Powerful

I haven't read or seen any HP, but didn't Harry beat Voldemort? Also, I'm slightly frustrated to lean that Voldemort is not considered a typo...

>Hermione
>A cunt that was held back by her massive ego despite the fact that she was of a filthy untermensch family
Yeah, that's about right

>PRESIDENT BAD
>NOT PRESIDENT GOOD

This is the extent of their thought process, it's fucking pitiful and they're indoctrinating their children with it.

i enjoyed reading harry potter when i was growing up. loved the series and saw the films on release day... but now seeing these degenerate fiends ruining one of my beloved series... and even the rowling herself.... now i can't stand it.

Harry pottter makes kids gay

Without the white man, 'Airy Potah', the entire fucking world would have ended.

>hermiones written in pink

so hetero-normative

She didn't write it.

I'm OK with this

Hmm

.....Gay

KEK

Meanwhile, everyone loves RO because of the Empire and the glorious pissing contest between two white dudes.

Except everybody loves the Empire.

Except shitholes.

Yeah and without Snape everyone would be dead.

So by thay logic we need more sad cucked virgin Jewish stereotypes? So progressive!

What the fuck? They use a fucking fictional book as an argument for feminism? Damn, libs are stoopid

If America becomes a nation of Hermione's then I would suggest that America gets nuked.

No offense to you Americans, but one Hermione Granger is bad enough. We don't need a whole country of her.

But this just shows why we should never allow children to protest.

Guys we must stop Trump, he is literally Voldemort!!!

>without women this fictional event wouldn't happen

Voldemort
Vold and old Norse word meaning violent
Mort and old french word meaning death
Mort was first used starting in the 16th century.
The dictionary of mort says origin unknown, but we all know it comes from the moors. Who were muslim invaders who slaughtered million of white Christians. So how would a white Christian, who is trying to save people from being slaughtered by muslims be associated with the word mort?

Why are women so retarded that they need make believe shit to feel validated about their own existence?

Without Neil Gaiman there would have never been Harry Potter