Where the fuck did these things come from? Out of nowhere everyone has one of these things for some reason...

Where the fuck did these things come from? Out of nowhere everyone has one of these things for some reason. I can't help but be suspicious. What is the Jew up to?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GRBnM
archive.is/pPhs3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tracking device in the center.

We have counter measures against their Jewry.

over-stimulating the dopamine receptors in children to create legions of drones to work future cubicle jobs for the state

It's a trend. Were you not around for things like the JoJo or whatever?

Jesus Christ.

Anyways, everything you need to know is in here.

archive.is/GRBnM

"The inventor of the toy says she created it an alternative activity for Palestinian youth instead of throwing rocks at Israeli soldiers."

May god have mercy.

im diagnosed with ADD, i think these are for fags
literally see kids spinning them saying how adhd they are and how there special snowflakes
kids in schools are distracted by them while the kids with add or adhd are actually helped by them
---basically it has practivcal use for people with add or adhd but they have been pushed fore monetart purposes so hard they our now counterproductive to there initial theme

>filename

kek

I knew it was the kikes

I want off Rabbi Hershowitz' wild ride.

The "JoJo"

I'm intrigued.

If you are talking about a yo-yo I'm going to be sad.

It's in the name: Fidget spinner. You distract yourself with these goy, whilst we kidnap children and place shekels inside their bums.

>a literal toy designed for spergy little rug rats in the 90s

archive.is/pPhs3

more details

sup fellow solidworks user bro

what field? biomed engineering here

These are meant to stop help STOP distractions and keep you focused, why would the jew want that?

Sage. Take this faggotry to Sup Forums or reddit where it belongs.

It's just the equivalent of a stress-ball. Jesus fuck, Sup Forums, you sound more and more like a grandpa freaking out at everything that is new.
>literally see kids spinning them saying how adhd they are and how there special snowflakes
This thing as nothing to do with ADD. It's just something fot tinkering with your fingers.

Fresh off the presses.

Is solidworks any good? I've pretty much exclusively used inventor

Its an another Jew trick to keep the white man from having kids

Anime called Jojo's Bizarre adventure. Theres an arc where the Nazis are the good guys.

Mechanical engineering. I use Solid Works at home and ProE and NX at work.

hahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahha