Virginia Alt right flashmob defends the robert e lee statue!

Pretty awesome imo.

say what you want about spencer but this was cool as fuck.

pscp.tv/RichardBSpencer/1mnGeEwMvdaGX?t=2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u2uNJQqBhrM
vimeo.com/216810119
youtube.com/watch?v=y-snoftHtrM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Richard Spencer is a CIA/MOSSAD agent who shills for Globalism and Zionism.

Wake up, Neo.

I've never seen s non nigger/sand nigger flash mob

Its been a great weekend hanging out with you goyim

Pretty pathetic senpai.

Like you cant even go near trump rallies anymore because youll be thrown out. Stop larping

lol fuck your trump rallies faggot how is that wall

samefag shill is same.
we have IDs...

This T_D shit is so dumb. Why are you idiots letting redditors turn this into a cringe march.

I like how they are all nicely dressed, but in liberal protests they all look like hobos

Seemed pretty neat. I do wish they made an announcement so that more antifa could have showed up and got fukt though

Sage this white trash shit.

>the donald

bro the donald was in boston today screaming about pepe and how traps are not gay

youtube.com/watch?v=u2uNJQqBhrM

That is no place for a child in a vest.

fuck off kike

bump for dead jews

Im not trying to same fag i am just posting. Nice try tho lad.

This virginia march is still pretty awful. That guy with the pipe is such a wannabe faggot, I literally want to punch him in the face. The people who actually go outside and do tuff like this are just right-wing SJWs.

You ready for Globalism, lad?

nathan became a man when he punched moldylox leave him alone his is honorary lanklet

>people who go outside to engage in activism to save the white race are just right wing SJW's

I would literally cut your throat if you said something this fucking reddit to me in real life.

Feels good to see Nathan representing manlets. 5'4" here.

What part of the video is that awful tranny from?

The amount of shilling against Spencer only makes me like him more.

Learn from Trump, shills. You shilled against him harder than anyone else. Now look where he is, and where you are.

Do this to Spencer and his friends and history will repeat itself.

it's good that people are going out there to defend the statue

it's not a pointless march

yes the guy with the pipe is a wannabe george rockwell faglord but it's still good to show that people are willing to mobilize over the destruction of their history

So is this thread actually shills, or just people pretending to be shills for (you)s?

vimeo.com/216810119

Trump supporters dont want anything to do with you lmao. Thisnis where the fraction of the movement starts

>The people who actually go outside and do tuff like this are just right-wing SJWs.
True. The SJWs want to destroy your country by imported unlimited millions of people.
Whereas these people want to destroy your country by stopping the SJWs.
Totally the same.

lol get a load of this beta

Towards the end i think.

its a terrible bearded dyke jew

Muh millions.

t. commie shill

>right wingers don't chimp out!
hypocrisy from republicans as usually. Shocking.

hey dont talk bad about the Jewish people. you need to remember the 6 gorillion and become a Zionist, goy.

Wtf

But you wouldn't punch him or any of the others in the face cuz you'd get your teeth kicked in lmao

Nathan Da 'Migo

All I hate about lefty chimpouts is the lack of righty response.

Americans truly are retarded.

He likes being really vague and saying things that get people worked up, what of it?

retards falling for the commie divide and conquer

If I knew where you were I'd probably rape you or something.
Count yourself unlucky

Niggers and mudslimes are shit and should be purged, not welcomed

That's pretty gay user.

>Globalism and Zionism.

please dont use words that you dont know the meaning of

I'd also say this hair looks a lot better on Spencer but he definitely needs to lose the sideburns.

Hey thats fine if you wanna stay in your basement and shit post. You have no power whatsoever, but trying to bring that rhetoric to a real life event will get you kicked out senpai. Trump supporters already have enough negative press. You arent helping the right. Juat making them look worse.

You sound like antifa

Looks like a rejected Dockers commercial.

It's u, not v.

>evrope
Tbh I don't think even BLM is as edgy as this.

youtube.com/watch?v=y-snoftHtrM

anti-whites btfo

the mental gymnastics you people routinely demonstrate is truly impressive, and so effortlessly too.

Hi. I'm going to eat a sammich and then I'm going to make something for you. :3

Hitler was fine with zionism too. It means jews have their own homeland so they don't mingle around the world. That wasn't the case obviously but that was the goal.

come fit me?
or admit to just being a shill with nothing to say.

This senpai. God willing I have a chance to fuck up antifa one day.

>Hitler was fine with zionism too.
t. kike

>trump supporters

anybody supporting donald trump after his pile of shit 100 days needs to be place on a desert island and starved

>no wall
>tons of refugees
>no muslim ban
>no gun bills
>no change in ANYTHING

trump has done nothing but golf and shitpost on twitter if you support him you are a faggot and your "image" is irrelevant

Neat, I don't think slavery was ever a good idea but destroying history like this is fucking retarded, it's a statue, removing it doesn't hurt the man it was made to imitate it's just disrespectful to the normal ass people who made it all those years ago.

You're a White Nationalist.
>The idea of a globally controlled White Nationalist world seems ideal.

You're an ANTIFAg.
>The idea of a globally controlled Communist world with open borders seems ideal.

You're a regular adult white female.
>The idea of a globally controlled world where we all elect a few good people to lead us into a wonderful future seems ideal.

You're a Edgy Goy.
>The idea of a globally controlled world where chaos reigns supreme seems ideal.

What do these four scenarios have in common? They each share the concept of Globalism. The Jew avoids telling several lies at once: he is too stupid to keep up with them all. So he tells the single lie of Globalism, only he bends the narrative just slightly depending on the audience. To the politician and the religious leaders, he tells the most Perfect Life. And the many shills who promote Globalism in it's many forms thinking they're doing good? They hear a near perfect lie.

Even the white woman in our example above who seems to have a balanced hope for Globalism has been deceived. Globalism as it exists today is a tool of the Jew.

As long as the JQ remains unanswered, Globalism cannot succeed.

Disagree? Then fite me.

is Spencer joining Identity Evropa?

give me your address and i will have 20 guys come and rape you. not even kidding

Who the fuck forgot to bring damigo's stilts again?

spencer is his own thing. IE, vanguard , and TWP were all there today

tons of groups went

You mean (((Identity Evropa)))? The one controlled by this Jewish fgt?

I wish Spencer would start a group

>doesn't know it's written in Latin

>doesn't know it's written in Latin
And how many of these nazi LARPers can speak latin?

>I can't debunk his claims because he's right
>better act like the low IQ Jew I am and threaten to have him raped

pic related.

its probly going to happen this year. IE works really close with him if you like spencer IE would be a good fit imo

I'll keep my eye out for that. Thanks user

>this is a debate

No i want to have people like him beaten into a coma. I care very little for his misguided stupid Sup Forums opinions that are counter productive to the movement of saving white people from genocide

Anticucks are against Lee now? Wasnt he against slavery and basically most respected person by both sides during civil war?

>I care very little for his misguided stupid Sup Forums opinions that are counter productive to the movement of saving white people from genocide

You care enough to cry about them but you dont care enough to debunk them? Stay defeated then.

It's missing his denial of the Ukrainian Genocide.

there is nothing to debunk. you are a silly namefag who thinks his special snowflake opinion on the JQ is the ultimate answer.

you are a dumb faggot give me your address

Can't speak for his position on slavery, but the latter is true.
OTOH, the cemetery in Arlington was basically his front lawn, which was done to spite him.

>Spencer trash

nice controlled op
sage

It's only gay if you let it be

> Oh shit, it's the Midget Marine!

On a somewhat related note, who the fuck spells "Europa" with a fucking "v" these days? LARPers? Retards? All of the above?
The answer may shock you.

Not really the point. Rome is our common cultural ancestor. It's not about whether or not they can read/write/speak it (which is pretty useless), but what it represents.
Besides that, I'm pretty sure they all know it's a Latin u, it's not some indecipherable symbol.

Wish I could have gone senpai. Gearing up for the next one.

ur right. will make some oc l8tr

This is you...are you ready? Here's you:

>duuuur hey goys u wanna save da white race by stopping immigration? ok! let's not name and expose the Jews controlling immigration tho xD LELELEL lets attack teh immigrants instead

>jews
>low iq

Youre projecting again bub. Ashkenazis iq is on average 25 points higher than the white average of 90-100

Whats your address. You are willing to namefag and shill your opinion i want to hear it in person. Whats your address

t. brainless neonazi untermensch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

>Identity Evropa
>in America, land of the mutts
lol

>muh right wing SJWs

kys

Israel has an IQ of under 100

That's the best way to measure "Jewish" intelligence.

Using the wealthy group that used inbreeding is wrong, because you can do it for any group and get a high number.

>Ashkenazis iq is on average 25 points higher than the white average of 90-100

Get a load of this Rabbi.

So what you're telling me is, the more Aryan genes the Jews have, the smarter and overall better-off they become? This is true. I agree with this your statement. Now, if we could only find an answer the JQ..

>Whats your address
I'm a drifter. I go to the listening People.

>be you
>can't win in a debate with me because you realize im right
>youre scared because you based your ENTIRE LIFE in the Lie
>and now you know its a lie and have nothing to fall back on

I can give you a safe landing, Anonymous.
My burden is light.

israel is a country filled with inbred arabs you moron

did hitler send jews to israel or nah? did hitler even create israel to send the jews there or nah?

>im a drifter

okay whats your current address

Said Arabs are Semites and are closer to original Jews than the European bastards.

If you want to cherry pick one group, then you can cherry pick any; using well off Anglos to only determine say, England, will give you a high IQ.

127.0.0.1 :^)

Why won't you address my points?
Are you a Jew? Do you deceived?
Or have you been deceived?

Yes, and he didn't create "Israel".
This was during the boycott. He wanted jews out of Germany. His constant rebuke of the jews are how they are "international"
Why would you think he'd be against confining them to a scrap of land in a desert?

uh how long have you been jew wise?

ashenazi jews are not mizrahi jews. Two different ethnic groups

Mizrahi jews are dumb as rocks like their muslim brothers

ashkenazi jews have the highest intelligence in the world. Read a book on it

Someone take some caps and shoop in ranbow nazi flags to contribute to #savediversity

>not tucking shits in
uhh

>Yes, and he didn't create "Israel".
Do you assume my education stops at the 6th grade? Would you like to recant your statement or would you like me to expose you as the kike you are?

Do you recant?