nogs and some leafs

>No dingos
>No emus
>No abos
>No poisonous spiders
>No vegemite
>No Australians
>No shitty metric system
>No prime ministers or whatever the hell else other anglo countries consider a government
>No dumb ass, unintelligible slang
>No shitty accents

Even America's shittiest city is better than other countries!

Detroit or a suburb? Detroit is a lot of fucked up houses, empty fields on city blocks where there used to be fucked up houses that got demolished and aren't worth building on, and Downtown, which is OK and has some amusing bums.
I was born and raised in west Dearborn, which is pretty nice, and currently living in Inkster, which is not as nice but better than Detroit and affordable.

AUSTRALIA B T F O
B
T
F
O

The American military ought to just use detroit for urban bombing practice, the shithole looks like it's been bombed anyway.

I've lived here in downtown for 7 years. Cool city for sure. You should love it if your not a snob. Definantly live in downtown unless you're a pussy in which case live in Royal Oak or the suberbs. .

the best techno scene outside of Germany, a welcoming, open city who embraces foreigners and people coming to the city, a 24/7 party scene where you can always find something to do, a vibrant and alive art and music scene, the four major north american sports, a brand new arena, great food, one of the biggest mainstream music towns in America. It's a based city. god bless

Niggers
America loses.

>Having an inferior standard of living to a country which has all those "negatives"

Another Detroiter here. It's not bad. Just don't leave downtown/the suburbs and ignore the blacks.

You don't know shit buddy. That's cool though. We don't want your kind here anyway.

>I'm moving to America in a month
>What can I expect?
42 million African Americans

That's nearly twice the population of Australia, just in niggers. Have fun.

You basically have a gentrification zone downtown, but don't go outside it.

96% of all Aussies who come to America get shot & killed by niggers.

Most of the blacks in Detroit are the nicest, happiest blacks in America and won't give you any of the guff the disenfranchised blacks in other, shitty cities might.

This is kinda true. You will get ass blasted if you live in the hood. But some of my courageous white friends/ppl have bought properties in the hood, but they are armed with German Sheppard and mossbergs and are tough as nails. The hoods are slowly regentrifyingbthough. Especially along Woodward.

ask to take a drive up gratiot avenue then proceed west, if you make it to chausseur, you are winner

Are really defending Detroit Michigan in 2017? Go fuck yourself communist nigger lover

go west on 7 mile from gratiot

The eternal (((real estate agent))) will soon be there in full force, user.

>australians don't like their cops
>because they make them feel bad about what they did wrong

Oh boy, you're going to be in for quite the culture shock.

You don't know shit. That's cool. We want to keep you ignorant pricks away anyway.

they have a tendency to spout off with their doofy faux machismo and forget most of us have guns and have dealt with more than enough GRADE A ALL AMERICAN ASSHOLE to last a life time. We really don't like assholes that also talk like retarded bongs.

detroit's pretty chill if you have a job. cost of living is insanely low. GOAT techno scene

> have a job lined up
>Detroit to be exact
They'll harvest your kidneys dude.

East euros in hamtramck, go to polish national alliance building or the disco "white star" if you want to avoid niggers

But be careful that Albanians don't stab you, helps to speak Ukrainian there, but don't go too far from Conant or you will end up in algerian diaspora

Prices are going up 313 bro. And it's not as cheap as everyone thinks. Car insurance, property taxes etc.

If I as a nigger it would suck, but I'm whiter than an Argentinian. It may bring the official average down, but being white in america means you have a much higher standard of living.

Enjoy your shit internet speeds and being taxed out the ass, straya

It's probably cheap as fuck

Internet isn't bad, there is gentrification downtown near the "Quicken Loans" headquarters, tech jobs there too...

if you are near "campus Martina" or "Greek town" districts you are fine

Good techno.

The downtown and the white areas are fantastic. The nigger areas are actually decreasing because nature is doing it's work.

Ok well first step once you get here is to find a job that isn't in Detroit.

Coming to America and living in Detroit is like breaking into a pharmacy and only stealing laxatives.

Commute from Windsor.

I think it's great. Try to get an apartment on Robinwood Street.

Good place to be entrepreneurial.

this

western districts of the city are post apocalyptic but you can still get robbed downtown or even near Wayne state university.

Cars are often stolen near the university, I suggest buying a stick shift if you can find one, niggers avoid stick shifting like the plague

basically don't be Dora the Explorer

It's like most Murican cities, nigger are all in the inner city, it gets white the more suburban and rural you go.

I take it you'll be renting, so you probably won't have to worry about shoveling snow or sprinkling salt down. But I bet you've never had to drive on snow or in a snowstorm.

You need to start googling what winter tires are, why you want them in the winter and when to put them on and take them off.

Good luck.

Oh, and how do you feel about 1-2 months of highs in the winter never getting above 0C?

>go to polish national alliance building
>But be careful that Albanians...
>helps to speak Ukrainian
>or you will end up in algerian diaspora

UP here, lower MI sounds like another planet

There isn't a single nice looking lawn on that street. Really depresses property values.

Well if you're really backed up...

Downtown and Midtown, Corktown and Woodbridge, are fantastic areas. Stray east of I-75, west of M-10, or north of I-94 and you are going to have a bad time.

Buy a club if you have a vehicle. As someone else said Midtown/Wayne State University are the safest areas of Detroit crime wise, but people still have their cars stolen. I once knew someone who had their car stolen at the busiest intersection at Wayne State.

Royal oak is nice. Yeah party is Detroit are ghetto and scary as fuck but other parts aren't too bad

Special forces train in some of the abandoned neighborhoods

Also like other people have said if you're in the actual city there are only a few select blocks, but just outside the suburbs are nice

Really? Special Forces train in some areas? Never knew or seen that. What areas specifically?

Was in the 90s. A family member was involved at the time. No idea if it continues.

Rip

Hey faggot, do you realize how red pilled Detroit's whites are?

>No dingos but niggas
>No emus but wild niggas
>No abos got nigggas
>No poisonous spiders niggas with guns tho
>No vegemite niggas that are as black as vege
>No Australians there is 1 on its way
>No shitty metric system yeah cus the whole world bar 2 or 3 countrys have got it right
>No prime ministers or whatever the hell else other anglo countries consider a government hahahahahaha we have a way less corrupt gov that sorta works for us, rather than you working for it
>No dumb ass, unintelligible slang HHHHAAAHHHHAAAHHHAAA sure, gang captial of the world and no slang, right
>No shitty accents...american accent is the most foul sounding shit ever.

F A I L
A
I
L