Why do leftists call gypsies "Romani" when they've got absolutely nothing to do with Romans or even Romanians...

Why do leftists call gypsies "Romani" when they've got absolutely nothing to do with Romans or even Romanians? They're Street Shitters, not Romans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qiNh4VWKN1g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_language
youtube.com/watch?v=45JY797rN5w
youtube.com/watch?v=aNUYGRn3W9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=2Z89aZkAH3E
youtube.com/watch?v=TgmKrGSJVnU
youtube.com/watch?v=PeU4X58QSs4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thats their own name for themselves you pathetic retard
I bet you think the deutsche are the dutch and afrikaaners are black

i don't know what they are, all of them have to be killed, nobody likes them

I'm dating a Romani, she gets real sensitive over the gypsy thing; But that's cause she's a liberal.

curb that subhuman

Fairly sure they called themselves Romani long before "Romanians" decided on their name.
Probably just an awkward coincidence though.

And why?
To not upset the other, slightly less shit, Gypsy groups.

congratulations
you are dating what the poo in loos, a society with a cast system with the lower cast being literally "untouchables", deemed too low to have shitting in their streets and subsequently kicked out of their state

>tfw Americans will never call you Hollander.

they call themselves that.

ethnically they are originally from India i believe.

wait really? Gypsies are exiled Indians?
I know an Indian from Kerala who I used to carpool with and we both would make fun of gypsies. Do most of you guys know about this and how do you feel about gypsies leaving your country for romania?

somehow it's a trick or scam. they never date outside their "race" and only pretend to be a part of society.

Is that a flag of Chad with who of its inhabitants depicted on top?

It is common knowledge.

Although I think more accurately they are a mix of all sorts of people who's children they stole over the centuries.

You'd be pretty sensitive as well if you and your family were scum

>pretend to be a part of society.

Cannot quite tell if you're being satirical or not.

Regardless: trick, scam, or genuine, I'm not marrying this woman.

The name Romani is PC term created by Soros and his NGOs for them. The Name Gypsy has so negative conotations the name of ethnicity needed to change.

I get told that everyday being white.

Love the proxy.

We live in America, and I judge people individually. So the history of that is not all that important to me.

They are callled romm i beelieve in romania. Anyway these people have nothing to do with ethnic Romanians. i mean you can tell because basically a ethnc romanian is white. while a romanian gypsy looks like an indian. These people where supposedly banished from a indian king in northen india and travelled from place to place. They essentially got banished because they betrayed the king. They basically are northen indian gypsies.

they didn't leave to get here, they were nomads after being kicked out and we... ummmm... gave them shelter in exchange for their labor
then we freed them
then they refused to assimilate
then we started implementing the final solution, which wasn't that final here, we were just exiling them
then the red army knocked on our door, killed all the elites and put communism in place
now think about how they breed in india and imagine the worst of them thriving under communism
then communism ended and everyone chastised us for how we treated them
oh, and then you opened your borders to us, that was hilarious

kys

>the worst of them thriving under communism

Why?

Didn't communism force them to work like everybody else?

So how criminal are gypsies? Werent they the original niggers of Europe?

We should pay them to leave and migrate to France.

>Why do leftists call gypsies "Romani" when they've got absolutely nothing to do with Romans or even Romanians? They're Street Shitters, not Romans.
Because gypsy became a dirty word because all gypsies acted like shit.

Don't worry though, give it 20 years and romani will become a dirty word because all romani act like shit. This is how the left fixes problem, they change the name.

>work
>communism

Yes and no. There is genetic data available online, just a search away. Eastern and mainland EU gypsies are closest to punjabi, gene-wise. The gypsies in the UK are a mix of Irish and English genetically.

Well probably the latter is changing since the arrival of mainland EU gypsies via immigration.

>So how criminal are gypsies?

Romani believe school is bad for children and having a paying job is a sin.
So they can only live off welfare and crime.

AFAIK they don't commit many serious crimes like murder or even burglaries.
But they are well known for pick-pocketing.
And any touristy city in Europe gets visits from various Romani pick-pocketing gangs throughout the summer.
Once the police knows them all by face they move to the next city, and the next gang enters - so they can keep this game up indefinitely.

>Werent they the original niggers of Europe?

I don't think we had many of them until we formed the EU which gave them the right to come to Western cities no questions asked.

>how criminal are gypsies?
They consider themselves out of society, so with non-gipsies, a lot.
In their own society... they are obedient because they know the punishment can be brutal.

youtube.com/watch?v=qiNh4VWKN1g

So the accordion niggas all over the high street are romani but not necessarily Romanian? Or does it just so happen that all the worst romani, that are willing to move abroad to scrounge, are from Romania?

Shits confusing.

Motherfucker. You treat your own Roamni people worse than untouchables and you are talking shit about India. No matter what you do, you Romanians will always be equated with gypsies. its better to take care of these people who have been systematically been discriminated and persecuted by your ancestors. Fucking Romanian filth.

>So how criminal are gypsies? Werent they the original niggers of Europe?
According to their culture is literally better to make a living ripping people of selling used cars with engine problems or stealing shit then it is to be a farmer. But they don't seem to be violent, i've heard they might stab you in the kidney if your corner them though.

They are basically harmless on a personal level if you keep your guard up, stay vigilant, never ever rent out a apartment to them and check up on them if they enter your store.

On a national level on the other hand...

Its not a PC term. Its the name of the language that they speak i.e. Romani, or Romany. Fucking morons all come here on Sup Forums.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_language

>Shits confusing.
Not really, Romania have big minority of Romani but they live all over the place and are not from there.

I don't get whats so confusing...
youtube.com/watch?v=45JY797rN5w

>have Romanian friend in high school
>calls himself gypsy and jokes about pick pocketing

>gypsies
>nothing to do with romanians

Why do you think the country is named ROMANIa?

>These are there related tribes in India. And they are pretty cool people. Stop shitting on poor people for no reason.
youtube.com/watch?v=aNUYGRn3W9Q

They are worse then niggers.

So you pick an obvious retarded and put him to sing a stupid song as an example of anything?
And then you pick a roma and mock him for sing the same song...
Disgusting.

oh honey.

>implying not all of them are like that
youtube.com/watch?v=2Z89aZkAH3E

Feeling bad for subhumans.....sees flag,checks out,western pussy this is why most of the western countries are getting cucked

Ooooh Rajasthan

On my first trip to Europe, (prior to refugee crisis), I arrived in Berlin Germany. While waiting for a taxi, a gypsy accosted me. All the regular "I gotta feed my kids" bullshit. I gave her a 20 euro note. I had just arrived, and she honestly tugged my heart strings.
IMMEDIATELY she starting freaking out and demanding, and I mean DEMANDING, more money. Within 5 seconds, there were literally 10+ gypsies screaming at the top of their lungs and surrounded my taxi begging for money.
>EURO EURO EURO
>DOLLAR DOLLAR
>GELD GELD BITTE

I slammed the door shut, and told the driver to just start fucking driving, then I'll give him the destination later. He did it gratefully.
He then told me, in plain english. (he was an elderly Turkish man.)
>Never, never, never, under any circumstances, ever give money to those gypsy nigger monkeys. They are the cancer destroying this country.

That was the last time I ever gave money to a street person.

gyspies and jews definitely share common ancestry if you go back far enough

Stop being racists, they are Europeans. You gotta take care of them.

she's stealing from you

wow, history and politics are not taught in netherlands, who would have thunk?
guess you have to be kept as drones in order to accept those kebabs

no dude, in communism no one works, they just pretend to
picture a society where you get the same amount no mater what you do
your salary is $5
if you work hard it's $5
if you work extra hours its $5
if you work smarter its $5
but, most importantly, if you work the minimum you can get by with it's still $5

so everyone works their minimum
the minimum of everyone is not enough for the needs of everyone
basic needs go down the shitter, famine ensues, starvation, purges, rinse and repeat

>but that's not real communism
yes it is, it's fucking human nature

Gypsies are from india.

Romanias name comes from their claimed roman heritage.

Gypsy, are you retarded?
Most gypsies ARE retarded geentically, due to being non-white and inbreding.
Most dont finish 4 grades.It is very rare to see a gypsy in highschool,maybe the mixed or integrated ones from a few generations.

wew not understanding it was a joke about the shit song and the niggers singing it in the first place...
Meh, it wasn't a good joke anyway.

The gypsies from India moved into the land that is now Romania, and gave their name to the country.

You can tell this is true because every Romanian you meet acts exactly like a thieving, lying, lazy gypsy.

You have to understand... niggers>romani

Mention a Gypsy and Romanians come crawling out. Its like Gypsies are their only claim to relevancy.

sorry, didn't answer your question
they breed exponentially so, when faced with shitty healthcare and rationed food they actually thrive because they reproduce in the span from 12-30 years when they are the healthiest with no regards for material wellness and they have around 8 children each
we, on the other hand, were used to having one, maybe two, children but only if they would have a decent life
guess who became half the population during communism and the subsequent move to social "democracy"

when a romanian btfo's you on romani

from what he's told me it sounds terrible, stuffing your belongings into your coat and shit

Romania was the old name of the byzantine empire

good for you ameribro
here's to hoping her ancestry is not pure and more than a few civilized genes crossed over to her because, if not, you'll be judging your child individually and get really dissapointed really fast

well, what do you have? a gypsy hand.

>No detailed analyses exist from the Roman and early medieval periods. Genome-wide analyses of extant populations show that intra-European diversity is a continuum (with the exception of groups like Finns, Sami, Basques and Sardinians). Romanians cluster amidst their Balkan and East European neighbours. However, they generally lie significantly closer to Balkan groups (Serbs, Macedonians, Bulgarians) than to central and eastern Europeans like Hungarians, Czechs, Poles and Ukrainians, and many lie in the center of the Balkan cluster, near Albanians, Greeks, and Bulgarians, while many former Yugoslav populations like Serbs, Croats, and Slovenes may draw closer to central European West Slavs. On autosomal studies, genetic distance of some Romanian samples to some Italians, such as Tuscans, is greater than that of the distance to neighboring Balkan peoples, but can in some cases still be relatively close when considering the overall European population structure; this likely reflects mainly ancient or prehistoric population patterns rather than more recent ties due to linguistic relationships. Geography plays one of the most important roles in determining European population structure.[440][441][442][15]

It comes from their Language which is called Romani, or Romany. It has nothing to do with rome. And they never claimed to be from Rome.

nope, in my country gypsies call them self gypsies

Well I'm not Romanian, but you got to hand it to them, they are one of the oldest European people.
youtube.com/watch?v=TgmKrGSJVnU

>Romania derives from the Latin romanus, meaning "citizen of Rome".[10] The first known use of the appellation was attested in the 16th century by Italian humanists travelling in Transylvania, Moldavia, and Wallachia.[11][12][13][14]

Shouldn't you be giving yourself arterial blockage, diabetes and liver disease this time of the day?

>Chad
Why would it be Chad? It's a flag of Romania, where Gypsies are from.

Because they played assasins creed that one time.

Well sure, but you're white so you know it's just jealousy

when i see retards like you voice their idiotic opinions i sometimes wish that we didn't exist at all through history
then the ottoman scourge wouldn't have stopped with us and you fuckers would be licking the ground 5 times a day while systematically discriminating and persecuting your own kind

but then i remember that you're actually getting there on your own accord and it makes me soooo happy

also, i take care of no one, either they can take care of themselves or they go the way of the dinosaurs. they won't tho, they're like cockroaches
the world is not your campus safespace, libtard, natural selection rules out here and weaklings like you are the first to go

>Romanians ITT getting triggered by the old, boring tactic of calling romanians "romani" or gypsies
For those that don't know
"Romani" is a made up term by a literal EU funded jewish group in the 90's
It is supposed to be a blanket term for all "gypsies"

Romanians, are ethnic europeans, that suffer from the plague of gypsies, just like Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Serbia, Czech, Spain does
We all suffer from the cancerous, abject disease that is "gypsies"

Gypsies are the rapefugees of 1500's, they never left or were genocided, unfortunately.

Gypsies are not european, they're indians.
Eastern Europe has nothing to do with gypsies, outside of being parasited by them like intestine is parasited by worms

What race are gypsies anyway?

2/10, try harder, Poojeet.

Homo pooicus in looensis

Inhuman shitskinoid race.

Walking abject disease, filth and malevolence.

The term "ethnic cleansing" was coined because of the toxic waste that is gypsies.

>Tfw only Romanians care about gypsies

From India actually

well the EU is forcing you to remove visas for us
soon you will care too

Its literally to romanticize them into something positive. These fucks deserve nothing but lead.

Why are gypsies so weird? The ones here have an accent I had never heard before, and if you walk near poor gypsies they keep demanding money or food.

youtube.com/watch?v=PeU4X58QSs4

you NEED to watch this

i swear sometimes these romanians take it too far

>crustaceans: yes
WTF?

i hope you drown in our finest exports

>all those comments explaining that they are not Romanians but cigani
I bet you sometimes wish your country had a different name, am i right?