ITS HAPPENING WE'RE GOING TO WAR GET IN YOUR BUNKERS LADS

ITS HAPPENING WE'RE GOING TO WAR GET IN YOUR BUNKERS LADS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=86YB3kyuqoA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

((((((((((((((((((((((((Mensch)))))))))))))))))))))))

Oh it's just Louise Mensch

The good thing about Trump Derangement Syndrome is that I know who to ignore now. I have a long list of people whose opinions don't matter now

Hopefully there's not much oxygen left in the bubble that these morons are living in.

God I hate that cunt.

How would the US do in a war against Russia tho?

It seems any time a US platoon goes out and their spam airstrikes button doesn't work they get shot up like turkeys in a barrel with the surviving limbless guy with a burnt off face getting a medal of honor.

I'd imagine Russia is pretty good at jamming those airstrike buttons

Is she going to sign up for the draft and be on the front lines?

>Mensch

>rubs hands together furiously

>be a batshit insane conspiracy theorist
>get verified by twitter
wtf i want a blue checkmark

Still haven't seen proof
Literally zero (0) proof
Where is all the proof?

Seriously though, absolutely no evidence has been offered by Democrats, the media, or anybody else that Russia did anything in November. There have been plenty of assertions, blaming, whinging and moaning, but absolutely no proof whatsoever

I'm getting sick of this cunt calling for us to go to war with Russia.

Pieces of shit like this shouldn't get to comment on war. She'll get to sit with her Starbucks coffee and her Apple laptop while young American males from the heartland fight and die.

In reality Russia is still way behind the US militarily and economically. However, they are completely ruthless. In a conventional war the US would "win" eventually but it would be a fucking bloodbath.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!!!!

Did she just volunteer for the frontline? In that case give her a gun and ship her off to Russia.

>papyrus font

Can someone hack this font out of existence?

Yes, imagine the headlines.
>Twitter mom with a vodka problem declares war

Hey, you know who else waged a war on Russia?

Hitler, that's who.

Is Louise our/gal ?

>and war is what they will receive
>why oh why do they persecute me so

Truly the most tolerant progressive liberal.

A war between the US and Russia is WW3 and likely to lead to the end of the world.

>(((Mensch)))

Trump should give this fuck a one way ticket to Russia, a knife, and point her in the direction of Putin.

FUCKING KIKES KILL EVERY FUCKING JEW SKIN THEIR CHILDREN TORTURE THEM

GET OUT OF OUR COUNTRIES YOU FUCKING RATS BURN

Whichever side attacks the other will lose.
Good luck trying to deal with the logistics of deploying a force large enough to occupy either country on another continent.

As long as the nuclear button gets pressed by a strong independant woman who don't need no man, then it's okay.

WW3 and the end of human civilization is a small price to pay for breaking that glass ceiling.

I'm #ready4her

I hear ol' Snake Menschkin here once flew the Gulf-Fire over Stalingrad

disgusting and wasted

>they hacked us
>we need to go to war

>...we don't know how they hacked us and rigged our system and ultimately changed the fabric of our society by electing their own leader
>but we'll go to war
>and win
>even though Russians are so elite they hacked our presidential election
>cuz they can't hack anything else only that

WW3 CONFIRMED

nice angry bait op your probably some liberal who got angry that all the colbert threads took down your shit threads.

>Louise Daphne Mensch is an English author and independent investigative journalist. She was the Conservative MP for Corby from 2010 to 2012. After resigning from Parliament, she moved to New York City

THICC

Daily reminder that it's impossible to hack the US election.

Chelsea or the quint 8's?

((((((((((((((Mensch))))))))))))))
EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

Reminder that Obama and the Democrats literally interfered in the French elections twice

If you ever wondered if liberals would rather start world war III on false premises or admit they are wrong we have our answer.

These people are retarded.

>durrr let's go to war duurrrrr

whens putin gonna deal with this retard? he has killed for less

KEK, NO!

I'm all for this war, providing we only send kike SJW's to fight in it.

>our election

You're British, not American. Fuck off, you vapid cunt.

OK RABBI MENSCH, GET YOUR RIFLE AND GO AHEAD FIGHT THE RUSKIES!

She should join the Mormon Mafia and try to make a man out of McMuffin. Bet she can't.

Senile old cunt.

True enough. This is war.

A war the globalists will lose.

Russia cannot win a conventional war, therefore Russia goes full nuclear form the start and "wins". Huge swathes of liberal shitholes would get instantly vaporized.

Wow I have never seen this conspiracy theorist. The meltdown on her twitter and website over Comey getting fired is so unbelievable I am literally shaking.

Her and lil (((Ben))) both call for war, then sit back while others do the fighting
I hate ppl like that .

She's definitely straddling the fence between sane and insane if she's not already insane.

>USA interviens with hundred of elections funding organizations to violently overthrow leaders, invading them personally or with secret assassinations but they're in shitty countries people don't care about
ok
>Russia makes memes on the internet about the US election
not ok

Learn the difference people

>a brit refers to american election as 'our'

Pic is real owner of America.

You should have wished for an AI gf!
> Now I have to mow the lawn AND stock the bomb-shelter.

What did kek mean by this?

It's like every single liberal in the world suddenly forgot that Russia is a platinum member of the nuclear club. They're untouchable except via these stupid pointless proxy wars.

Her conspiracy website is hilarious she keeps making predictions for arrests to be made on specific dates and none have happened lol.

isn't she British? why does she want another country to go to war so bad?

psychotic

To think, this jewess was actually elected to British Parlament. Guess the bongs are just as bad as us for allowing Maxine Waters to be elected too.

What kind of a fucking last name is "Mensch" anyway? Sound more like something some kinda fucked up reptilian would have as a last name than an actual Mensch

What political stance is this girl? She's more bloodthirsty than any neocon I've ever seen.

Yes the wisdom of 20-something yo twit.

I'll be sure to start stocking up right away.

She's a Jew desperate for a war. She knows wats up.

Goddamnit

I don't wanna be mean but dang

what an abomination

They sure hacked all those paper ballots, yup.

Nothing because kek doesn't exist.

You're not a grown man are you? Please tell me your a fully grown man larping for an idiotic cartoon frog....

Liberal leftist

lol reported to fsb

She not really progressive, but not right wing either. She was an MP in the conservative party but she's turned into the epitome of a neoliberal/enocon centrist.

Does she mean the UK or the US, she used to be a member of the UK parliament.
What a floozy.

SHE
IS
>37
>37

Fucking jewish whore.

Did she retweet herself?

Definitely not a leftist, she accuses anyone left wing of being a Communist Russian agent.

Mench...

We don't need to go to war against Russia.
Just keep fracking them to death.

How come she is saying 'our', the deluded bitch, do the American people even know who she is?

I take it she will be on the front line?

GOD DAMNIT

Heinously underrated.

She's always been a repulsive looking being. Even as a kid in the White House there was no escaping that ugly. Maybe the worst genetics humanly possible. Doesn't help that it would appear she cares very little about personal hygiene. I chew tobacco daily and my teeth are a hell of a lot whiter than hers.

Conventional war can never happen, it will inevitably go nuclear and end the world

then we have to build a functional missile shield first

WE'VE BEEN TELLING YOU THAT DRUMPF IS A FUCKING RUSSIAN COMMUNIST SPY THE WHOLE TIME

But I guess this site is full of putinbot shills

>literal who tweets nonsense
>IT'S HABBENNG

Maybe this was a sign.

than you go alone in to war.

Not helping nazi trump america.

>no citations
k

Louise Mensch is the leader of the #RESISTance