The face of nu Sup Forums

>the face of nu Sup Forums
this is what the US elections brought us

kek belong on reddit

haha praise kek!!! shadilay am i right my fellow Sup Forumsacks??

Constantly whining about nu/pol/ isn't gonna change anything. You reap what you sow, faggot.

did you expect people from Sup Forums to be Chads?

Sup Forums doesn't go outside

fuck you nigger the least you can try is make them aware of their cancerous behavior so that they might adapt to the board culture

This is white in America

Told you Shia was joining up.

Sup Forums is pro-Redditfuges! We're all in this fight to redpill the normies

you have to go back

BEADY

I think most of these Sup Forums jokes and memes are funny but it's the people that keep repeating them over and over and for some reason think it's a good idea to do this in public aswell that need to be gassed. Just stay in front of your computer if you're even slightly autistic.

>Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company
Guess who the actual idiots are

Looks kind of like a long-haired Jon from Lasagna Cat

he is just looking for something to give him purpose. he could be playing Dota 18 hours a day or he could have embraced anti-fa.

he might be a bit of a loser today, he might always be a bit of a loser, but at least he is trying to find out who he is.
everyone is a cunt when they are around 20. maybe the guy in the picture will sort himself out.

>Sup Forums doesn't go outside
Sup Forums doesn't let the world know they post on Sup Forums because it is better that way.

>white

>this is what the US elections brought us
Its the price of victory, you defeatist faggot. Now commence the red-pill.

I reveal my power level quite often tbqh

>nu Sup Forums
B--but go on Reddit to play my Minecraft server, goy!

BASED nu male

yea

looks great! would play heavy metal with/10

>looks great

Okay doesn't look great, but you fuckers are too critical. Not everybody can be a fit 10/10 high test ultraman.

FUCKING THIS

faces of antifa, any better?

that's not how you wear a sweater

It's not a surprise. Remember all the cringeworthy peo/pol/ at the Shia art thing.

If you thought that way, you'd be doing your damnest to exterminate pepe because it's a blight to chan culture.

You're a hypocrite dutch.

at least he's out there, not doing absolutely nothing but complaining impotently all day like you

holy fuck that was horrible
that jewboy shouting 14/88 was rage inducing

ITS A COUNTRY INVENTED BY PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET.

>what about the nazi lines? is it a nazi flag?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>A leaf mocking American masculinity.