Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Satanist board. Let us pray

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Satanist board. Let us pray

God my savior. The great Satan Lucifer. Bringer of light and knowledge. Our hope for the years to come. The king that gives us the tools to build and create. The destroyer, Son the father and the holy Spirit. Who gave me nothing but pain. God the trinity. Creator of Autism and birth defects. Creator of war and suffering. Starting with Adam and eve. Hail Satan.

Other urls found in this thread:

christianity.com/theology/theological-faq/how-did-lucifer-fall-and-become-satan-11557519.html
discord.gg/ewnqhmP
youtu.be/CivtuX6PNXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hail Satan

O Mighty Lord Satan, by whom all things are set free, I cast myself utterly into thine arms and place myself unreservedly under thy all powerful protection. Comfort me and deliver me from all of the hindrances and snares of those who wish to harm me, both seen and unseen.
Visit justice and vengeance upon those who seek my destruction. Render them powerless and devastated. Direct their malice to return upon them tenfold and to destroy them who would resent my being.
Fill my soul with thy invincible power, strengthen me, that I may persevere in my service, and act as an agent of thy works and a vessel of thy will.
This I ask in your name, almighty and ineffable Lord Satan who liveth and reigneth forevermore.
Ave Satanas

Is there even any historical literary evidence for Satan and Lucifer being the same guy?

Hail Lucifer!

saturn = satan = struggle and decomposer

>hey im an edgy white girl from upper-middle class suburbia but not edgy enough to be racist

> grrrrr XD *boops nose*

Lucifer is the god of love, logic and reason! Hail Lucifer

Well...better than worshiping literally the king of jews. I'm in,hail Satan!

Queer.

Lucifer is a being that emanated from Satan. Satan's other name is the God of Israel. It's pretty crazy shit by intentional design.

Wew. It seems that summer is here early. Also you have to be 18 to post here. Saged

Literary sauce?

Keep bumping the thread! We gotta get this to the top! Hail the Light barer!

Hail the creator of darkness!

Lucifer is the light barer you dumbass!

praise the dark lord

>Satanists
>Worshipping a Christian creation
>Worshipping Satan

L O L

I remember when I was 10.
t. Actual Satanist

daily reminder Satan will trash your soul when he no longer needs you

Let's go to Hell everyone! BUMP THE FUCKING THREAD!

>i'm a genius millionaire
>god sucks

what a fucking shit ass show

I uhhh.... Cast a spell on you? Now your mine? I hope Saint Micheal slides this thread

You sound like a bitch!

>another /leftypol/ shill thread
I pray for your salvation.

When is Sup Forums going to EMBRACE Islam?
Islam is the final redpill, and the easiest to swallow.
Imagine if you will:
Sharia is implemented
>Dykes and homos chucked off buildings
>Jews genocided
>Non degenerate marriages, you will now cover your wife over instead of putting her tits and ass on show like a cuck
>Strong religious families, lots of children
>No enslavement via interest or loans
>no thievery, if you are caught thieving your hand is cut off
>keeps women under control and where they belong, at home looking after your children and making your food, not at work being banged by Jamal
Submission to GOD (Allah) is an obligation. Sup Forums has been led astray by the CIA who have you worshiping idols like "kek" (kuk) and following cult like leaders like Milo (degenerate sodomite FAGGOT)
When will you embrace ISLAM, THE FINAL REDPILL?

this is a fun thread :)

Reminder that Sup Forums is a Discordian board.

Hail Eris!

>This

I uHhH.... CaSt A sPeLl On YouU? NoW YoUr mInE? I hOpE SaInT MiChEaL sLiDeS ThIs ThReAd.

If last digit is 5, Kek will be replaced by Eris and meme magic will be replaced by the law of 5s.

President Trump

What are you talking about ? 14 words + migrants over boat. Hail Poseidon

Shut the fuck up! Suck Allah's dick why don't you? Hail Lucifer!

Kek is a pretender god. Eris is the true goddess of chaos.

Satan is 100% the destroyer
YHWH is 100% GOD of GOOD
Lucifer is the Being that GOD Created before
BECOMING SATAN by wanting to DETHRONE GOD.

christianity.com/theology/theological-faq/how-did-lucifer-fall-and-become-satan-11557519.html

That isn't how our religion works retard!

Daily reminder you can only be saved by the blood of Christ. Stop being a larper faggot and get in. No time to explain.

>link
discord.gg/ewnqhmP

satanists are fat faggot degenerates. convert to christianity or kys and go to hell

satan is more a title, lucifer is if im not wrong the one who got the title.
originally satan meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own, an agent of god sent to test us and occasionally do gods work like the killings of the first born if i remember was done by satan. later on people thought "if satan does evil, and does so in the name of god, and god is evil too" and they rewrote it to satan being an enemy of god.
this very world is ruled by satan, by obstacles, which it abuses to corrupt us.
6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general. 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.
The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil.
Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy.
When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.
if you are an egoist you are a satanists without knowing. if you worship the enthity, lucifer, moloch, baal, cronus i believe the right term is luciferianism.

desu lad i see kek as basically eris.

>The great Satan Lucifer
>Thinks Satan and Lucifer are the same thing
You don't even know what satanism is you larping edgy little faggot.

Accept your God created the universe which means he anticipated the evil, which makes him responsible. If he were good, he would create a universe of pure good, wouldn't he user?

This.
That's just insulting.
Kek has never asked for sacrifices beyond digits and dank memes (and those are just for fun).
Only weak ass wannabe "gods" need blood sacrifice.

Just bump the thread. these redditors and 8ch are toxic to Sup Forums.

>what is free will
not god is doing evil, we do so ourselves. its just that satan as mentioned in tries to make you sin and corrupt you

No they don't. That was made up by the Catholic Church to deter people away from Luciferianism.

If that's true, who created Satan? C'mon man!

fuck you praise kek!

almost.

lucifer conquered the darkness of the subconscious guarded by saturn, satan, and rose to be the brightest star in the night

Jesus looks like Chuck Mangione from King of the Hill there.

>FuCk YoU, PrAiSe FaGgOt!

God, but either its again a result of free will that satan uses, or he is indeed there to test us in this life to see if we are worthy in the next. either way satan has as far as i can tell 0 power in this world except for people becomming corrupted and falling for his tricks in which case they use again their free will to harm others. if those would simply decide to not anything bad then satan wouldnt have any power here at all

In hindsight, I misread.
Forgive my retardation.
To address your post, What was Luciferianism called back in the day? I'd like to study it's history more but I'm not sure what to look for in records from a thousand years ago.

Satan is the adversary, the tester of God's creation, the accuser. He is entirely under God's control. This is evident from even a cursory reading of the "Book of Job."

Worshiping Satan is spiritual suicide - as is worshiping or having any interaction with subordinate, unredeemed spirits.

A spiritual path allows you to rise above the animal realms of endless predation and compulsive action. Fear of God and acceptance of the free gift of salvation offered by Jesus Christ open the door to eternal life. And this path of return to God is far less burdensome and painful than the Satanic path to destruction.

tfw too intelligent to be not Christian Traditional Catholic

are we being raided or something?

>Keep bumping the thread!
>Don't let these fuckers take our board!

So having protected sex to save the environment is bad? What are you fucking stupid?

Is it, user? Because when I worshipped god, I got nothing but self loathing, from realizing how much God hates me.

where the fuck did i ever say anything related to that? what kind of retarded reductio ad absurdum is that?

god loves everyone of his childs user

Accept, any type contraception is a sin according to Christianity. And no, god does hate gays.

I hope that you are stabbed, shot, gagged, electrocuted, drowned in a pool of bullet ants while being raped by a pinecone cockmonster.

Your making violent threats to another person, which a Luciferian wouldn't do because they don't assault people who don't physically attack them. Who's evil now fucker?

i ran a more successful memetic campaign than david brock.

Glad to see there's someone here with real knowledge. You are on the right path.

I recommend reading Gnostic teachings and piecing together what you already know with that.

The rabbit hole never ends.

and i did it for free.

Donald Trump is President of the United States of America

You can still be saved OP. Say this prayer...

Lord Jesus, I am a sinner. But I believe that you died upon the cross for me. That you shed your precious blood for the forgiveness of my sins. And I believe that on the third day, you rose from the dead, and went to Heaven to prepare a place for me. I accept you now as my Savior, my Lord, my God, my friend. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus, and set me free from my sins. And, because you are my Savior, Jesus, "I shall not die, but have everlasting life".

so you reject a faggy jew religion by worshiping a character in a faggy jew religion? i bet you dream if grass growing at normal speed

You wish, you lonely cuckolds. Worshiping a character from Cartoon-fucking-Network? Truly you are the lowliest of cur.

No one here is actually satanic, they have better morals than you lot.

Praise Kek!
Hail Eris!
Ave Satanas!

yea and childhood cancer, natural disasters, and famine are just gods way of testing our faith
Epicurus btfo god thousands of years ago

Go to bed, Styx.

>god does hate gays.
and vegetarians.

childhoodcancer might just be saving the kid from worse to come if it lived. maybe its the first test to overcome for the child. but in the end everyone who passes the test will be rewarded. sickness isnt evil, except you spread the desease on purpose

KILL ALL THOSE WHO WORSHIP THE CROSS

HAIL SATAN !

youtu.be/CivtuX6PNXQ
I sing praises to thee and I suffer no longer

a jew living 2000 years ago in land called judea died for my sins :D nice fucking logic burger bro

gay