiteness despite the evidence that there are better things to focus on which will dismiss both niggers white trash, and all other groups

too bad it will also be anti-Sup Forums as they too are degenerate

they are long gone past logic, just like the sjw

>people
Again, we send our trash here. Thanks for taking care of it for us.

You DON'T recover from communism, unless you kill off anyone who has ever come into contact with it. It leaves a permanent scar on society.

>posting an image that just backs up what I just said with my image

you really are a complete fucking idiot.

Canada, studying in Lviv.

Will you be saying this in 25-50 years when Eastern Europe has supplanted the West?

only if we alow it. looks like we dont so yeah, back to communism with pooland.

>not being able to read
>denying and derailing
here, have a (you)

>Barely growing
economy growing like crazy since 1990s
Life quality is just as it is in western europe.
We are economically colonized by germany.

They will be one of the few countries left on the continent after the Caliphate issues the GO order. They have a good future ahead of them.

Give them time. They have been getting spit roasted by the krauts and the Ivans for a couple centuries.

Poland, Hungary, etc. stocks are going to rise as the goys with sense begin abandoning the sinking ship of western Europe.

People don't realize how fast shit can go down.

>slavs
>white

like fuck off already, noone cares

Raped by Communism

>What happened pol/?
other whites hatefucked them instead of banding together against the jews and shitskins

They're playing the long game. All of the first world is being overrun by Muslims, which means those countries will turn into third world shitholes at which point Poland will be a first world country.

Time to dump my Poland folder?

All the smartypants poles got their shit wrecked in that one forest. All thats left are throw away monkey-men. The ones that made it to Canada are retarded as fuck. This is the only explanation to their lying, shysting, me no understandski ways

Why is Poland so liked on Sup Forums?

I was told by the independent media that everyone hates us.

For a long time I was even ashamed of being from Poland.

Is it OK to be polish again?

>the Niggerlands

>slavs
>white

try again, faggot.

Why are americans so smol

come home, plumberman

can you fuck off already?
>brits
>white
try again, Ahmed

Well if we're not white then no one is

Poland is one of the last strongholds in Europe..We must defend it all costs!
poor economic growth is due to the EU jews stranglehold of banking..they choose who grows, thats why there is a media war on Putin he don't play jew games & has made soros and all other bankster jews criminals in Russia..if they stepped foot on his soil they will die!

16% white, there you go.

More like another buttblasted paki/pajeet.
They never deny this when you call them out, so it's unlikely that it's an actual Brit.

I like this picture.

>European countries are so insecure that they always have to send their tallest soldiers to every photo op

actually was just reading that growth is 3.5% this year which is 0.1% higher meanwhile france, germany, italy and uk struggle to maintain a meager 1.5% if any. western europe is shrinking

germany strongest eu economy ppp is 4 trillion
poland is 1 trillion

hah

> Highest PISA score in white man
user...

This made me kinda sad

Fucking poles

Still one of the highest

>he doesn't know, that about 50% germans are LITERALLY slavs

R1a is the retarded version of R1
R1b meanwhile is less suicidal and less cucked

so mother nature decided to make another variation of R1 gene because the first one was a big ass failure

Nordics have plenty of R1a

And how do you explain Spain, Italy, France and Poortugal?

They are Slavs, that's what happened

Marx was jewish- i've literally fucked next to his mothers grave at the local jewish cemetary

((( Entire )))

keep dreaming

This is true.

I love Poland. In the worst days, sourounded by brown people, I dream I live in this country.

>What happened pol/?
Instead of embracing freedom and liberalism to become rich, they chose Nationalism and petty right wing identity politics.

Poland went from hard left wing communism to hard right wing Nationalism. Such a shame. They will always stay poor.
Well at least they can always come to Germany to clean the toilets.

yeah dude, who brainwashed you to hate yourself

Dzieryński was a Jewish Pole, your infographic is wrong.

How are we poor?

Didn't know that. Where is the cementery?

I've been looking for this pic for so long!!! HAHAHA FINALLY

2nd world would mean they are a Russian territory.