WWIII HAPPENING:RUSSIA WAR GAMES TO "DEFEAT NATO IN 2 DAYS"

>Canada is preparing to deploy troops to Latvia as part of a NATO plan to bolster the Western military alliance's borders with rival power Russia, but Moscow has plans for a show of might that will likely dwarf NATO's efforts.
>Latvian ambassador to Canada Karlis Eihenbaums said Friday that his nation, which has previously expressed concern about Russian military activity in Europe's Baltic region, was particularly on edge ahead of its neighbor's quadrennial defense maneuvers called Zapad, or "West," due to be held in August and September. Eihenbaums said the drills, which date back to the Soviet period, have left Latvia uneasy in past years, but that this year's exercise would be especially concerning given the dueling military buildup that has occurred between NATO and Russia in the past few years.

newsweek.com/russia-military-drills-defeat-nato-forces-608382

Where will you be when the Happening finally happens?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ozYao1Mju7A
google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/3356671/world-war-3-three-start-day-predicted-by-mystic/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Newsweek

>tfw no autistic russian military qt gf

why are they holding hands?

GO RRRASH V SUKA BLYAT

Leave Estonia and Latvia alone, Russia.

russian women are great

>"You cannot feel safe," Eihenbaums told CBC News.
First of all jew alert. Secondly: You will never feel 100% safe, how on earth could some small Baltic country with 2 million people feel safe bordering on Russia?
These small nations can only exist by being subservient to some strong nation in order to be protected.
It's like saying Cuba can't feel safe vis a vis the US. How on earth could they?
Maybe if they all leave their country for Antarctica or the Moon.
If you don't want to do this then shut the fuck up and pick a side you want to submit to.
That's realistically the best option you will ever have.

Women dont have the capacity to walk in a straight line while looking away without holding onto someone looking forward.

Also, in case WWIII does break out, I claim link related as my concubine when we defeat and subjugate Russia for eternity

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ozYao1Mju7A

In fact, let me say this right now. Let me tell — I’m not against gay people. OK. I love them, they’re great folks. But Schiff looks like the archetypal cocksucker with those little deer-in-the-headlight eyes and all his stuff. And there’s something about this fairy, hopping around, bossing everybody around, trying to intimidate people like me and you, I want to tell Congressman Schiff and all the rest of them, “Hey listen asshole, quit saying Roger and I” — and I’ve never used cussing in 22 years but the gloves are off — “listen you son of a bitch, what the fuck’s your problem? You want to sit here and say that I’m a goddamn, fucking Russian. You get in my face with that I’ll beat your goddamn ass, you son of a bitch. You piece of shit. You fucking goddamn fucker. Listen fuckhead, you have fucking crossed a line. Get that through your goddamn fucking head. Stop pushing your shit. You’re the people that have fucked this country over and gangraped the shit out of it and lost an election. So stop shooting your mouth off claiming I’m the enemy. You got that you goddamn son of a bitch? Fill your hand.” I’m sorry, but I’m done. You start calling me a foreign agent, those are fucking fighting words. Excuse me.

none of this is a "happening"

>Eihenbaums said
(((((Eihenbaums)))))

As it was foretold

google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/3356671/world-war-3-three-start-day-predicted-by-mystic/amp/

Utter cats shit, time send ruskis packing back to mongolia or else

Why do Russiaposters always act like they are not Jew puppets themselves? Putin praises Israel night and day and is constantly meeting with Netanyahu. Stop using parentheses and acting all smug and superior to rest of us goyim. At least we are openly Zionist puppets, better than being liars like you who act as saviors of the world but are also Zionist puppets as well

Because they do what they are told to, fuckin lackies on every board

when i die i hope it's while being goosestepped to death by qtpies

thank god Obama shipped like 2 tanks to Europe

this way Putin will surely not be tempted to try shit

i heard this years ago and thought it was a joke but it's actually true, something about their equilibrium that doesn't allow them to. Also probably why women are generally seen as worse drivers, they're driving forward but if they look left or right for whatever reason they can't keep straight.

This is a big part of why I believe women should never be in control of any heavy machinery or transportation. There should be no female pilots, no female semitruck drivers, no female taxi drivers, no female uber drivers, no female crane operators, etc.

Nothing to see here, time to go to bed.

In Latvia.

Out of my way Latvia fucking shits

>show of might

It's like these articles are written by literal 12 year olds with zero comprehension on rationale and purpose of military exercises

>Newsweek

Well they probably don't