Would black scientists be worth keeping in a perfect society?

Would black scientists be worth keeping in a perfect society?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Species#The_species_problem
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4498778/Surgeon-accidentally-removed-woman-s-ovary-struck-off.html
nature.com/nature/journal/v486/n7404/full/nature11128.html?WT.ec_id=NATURE-20120628#f4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No.

Yes if they are smart and law abiding.

>black scientists

No. Their job could be done by whites.

only if they have a BBC

This guys is so fucking annoying.
Just watched him on Hot Ones and hes incapable of talking without pretending that every single thing he says is profound.

Better they should be scientists than gangbangers.

sheeeit

>"At last! Pure watermelonium!"

this guy is jayden smith tier

In a perfect society, no. That's probably never happening though, so we might have to make do.

JUST

>Would black scientists be worth keeping in a perfect society?
no, a perfect does not have niggers

He has a huge ego.

I watched one of his documentaries with my mom and even she was laughing non stop at his speech pattern

It depends how they vote.

Paulo Coelho and Twitter philosophy.

Watermelonium isn't a thing, so no.

Someone needs to make a dumb tweet compilation for this guy, i don't want to bother with having a "black scientist" folder.

I don't think the people that are capable of making flying cars are particularily occupied with football.

Fuck me sideways I've been living a lie. Who knew that a Manchurian fish breeding and calligraphy forum could shatter my world view?

All blacks have huge ego, and I can't understand why. Is it simply the T? Because their race is a huge failure. They are even more subhuman than human (genetically closer to chimps than to whites and asians). A quick example - compare the look of the girls in pic related, the nigger looks arrogant af (but why?)

lost

Sure, they're so rare, they should be studied.

>I can't understand why
Very little number of them manage to get out of the ghetto and become actual humans. This makes them extremely proud of themselves.

Got to maintain manners, but as for rest- I'm with you

> Finally, green crack.

We keep scientists that do their jobs well.

beat me to it.

>makes fun of science nigger for failing at science
>niggers are subhuman, us whites are so much better
>hurr durr europeans and africans are clearly different species because the nigger looks so ugly
You realize that there's an objective scientific definition for what constitutes a species, right? If two creatures can interbreed, they are part of the same species. Fucking illiterates.

>If two creatures can interbreed, they are part of the same species.
So lions and tigers are the same species then?
Kill yourself, kike.

Scientific distinction for species has always been tentative at best. For example common house cats and servals can interbreed despite being separate species.

No, because they can't produce fertile offsprings, you mong.

>Illiterate
Read what I wrote kike, I posted that pic for other reason. I was just too lazy to edit it. I don't think niggers sre a different species, I think they are a different race (which different). See: archive.is/E3CRx

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Species#The_species_problem

Its if they can interbreed and produce healthy offspring. I'm not saying anything about your point, just pointing out there is more than just breeding.

But horse and donkey also can inbread, are they one species?

>appealing to corner cases that don't apply to humans

Why don't you answer this, kike?

Apparently I misunderstood the meaning of "interbreed". Already addressed what you're saying here:

> I don't think niggers sre a different species, I think they are a different race (which different).
> I posted that pic for other reason. I was just too lazy to edit it.

>Why don't you answer this, kike?
>answer this

Uhh, cool story, bro?

>blacks
>scientists
sorry nigger, watermelon and KFC don't count

The kike is right.

He was talking about the pic I didn't bother to edit. Read what I wrote in that post and this

They can actualy

thats the fags version

>They can actualy
Mules can't reproduce.

>blacks
>perfect society
Chose one.

alive yes, fertile no
ideally when the nigger genocide in this "perfect society" comes niggers are all made infertile and 99% of them that are judged as worthless are killed or sent somewhere else
the ones that have a place in society can stay for a while.

>the pic I didn't bother to edit
Cool excuse, bro.
>Read what I wrote in that pos
You're basically call Africans subhuman (a subjective opinion), say that they're ugly (a subjective opinion) and claim that they're "genetically closer" to chimps (without providing a source for this claim). The only noteworthy thing in your post is the retarded meme that shows your lack of understanding of what a species is.

Top. You've got me squirming like the first time my uncle blew me over that pic.

Surgeon who accidentally removed a woman's ovary instead of her appendix during two years of botched operations is struck off after being branded a 'danger to patients'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4498778/Surgeon-accidentally-removed-woman-s-ovary-struck-off.html

They can with other mules

They literally can't.

dog with wolf ,tiger with lion ,homo sapien with neanderthal .....

Okay okay, but then again, you mean to say that there is no diferance between races?
For example on galapago islands darwin whent to see changes in species based on enviroment, and what he found was that bird who was living on one side of island had longer beek then one who was on other side, becouse plants where diferant and they had ''perfect'' beaks based on how to get food.
I am sure that those 2 would be able to breed and make good offspring that would be able to breed later on but somehow and for some reasoun darwin named them seperate species.
Dare to explain why?

Didn't neanderthal breed with other humans? Aren't they considered a different species of human?

So basically there were variant species of humans cohabiting and interbreeding, of various manners and intelligences, until modern politically correct culture?

>dog with wolf
I don't know about that.
>tiger with lion
No fertile offspring, so different species.
>homo sapien with neanderthal
This hits one of the corner cases pointed out by this user: None of this disproves the usual definition of species.

> you mean to say that there is no diferance between races?
No. I mean to say that Africans and Europeans are considered the same species by science because there's a standard objective criterion that determines this and the special exceptions don't happen to apply.

>Cool excuse
Illiterate. I said "compare the looks of the girls in pic related" (the nigger has a very arrogant look)
>call African subhumans
"they are more subhuman than human" ( due to the DNA thing I mentioned)
>say they are ugly
??? I never said that retard
>retarded meme which shows...
read my other post retard >without providing a source
Here oven-dodger: nature.com/nature/journal/v486/n7404/full/nature11128.html?WT.ec_id=NATURE-20120628#f4

But that dosen't make any fucking sence, why should seperate species eaven be recoqnised as seperate or not seperate only becouse if they can or canot breed, for example lets supose that there is orgnism A over time and enviroment they seperate into 2 have diferant qualities and for wery long time, then A splits in 2 again and now thete is A B and C, C visualy and geneticaly is not as diferant as A but can't make good offpring becouse it's sperm mutated much diferant, but A still eaven after thousands of years can breed with B.
Well?

Looking at the definition of species really clears up why it's being pushed so hard that there's no difference between test scores between blacks and whites.

No they can be replaced by more competent and more frequent white scientist.

neanderthal considered as sub specie
yes africans and europeans are same specie but that doesn t mean are equal for example some africains can resist AIDS and malarya they developed a new immunity

>But that dosen't make any fucking sence, why should seperate species eaven be recoqnised as seperate or not seperate only becouse if they can or canot breed,
Holy fuck, man. Don't get so mad. Your writing becomes as sloppy as a 5 years old's. If you want to ask why it's defined the way it is, you'll have to ask a biologist. I'm just telling you that save for special exceptions, this is how most species were arrived at and there's no real reason to make an exception for Africans and Europeans, so they don't.

>X:A ratio
I'm not sure it proves that they are "genetically closer to chimps than to whites" as you say. What makes this the ultimate measure?

>yes africans and europeans are same specie but that doesn t mean are equal
I wasn't talking about "equality". I was talking about species.

You know what?
You are actualy right, only becouse of the way we use our language and becouse of defenitions there is souch a confusion.

The study is about the genome of the bonobo vs chimos and humans (whites and blacks). Did you even open the link?

Sometimes I wonder if humanity would ever want for food again if we'd had the foresight to kill all niggers hundreds of years ago

I didn't read the entire article. I scrolled to the section where the chart you posted is located because I assumed it was relevant to what you're trying to prove. Now I'm just asking you why the X chromosome:autosome ratio is the ultimate measure of similarity. If it isn't, then what part of the article is most relevant to your claim?

How African is Neil really? Not more then half I'd say.

>black scientists
What is oxymoron

Can someone explain me why this post is worth posting ? We should get rid of (by killing, detaining, curing, whatever) everyone who's not smart and law abiding. What does the skin colour change ?

I'd prefer to just never have to see a nigger again regardless

>We should get rid of (by killing, detaining, curing, whatever) everyone who's not smart and law abiding. What does the skin colour change ?

If you start to get rid of everyone who's not smart or law-abiding, you might start to notice patterns in "skin color".

> We should get rid of (by killing, detaining, curing, whatever) everyone who's not smart and law abiding. What does the skin colour change?
Your proposition would literally kill 70% of Sup Forums.

No we're messing with evolution by destroying non submissive genes

in a perfect society we would have annihilated the indigenous populations of every area we colonized.

Just think. No AIDS, no Ebola, no niggers, or spics, no degeneracy

We'd still have to deal with Muslims and Jews, but eventually we'd just make it so the world was white and asian.

We fuck with evolution every day by curing sick people. Don't know if it's good or bad.
Maybe we can still be saved.
Even if that's true, you can't kill someone because someone else with the same melanin rate fucked with the law.

>Black scientists
>Black science
Negroids didn't even discover the wheel, didn't even reach Bronze age, what are you talking about?

Sub-saharan africans have contributed with nothing to this world.
Name me in 15 seconds 1 black scientist that contributed with research in his domain, 1 black invention, 1 black piece of art, 1 black language, 1 black civilization, 1 black dynasty, 1 black religion.

I feel pity for blacks, even macedonians have inventors and history figures, blacks are nothing.

Only Yakub, our creator

KEK
E
K
Based kike!

Yes.

I'm pretty sure that more Europeans than Africans have HIV immunity.

This. I love this example of "what if we keep x type of black guys?" All your examples of "great" black people are average white people. The only thing some niggas can do better is basketball and dancing, and I am not keeping them around for that shit.

Actually that's wrong. What opposing sides believe is (historically) unimportant. Demography and resources are the drivers and enablers of most conflicts. That's the empirical fact.