Are millennials really as bad as people say they are? Are they the cause of all this SJW-ism?

Are millennials really as bad as people say they are? Are they the cause of all this SJW-ism?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/12/michelle-obama-trump-school-lunches-childhood-obesity
youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc
youtu.be/ENlsl4IDe9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Obviously, like all human groups, millennials are not all the same. I am a millennial and also strongly Conservative, traditionalist, well-educated, and moral based on secular principles as well as some semi-religious values.

I despise the people I went to college with, all a bunch of politically and historically illiterate fools who embrace all forms of degeneracy yet reject any attempt by any white male to improve civilization or even point out the objective fact that many white men have sacrificed their lives for every group, and not one group has ever done the same for us.

Also millennials are not the cause of the degeneracy, they are the vehicle of the degeneracy, which is being pushed by a small number of geographically isolated urban liberal baby boomers in academia, nonprofit organizations, and the media.

>as people say they are?
A majority of those people don't realize that they themselves fall within the birth year range of millennials. Pretty much anyone I see complain about millenials are millennials.

That looks like a level II or III Safariland holster. I would love to see her trying to get this gun.

Not all millennials

To be fair it wouldn't be a gun battle without open carry, it would be a mass murder execution style

>mfw i could disarm and kill this drumpf supporter with his own weapon in 2 seconds flat

heh. nothing personnel.

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/12/michelle-obama-trump-school-lunches-childhood-obesity

White males can't have traditions. Not allowed

WTF is that? A fucking gnome?

Spot on.
The boomers and their long march through the institutions have set the stage for this insanity.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc

>police officer getting coffee is a problem

oey vey.

Sort off. It's a specific subset of Millenials that hold the blame for all this shit. The Goons.

Do you know why SJW talking points are always so self contradictory, so impossible to follow that the SJW's will inevitably eat their own? Because that shit was built from the ground up to be that way. Goons would amuse themselves with long term cons for 'teh lulz.' They would invade guilds in various MMORPGS (because those faggots would take that shit way to seriously. There was a very good reason it was called EverCrack) act like normal people, then slowly introduce SJW bullshit. It worked becasue most of the people in a guild were angsty teenagers who were in that 'the world is so horrible why can't everyone just be NICE?!' phase of their lives. (How else do you explain someone being able to sit in front of a comupter playing a video game for 16 hours a day and NOT end up homeless?)

THing is, two things happened that fucked it all up. One, Lowtax got the bright idea to charge for access to his forums. Got fucking stupid rich off of that and got a house. (Then squandered his money and lost it years later, like the fucking moron he is) and the mods of the forums instituted a training regimine. They started REQUIRING people to stay 'in character' in their forums. And if you broke character, they'd ban you. And you'd just be out that ten bucks with nothing to show for it. So breaking the jerk became a massive fucking no no. The final straw was pic related.

Unlike here, where every now and again someone spoonfeeds the newfag so that all the newfags that understand they need to lurk more slowly begin to grasp the code. So the chaos of the anonymous image board serves as a check to the people who can't tell 'da joos' from the Jews. And for the most part, by the time someone CAN spot the difference, they've been thoroughly red pilled.

>waahh i hate america
>moves to america

Of course they are. They're ideologically possessed.

>starts post with a descartes quote
>ends up talking about his world of warcraft guild for 3/4th the post

america everyone

That's why he made that comparison stupid

youtu.be/ENlsl4IDe9A