White males are superior!

>white males are superior!
>turns out science reveals white males have the least dynamic and least evolved brains of all classifiable groups and genders

You can't make up pottery this beautiful. Racists BTFO for good, end of discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5uC4AUyju7k
youtube.com/watch?v=-4xTzuLXTIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is why civic nationalism and prepping big black bulls is the future.

DELETE THIS

>I read it in a college book so it must be true!

Post what book it was.

Also, as always friends, remember to sage

>a higher tolerance for ambiguity

This is a good thing?

Yet the white man conquered the world.

(((Research)))

>race realism isn't real
>unless they're white

to asians, whites are like niggers, the best argument they have over us is muh dick

look at whites, they have lower IQ, easy to be bald after 30, have arms much longer than humans are supposed to be, had to use deodorant everyday to avoid smelling like a nigger, and the list goes on and on

In conclusion, whites are less evolved compared to azns, literally pic related

> Implying I'd trust anything in a spiral bound book.

Teaching English in Japan there much Cletus?

>to Asians, whites are like niggers

Except that whites in Japan are treated like royalty, and the fact that Japan is literally the subversive cuckold Asian beta male to the bull that is the West.

Modern Japan is literally a clone of American civilization due to ww2.

Fucking stupid Asian beta male / larping Eikaiwa cuckfaggot.

>if having the "inferior" brain means that I will live in a 1st world country and not in mud huts then yeah I'll take it mate.

Yeah, especially to the asians that migrate to countries built by whites, like the USA, Canada, France or UK.

Give citation 50 or fuck off.

>treated like royalty
youtube.com/watch?v=5uC4AUyju7k

Yeah, that's why whites have made 90% of major scientific discoveries. You'll never have our superior combination of intelligence and originality so fuck off dicklet.

>literally muh dick

Exactly. Why should ambiguity be tolerated. Why shouldn't we delve deeper to root out ambiguity and increase understanding. To merely tolerate ambiguity is either intellectually lazy, dishonest, or flatly non-intellectual.

Oh my God: movable printing type. We must keep this from the serfs lest they gain literacy and threaten the landed gentry.

Where do young japanese live? I toured Japan for a week and 90% of people I saw were old.

The Japanese once believed that they were the master race. Why wouldn't they. By the late 1930's they had handily seized control of much of the eastern world. But then white people came and fucking wrecked them in 4 years.

white people are cucks

Khalkhin Gol is where the Japanese realized they aren't a super race of ubermensch.
If you read their doctrine and strategy papers, thats where they went from "we will conquer the world" to "we better do this quick and sink the whole navy at once, or we are doomed".

> tolerance for ambiguity is a desirable trait

Well, I guess engineering, architecture, medicine, logic, and laboratory science are all manifestations of inferior cognition.

Personally I look forward to living in my mud hut in the new NigFem utopia.

is this why whites have had so much war? everyone was basically peaceful until yakub made white people.

>niggers and women are child-minded people
>women will betray anytime she can for her self interest
It's all I read.

B-but muh sheep.

lol, you don't even have a soul. You're just well behaved animals, like intelligent monkeys who try to imitate humans (as in white people). You're the opposite of niggers who are savage apes that can only be taught with violence and strength because they're wild animals.

>/pol
ACADEMIA IS RACIST, WHITE PEOPLE ARE BEING OPPRESSED, LOOK AT THIS RACIST STUDY HERE, WHITE PEOPLE ARE DYING

>also Sup Forums
Black people cause the most crime statistically, and white Europeans have sculpted the world and have the best genes. Also fuck niggers

gimmie a break

still we ruled the world

can argue a lot here, since technology has mostly caused cascading problems right after it's invention. writing and paper come from the chinese. also their philosophy is far more advanced than western thought, they essentially reached a stage through endless civil wars of agreeing that it is better to sacrifice individual thought for the collective good, and implemented it. this is thousands of years before any communist thinkers.

without a doubt, asians will inherit the earth, and their displacement from emotion is the deciding factor. they believe in selective reincarnation and that life is about balancing personal fortune and misfortune, caring for others and hurting them. it's all very subtle and spooky, but what it boils down it is a form of enlightened despotism, where the most intelligent and strong people are allowed to climb to the top of the ladder, and then fight and kill anyone below them trying to climb up.

it's truly the perfect system, but you need to be asian to be able to live under it, because it reduces them individually to machines.

So Melanoid technology has a "higher tolerance for ambiguity", must be why their governments and militaries and space programs are doing so well compared to whites.

I see you also took an introductory class in East Asian studies

>whites are inferior
>you are all racists
>than do white males
A nigger wrote this.

no, why would i study that shit in college? it's just common knowledge what i wrote.

do they really teach that asians are souless robots in east asian courses?

>all those buzzwords
Please tell me it's fake. Then again
>american academia

Fucking white males are going to be segregated and treated as subhumans in your lifetime.

REMINDER THAT THIS user POSTS THIS ONCE A DAY AND WHENEVER PROVEN WRONG HE JUST GOES "WHITE BOIII"

>when you have no reading comprehension and try to make others look bad

oh cool racial based research is back on the table then?

good to know.

Insecure white males so annnngggry. Too bad that's not a scientific argument.

>decision quality
id really have to know the criteria they base quality on.
also, even though it says that ambiguity tolerance is linked to cognitive complexity, there is no source. since that claim is not sourced, i highly doubt its validity. it seems obvious that one would eventually adapt to a trait they tolerate, so the benefits they listed aren't really surprising. white men don't need to adapt to ambiguity because we are smart enough to accurately convey ideas to eachother. i think that accurately conveying an idea is a much better basis to judge mental superiority by than adaptation to ambiguity.

Sounds like modern (((sociology))) to me

>if you don't accept emotional arguments as prime logical material, you may as well be pavement apes who need to be extinct

>>excel in undertaking ambiguous tasks
2+2
White male: 4
Non-white male: is any of the twos gender fluid?

How brave and original

non white male,
4, ptss how brave and original

tell us what book this belongs to, please, this is so good, it needs to be shared

Hero fo the day
youtube.com/watch?v=-4xTzuLXTIU

it has to be something like gender studies in socioeconomic flexibility of the ambiguous racial prejudices 101