Give me rational arguments against AND for white nationalism

I need to get both sides reasoning for maximum redpill efficiency. Just drop arguments that one or both sides would say on the subject, which is the narrow link between nations and ethnicities

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plyler_v._Doe
law.cornell.edu/wex/legal_realism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>give me arguments to use against white nationalism!
t. Not a leftist

In case you are genuine,
>Every people deserves their own homeland, the Oriental man has the Orient, the African man has Africa, and the White European man has Europe

Leftists are too stubborn to understand that. They'll tell that you're racist

Against?
>whyte ppl bad, killed our quens an shit
>slavery? lol
>WHITE PATRIARCHY HAS RUINED THE WORLD AND DESTROYED COUNTLESS CULTURES
>as a (((white))) man, I feel like we deserve to pay for our transgressions against the people of color who we have abuse and raped for centuries.

For:
>Having to morally justify the continuation of your people and culture
>why is that?

>They'll tell that you're racist
what is wrong with that

Oh I have a pic for that :^)
>Multiracial nation states leads to more instances of Racism
>homogeneous Ethnostates makes the world a more diverse place

>They'll tell that you're racist
you'll lose the argument before you even start if you except their "moral code".

*accept

there is no argument for giving up your country to shitskins feminists niggers commies culturalmarxists ooga boogas moslems jews sjw's etc, there just isnt

some people believe this is up for discussion

I don't give two shits about White nationalism, just nationalism in general.

I don't care if a person is black, white, yellow, red, or what have you as long as they all assimilate to, believe in, and defend our national values. You can have you own culture, keep it in your own home.

Ok, why is there a sudden surge in white nationalism op.
>It did not happen over night
> The country your posting from is a prime example it is civic nationalism based on a white system.
> There are over 6 million+ arabs in the country who do not consider themselves french in a country of 64.5 million
>There are over 3 million africans in the country and they still call out white people for reparations
> Guiana is multicultural and they had riots recently

White bitches need more melanin.

Go back to Redd*t faggot, or just stop posting and lurk until you realize Civic """"""Nationalism""""""" is impossible

France is the prime example of civic nationalism failing

Yea, any multiracial nation really, the only other non white racial group that works well with the host ethnic group is orientals (at least in the US, they're bros to us here)

the society we built was made for and by white people. other people can do there best to fit into the white mold but it will be difficult for them. this is not to say that non-whites should not be allowed, but that whites are necessary for the society you want to exist, and that while anybody can be an american, not everybody can

America was founded on immigration. Most white Americans did not "build this country," they simply immigrated here after it became great. Germans were still flocking here in the 1970s yet somehow poo in loos immigrating in the 2010s is destroying our "native population"?

Fuck you cunt, my family immigrated here 100 years ago, they BUILT Jew York City. They didn't receive no fucking handouts like these spics do either
>Germans destroying cultural homogeneity
You forget that the Germans make up a HUGE portion of white American demographics and have contributed to American culture

>white nationalism
white nationalism is globalism

just change new world order to (the country with white people that forced the rest of the world to join them)

basically instead of all countries ceasing to exist and becoming a country called X, you have all countries excluding country Y merging with country Y and becoming part of Y.

Basically what hittler wanted to do when he decided to go rogue.

>America was founded on immigration.
no

Oh I have one
>why would you want to force (insert X nonethnic group here) to abandon their own culture and identity to substitute it with ours?

That's the point.

And those that can't be American should either be deported or rounded up and shot if they resist.

>America was founded on immigration.
specifically, "a uniform rule" of nationalization based on the European idea of meritocracy. there is no longer a uniform rule. therefore there is no social compact nor rule of law. there is no "citizenship". today, America is a lie.

You dumb motherfucker

Rational argument for: whites are better to live around than non whites.

Rational argument against: it's going to be really hard to kick all the shitskins out.

What did they do specifically to build this country? New York City was founded in 1624 by the way.

Where did all the people come from? There are only like 3 million natives.

Elaborate

This
To be "American" today means you hold US citizenship and a passport, both meaningless and arbitrary

Wtf is white nationalism?
You mean nationalism for majority white countries? Thats just plain nationalism

Down in the subways, they built that.
My Great Grandma also made illegal whiskey in her bath tub on the side.

Moreover, there children, my Grandparents, were fully assimilated Americans

>Where did all the people come from?
Where did the people in every other country come from?

Now, I'm from texas, and our entire culture here is based on the germans taking spices from the natives and making texan food. We have a shitton of czech and german people here, as well as across the south. Also, most of texan "cowboy" culture is born out of the parts of the state that din't have slaves, not the cucked slave holding swamp living cotton farmers.

You know what triggered the fuck out of me? My US """"history""""" teacher told us most cowboys were either niggers, spics, or immigrants, not many white Americans

what a pretty dress. i wish women would still dress this way.

>Elaborate
read some SCOTUS precedent based on pic, such as:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plyler_v._Doe

They've been teaching us that for years in Texas history. I remember it from in elementary school and that was like twenty years ago. We also had to take a mandatory Spanish class.

Bitch what? there were some spics and nogs, but for the most part it was good old germans and czech men running around. The blacks stayed down south in the plantations

also

>Legal realism - A theory that all law derives from prevailing social interests and public policy. According to this theory, judges consider not only abstract rules, but also social interests and public policy when deciding a case. In this respect, legal realism differs from legal formalism. Either theory can be understood in a descriptive way, prescriptive way, or both ways at once.

law.cornell.edu/wex/legal_realism

Here's a fuck'n argument for racial preservation in general! Every race on the planet deserves at least one homogeneous nation of their own kind.

Fucking shame it all is

I am an ethnonationalist who happens to be white, so that makes me a white nationalist. How is this so difficult to understand?

Latvia for Latvians

>The first step is to bring the White Women in line. Otherwise nothing will succeed.
>White Women are the weak link of the white race.
>Patriarchy was saving white race so far.
>But now that White women have been "liberated", they are showing their true colors.
>They do not have any loyalty to whites. They are sex crazed emotional Nymphs who are constantly looking for new dicks to ride.
> Just look at how they were inviting Refugees.
> When the women in any society become immoral & promiscuous, that society dies. It's not the Jews, it white women themselves involved in the White Genocide.