What would happen in a UK race war?

I'm pretty certain the police would side with the muslims but what about the army? Would we stand any chance?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/863473515726503936
youtube.com/watch?v=JQ8tJJ2gxFE
twitter.com/trobinsonnewera/status/330262472508448768?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is the public uprising

You're certain they would? They already have, just ask the girls in Rotherham.

>the police
With their zero guns, not a problem
>liberals
Aren't gonna take up arms
>army
Probably right-wing so there's that
>muslims
About 10% of the population, assuming the government can find a way to arm them if the entire military backstabs them then they would win

This war would be a victory for the liberals in the long run through because France, Germany and Canada would send financial support to the liberal side (and perhaps even begin a military intervention against "the evil right-wing fascists"), and don't count on the US/Russia helping you because that would mean going to war with the EU and it's unlikely they would risk that.

Muslims/Liberals would win in the long-term

I think a French civil war would be more violent than a Britbong uprising (since less guns). Although the Brits did have some big ass gun busts recently with that one dude who had a rocket launcher and like 600 guns and another ice cream business dude who had a ww2 thompson.

Muzzies are clearly packing the terrorist survival kit. And right wingers too have been known to get some shit too, like that french guy caught in Ukraine with rpgs and aks.

I don't doubt the non muslim mafias and the far right sympathizers in the army would quickly pick the pro-nationalist side. Complimenting the small arms hidden already in a lot of rural areas.

This picture sums it up

We still have shotguns .22 (pretty much not a gun), .308 and 50cals and black powder pistols

The Muslims will collectively try to invade and capture a major city, probably London. Saudi and Qatari money says they get to keep it.

Scotland and Wales would be fine but we would have to fight for the major cities

>unarmed police joining the muzzies

lel

If the cities were reclaimed then the entirety of the north would march south on London and cleanse it.

You do realize the Italian mafia made mad bank selling fake passports and weapons to terrorists in Germany? That's why the truck guy ran there, he thought his mob contacts would help him out (they didn't)

Those are only the ones that were caught, we have no idea just how large scale the support is

The country is overwhelmingly right wing and that's where the weapons are

The military here is generally white, right wing and pretty patriotic, it's not big enough to be full of welfare queens like in the US

How are jeans not haram? It's European and not mentioned in Koran, was used tight on body to be sexy.

that's a public road that people pay to use reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ex-Army.

Same as normal police (not the "leadership").. we'd be blatting the cunts with our gats. Brap.

All seriousness, we'd be shooting the cunts.

They would 100% side with muslims. Just been watching the Tommy Robinson presentation that just came out, and they are 100% on-board with trying to get white people killed.

If it ever comes to a war in countries like the UK and France the muslims would get their shit rekt because those countries have strong armies

What did you do in the army? I'm joining the navy

>Would we stand any chance?
They congregate in cities, sabotaging routes in would starve them and incite panic. Not too worried about our chances OP. Non ruralfags might be fucked though.

They would start eating each other hahahah

This. Most people have enough food in their homes to feed themselves for maybe a couple of weeks and most people don't even keep a backup water supply. One short siege and any city would be begging for mercy.

>Scotland would be fine

You do realise that the SNP and the universities have brainwashed people into "welcoming" the outsiders. People would offer protect them, Christ, they'd call down to their friends in Londonstan to come and set up shop here.

Glasgow's south side would turn into a stronghold.

When i say scotland would be fine i mean its like 95% white

white people will never fight back, you won't even defend your children
running your mouths on Sup Forums is the most that will ever happen.

Don't know about that bud

Every army lad I've ever met was at a minimum conservative, plenty of them were UKIP, more than a few were probably EDL/BNP

>What would happen in a UK race war?

>t.MI5

What?

Be more than happy if they took London

Race war is already happening m8

They have won the opening battles but its not over yet

It won't happen like that, they'll quietly outnumber us by breeding then gain political power by being the majority, all with the complicity of the left.

>We still have shotguns .22 (pretty much not a gun),
>2 million fire arms in the UK

Loads of shotguns, you just need to cut the plastic in a certain way for them to function as a normal - if less accurate - bullet. Though i'd rather cut them in half with a Claymore.

These strategies only work when your country is retarded enough to support Democracy though, which we do, for some reason.

muh kekles,

>the army

Literally the last hope left for this country, which is why I'm joining.

Now if only we can convince them that lolbertarianism will not get rid of the problem

same mate

youtube.com/watch?v=JQ8tJJ2gxFE

Most army are pretty right wing as far as I can tell. When they come back from Iraq or Afghanistan they are usually highly anti-mussie.

Military coup would be a great option for UK. Only major institution not occupied and working against the people.

Which branch are you going in for? I'm hoping to join up with the Grenadiers.

Tfw I live in the last bastion of West Midlands whiteness between Birmingham and Coventry.

Pray for me lads.

Good lads

>France, Germany and Canada would send financial support
Quakin' in me fookin boots lad.

I'm joining the navy

>With their zero guns, not a problem

They have guns dipshit, they just don't carry them around the streets.

>About 10% of the population

5%.

Aye, but like he says, it's no going to stay like that. Because happening in Scotland is so rare, folk are still very quick to back who they see as the underdog, the poor minority. That's just in our psyche, and it'll take a big red pill to shift Scottish opinion from that general stance.

How do sailors compare to soldiers? The army lads I've met were generally right-wing/nationalistic.

daily reminder that you haven't lifted your ass for shariah courts and shariah patrols
britbong still think he can do shit with his cucked gunlaws

Bring everyone on side that you can. Gently nudge your fellow soldiers in the right direction.

We need to convince the Queen to go around killing them all

>twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/863473515726503936

100% gay Konfirmed! Prob thinks hes getting some free kinky army anal fetish!

No idea, im still at college im join next year

>military intervention

This is quite likely to happen if anything were to break out today. However I think this country still has a few years to go before the cracks really start to show, by which time the countries you listed would also be facing their own problems.

Ah right

The standard Scottish reply is
"listen mate, GROUP X don't cause any trouble for us, so it's you that's the dick head string people up against them"

Its still virtue signalling, disguised as being a proper sound cunt looking out for his wee brother

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFHFFHHH

I've met a few pro nig race mixing cunts from the army. They are not all right wing, although the percentage of nationalist is way higher than the civilian cucks

Sailors are not as right wing as soldiers. Actually a bit lefty at times. After all they're sailing around in ships, not interacting with mussies on the ground.

But, that can be worked on.

Inspirational stuff.

THE NORTH RISES.

THE NORTH REMEMBERS.

>pro nig race mixing cunts

You mean they actually supported race-mixing or were they just anti-racist?

It'll probably end up like the Spanish Civil War, with the army siding with the nationalists and the navy siding with the liberals and leftists.

Also shout out to MI5 and GCHQ ITT

>tfw lived in the States
>moved back home last year
>might have accidentally packed some American stuff when moving back and managed to bring it over

We're gonna be alright lads

Those mass Mohammedan gatherings would be pretty sweet targets for the opening salvo in the upcoming civil war.

What do you mean

About the navy? I'm just saying that if what said is true then we'd end up with a Spanish Civil War scenario.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>You mean they actually supported race-mixing or were they just anti-racist

Both

Why would Mi5 be looking at this

Doesn't our army keep getting in trouble for war crimes against Muslims?

Because people are talking about military coups and race wars in Britain.

I know how to deal with anti-racists, but actual race-mixing advocates is another issue entirely.

Nah. I'd say the British forces would stay on the same side whatever. The average sailor is just a bit naive about the world, but they'd still probably be patriotic enough.

pics or it didnt happen

I'm shitting myself now

There's more Muslims and blacks than police/military/ex-military, so probably all your cities will burn and ~20% of your population will die. After that, a generations-long Reconquista-style struggle which eventually sees Muslims expelled 100 years later.

It's all satire of course, so they can't do anything

Just remembered this:

>The shooting was captured on a camera mounted on the helmet of another Royal Marine and Blackman was heard telling the insurgent, who had been injured in an Apache helicopter attack: "Shuffle off this mortal coil, you c***.
>"It's nothing you wouldn't do to us."
>Turning to his comrades, he then said: "Obviously, this doesn't go anywhere, fellas. I just broke the Geneva Convention."

Things he did wrong:
[ ] everything
[ ] A few things
[x] nothing

Yeah i was only joking when i made this post desu

>Shuffle off this mortal coil, you c***

I kinda hope this happens when we, as men now, are in our prime.

I woudn't want this to be something my sons and daughters have to clean up. Furthermore, having done very little in the effort so far, I feel that death in battle at the hands of my enemy is the only punishment befitting a coward.

how white is the british military ?

Less then 1% muslim

95% white. 5% minority (mainly half white half black carribean men, and a few Indian/Sikh/Hindus/ghurkas)

Less than that. There's less than 400 Muslims in the British army which is what, 200k people.

So 0.2% muslim

dam thats cool

Can confirm, I went to selection about two weeks ago and the only non-whites were one Indian and one quadroon.

More British Mohammedans have gone to fight for ISIS than have enlisted in the British military.

Even the top brass in our army are right wing. Eg colonel Richard kemp. Similar to Flynn.

Basically if it kicks off and the military gets involved only one thing is happening. Even if the government ordered them to they would still never fire on us.

I hope you sort it out lads, we've got issues here as well

Ok if you want a legitimate answer I can give you one.

London riots were a wakeup call for the police in this country and now they have contingencies for similar situations.
Phase 1: low level confrontations between radicalised groups.

This

>trusting the jew
twitter.com/trobinsonnewera/status/330262472508448768?lang=en

You forgot Phase 8 (white person seen angry about daughter being raped): send in the spooks and kill him and everyone he has ever spoken to then pretend he never existed.

Very. And most of the different races have sworn allegiance to the Queen & would keep that pledge.
What you going for lad?

Grenadier Guards

I have no legs and am half blind. I can't ever join the army or police, it makes me depressed.
is there any way for me to serve my nation

Tasty. Infantry Training is Turbo shitters. Just remember weakness is pain leaving your body & try to be the grey man through training.
Also once you're in use your education allowance. Seriously.

I can't see an answer, I'm stumped

>education allowance

I've not really looked into this, could you explain? And nice flag by the way.

>i live on my own separate, pure white island

comfy lads

;) Look after our own eh. Essentially you get a set amount of cash every year to use on courses. Also after a few years more you have an additional allowance which gives you more cash or if you're smart you can use the additional allowance to pay for your first degree.